Cake and Roombas. (Rocky's B-Day Chapter!)

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky woke up and all he wanted to do was go back to sleep. Yup, he ate way too much cake last night. He had a crazy birthday party last night. Knk and Snuper decided to celebrate Rocky’s birthday with Astro last night, it was pure chaos. Rocky wobbled to the bathroom, only to find Inseong passed out in the bathtub. Rocky closed the shower curtains so he could use toilet in peace. He was washing his hands when Heejun barged in.

“Oh, sorry Rocky! I didn’t know you were in here.” Heejun chuckled nervously.

“It’s okay hyung. Inseong hyung is in the bathtub.” Rocky said as he left the bathroom.

“Thanks Rocky.” Heejun started trying to wake up his friend.

“It seemed Knk forgot one of their members last night.” Rocky said when he walked into the kitchen, Moonbin just grunted while Eunwoo drank his coffee. A few minutes later Heejun was dragging Inseong out of their dorm.

“See you guys later!” He called out before closing the front door.

“Bye.” The people in the kitchen yelled back. Rocky was sitting at the table with a glass of orange juice and finally looked at his phone messages. He nearly choked on his drink.

 

B-Bomb: Alright, which one of you mother ers put a suction cup on my roomba.

Red Minhyuk: I don’t know what you’re talking about, send a pic.

Min-Woof: Why are you assuming it was us? Σ(‘◉⌓◉’)

Pretty Senpai: He has a point, it could have been someone from Block B.

B-Bomb: I won’t send a picture and it couldn’t have been one of my members because they were all busy these past few days.

Rocky: Maybe it was a ghost.

Drummer Boi: That would make sense…

B-Bomb: How does that make any sense?

Gentleman Prince: It explains how the got stuck on the roomba.

Pretty Senpai: But ghosts can’t grab things???

Rocky: They can knock things over.

Min-Woof: I’ve figure it out. A ghost came into your apartment then knocked over your onto the unsuspecting roomba. ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)و ✧

Red Minhyuk: It was you wasn’t it?

B-Bomb: This is why I don’t trust you.

Drummer Boi: I’m surprised it took you so long to notice.

Gentleman Prince: You were in on it? I never thought you could do something so cruel to a roomba.

Drummer Boi: Nope, I just watched.

Rocky: Still makes you a part of the crime.

B-Bomb: I actually didn’t notice it until Kyung pointed it out.

Pretty Senpai: Did you not check up on your roomba everyday?

Red Minhyuk: What a bad owner.

B-Bomb: Of course I checked up on it everyday… I just didn’t register that there was a on it…

Min-Woof: It’s like you’ve become numb to our pranks.

Drummer Boi: This oddly makes the whole thing less funny.

Gentleman Prince: Pranks are only fun if there’s a chance of dying.

Red Minhyuk: I’m really curious to what you said to Kyung.

B-Bomb: He just asked if this was a kink and when I said no he just shrugged it off as a joke.

Pretty Senpai: The real question is if the was one of yours or Minhyuk’s.

Rocky: I doubt Minhyuk hyung would give up any of his s up for this prank. They’re all named.

Min-Woof: Yeah! I treat my toys with respect… Wait, How do you know this Rocky!? ∑(゚ロ゚〃)

Rocky: You video called me drunk once… It took 2 and a half hours but I learned all of the names of all your toys. I have it saved to my phone and I won’t hesitate to use it as blackmail.

Red Minhyuk: I honestly don’t know what to say, other than What the actual .

Gentleman Prince: Please send the video.

Min-Woof: I’ll do anything, just delete it. (((( ;°Д°))))

Rocky: Sorry hyung but I gotta be wise with my blackmail material so I can get the max amount of use of it.

Drummer Boi: I’ve taught you so well. They grow up so fast.

B-Bomb: Wait but the on the roomba isn’t one of mine either?

Pretty Senpai: You have toys? Where do you hide them??

B-Bomb: Of course I have toys, I’m a grown man. And why do you want to know? You ert.

Pretty Senpai: Nothing like that! It’s just we dug around everyone’s living space to find dirt but your’s was surprisingly clean.

B-Bomb: It’s because I know how to hide unlike you guys.

Rocky: Are they hidden inside books?

Gentleman Prince: That would make sense.

Red Minhyuk: We should check next time we hang out.

B-Bomb: Nah, my books are just books. It’s a lot of work hollowing out books.

Min-Woof: Rightttt, that’s what they all say.

Drummer Boi: The was new, Minhyuk bought it right before we came out. In case anyone wanted to know.

Red Minhyuk: What are you going to do with it?

B-Bomb: We’re keeping it on the roomba to see if Jiho notices it.

Rocky: Makes sense.

Pretty Senpai: Change of topic, but Rocky, do you have any cake left??

Gentleman Prince: What’s up with you an cake?

Min-Woof: Cake is good, is there anything else left to say? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rocky: Sadly it was devoured whole last night but we buy cupcakes later.

Red Minhyuk: I want brownies too.

Drummer Boi: Brownies sound so good right now, we can get Ice cream too.

B-Bomb: But I’m on a diet?

Rocky: It’s my birthday and I say your diet.

Pretty Senpai: The king has spoken, we must listen.

Rocky knew he should cool it on the sweets and sugar but the thought of delicious desserts were too great for him to handle. Plus it was his birthday so he was aloud to do whatever he wanted, for the most part. You know as long as it was legal.

 

(A/N): This would have been out sooner but I got distracted by a bunch of fish videos on youtube.