Questionable New Year's Revolution?

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky: Is this the year the world ends?

Red Minhyuk: No that was 2012.

B-Bomb: I’m pretty sure every year the world ends.

Min-Woof: How is that possible? We are still here…ヾ( •́д•̀ ;)ノ

B-Bomb: That’s what you think. Every year at exactly 11:59 everyone dies and is then replaced with a new replica.

Drummer Boi: Oh god not this again.

Gentleman Prince: Can you prove him wrong?

Pretty Senpai: No one can prove him wrong because no one has ever been able to live into the next year.

Min-Woof: I don’t know what to do with this information. ?(ο´・д・)??

Red Minhyuk: Embrace it. Now you know the true meaning to life.

Drummer Boi:  that. I’m going to live into the next year with my cats.

Rocky: Is that possible?

B-Bomb: Nope.

Gentleman Prince: You can’t fight against the universe’s laws, it’s impossible.

Drummer Boi: Shows what you know.

Pretty Senpai: Do you know something we don’t?

Red Minhyuk: You can count me in. I’m always down for an adventure.

Rocky: Let’s go fight the universe.

Min-Woof: Can we do it tomorrow? Wonho is giving me bedroom eyes. Brb. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Drummer Boi: Okay first, tmi and second, it’ll be too late if we wait until tomorrow!

B-Bomb: You could do it next year.

Gentleman Prince: Yeah! Then we can all fight together.

Red Minhyuk: This is true. I think I drank a little too much to do anything but lay on the ground.

Pretty Senpai: Are you sure you’re drunk? You seem to be texting fine.

Red Minhyuk: I didn’t drink a lot, but I am sleepy.

Rocky: You shouldn’t sleep on the floor hyung, you’re going to wake up sore.

B-Bomb: awww good guy Rocky, giving his hyung great life advice.

Drummer Boi: You guys can spend your new year’s however you want but I’m going to survive. Just you wait, the revolution is starting. Hell fire will scorch the land.

Rocky: Good luck hyung, I believe in you.

Gentleman Prince: Cool story bro.

Red Minhyuk: I yelled at Hakyeon to carry me to bed but he just looked at me and laughed. What a jerk!

Pretty Senpai: I would have done the same thing.

Rocky: Carrying people is too much effort. I’d rather do something that would benefit me.

B-Bomb: Like getting food.

Rocky: Exactly.

Drummer Boi: Jungshin just smacked Yonghwa in the face and now they’re running around the apartment. What nerds.

Red Minhyuk: Says the biggest nerd of them all.

Drummer Boi: Shouldn’t you be laying on the floor or something.

Red Minhyuk: Ha! Jokes on you. I got Sanghyuk to carry me. Now I’m in a cozy bed.

Gentleman Prince: That’s nice hyung. You should go to bed, you’re drunk.

Pretty Senpai: I wonder how many people I can fit into a twin sized bed.

B-Bomb: 2 if you want to sleep side by side. 3 if you’re cool with sleeping on top of each other.

Pretty Senpai: Then I’ll just push the other bed next to mine.

Pretty Senpai: Nvm. Aron is giving me bedroom eyes. See you tomorrow, good luck with the revolution hyung.

Drummer Boi: Please don’t tell me “bedroom eyes” is going to be a thing now…

B-Bomb: Oh would you look at that, Kyung is giving me bedroom eyes and Jiho is dragging me off to my room. Huh, I wonder what we’re going to do on the bed. *Pomf*

Drummer Boi: B-BOMB FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! NO, JUST NO.

Rocky: I’m confused, what does *pomf* mean? What are bedroom eyes? Are you guys tired?

Gentleman Prince: Don’t worry about it Rocky, it’s just an old person joke that only old people understand.

Drummer Boi: What do you mean by “old people.”

Gentleman Prince: Would you like to explain it to him?

Drummer Boi: Man, do I sure love being old.

Rocky: Okay… Where’s Minhyuk hyung?

Red Minhyuk: I’m trying to give Hakyeon bedroom eyes but it’s not working. *angry pomf*

Red Minhyuk: Oh! He finally noticed! Good night everyone and Viva La Revolution.  

Drummer Boi: I’m going to fight you and B-bomb tomorrow Istg.

Gentleman Prince: And now it’s down to three.

Rocky: It’s about to be two. Jinwoo is trying to convince Sanha and I it’s past our bedtime.

Drummer Boi: It is almost morning…

Gentleman Prince: You should get some sleep, it’s good for your health.

Rocky: I’m pretty sure he’s only doing it because he’s giving Myungjun bedroom eyes.

Drummer Boi: ROCKY!

Rocky: I have this neat invention called google. It lets people attain information.

Gentleman Prince: We just got schooled.

Drummer Boi: I’m going to kill those four tomorrow.

Rocky: Good night hyungs. Fight the good fight.

 

Rocky plugged his phone into the charger before snuggling his face into his blanket. He made sure to wear his headphones and set up a chill playlist that should keep out all outside sounds. Rocky grunted when someone nudged him but he moved to the side anyways. The person fumbled around a bit and unplugged his headphones in the process but said person made sure to plug it back in and unpause the music. Rocky took a peek in annoyance and quick recognized Moonbin’s body shape, he also notice the headphone splitter plugged into his phone and decided to spare Moonbin from his wrath. Rocky knew it was around 11:30 right now and he was prepared to be replaced by his new replica but next year he will definitely join the revolution with his hyungs.

 

(A/N): Just a quick chapter I wrote in an hour lol. I wasn't planning on updating so soon but I couldn't resist doing a short new year's chapter. ;3