Rainy Days.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

It was a rare day of relaxation for Astro. Rain was splashing against the windows, soft music was playing in the background, and a mug of hot tea was keeping Rocky’s hands warm. Today was a good day to do nothing.

 

Drummer Boi: Help, I’ve fallen and can’t get up.

Gentleman Prince: I’d help but my bed is too warm.

Rocky: Who’s going to feed your cats?

Drummer Boi: They’re not hungry yet, I got time.

Pretty Senpai: I’m so jealous.

Gentleman Prince: You have schedule right now?

Pretty Senpai: We’re filming some stuff for the new music video.

Rocky: Spoilers?

Drummer Boi: Is it good?

Pretty Senpai: Maybe.

Gentleman Prince: How mysterious.

Rocky: I can’t wait to see it.

Drummer Boi: Speaking of mysterious where are the missing three?

Pretty Senpai: They’re probably busy with stuff. If you know what I mean. *Wink wink*

Drummer Boi: Minhyun no.

Gentleman Prince: Minhyun yes.

Min-Woof: I’ll have you know that I am adulting today. ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ

Rocky: What type of adulting?

Min-Woof: Bank stuff (/;◇;)/

Pretty Senpai: You poor thing.

Min-Woof: It was so cold, I think I got a cold.

Red Minhyuk: You poor thing. Eat some soup and drink some tea.

Rocky: Hyung, what are you doing?

Drummer Boi: Are you adulting as well?

Red Minhyuk: Nope, I’m childing.

Gentleman Prince: Having a tea party or something?

Red Minhyuk: Sadly no, my youngest children built a blanket fortress.

Min-Woof: Fortress? (゚Д゚?)

Red Minhyuk: It takes up the whole living room.

Pretty Senpai: That’s impressive.

Rocky: Now I want to make a blanket fort but that requires work.

Drummer Boi: Make one later.

Min-Woof: Why do it now when you can do it later.

Gentleman Prince: Such wise words that will only bring regret.

Rocky: He has a point. I’ll be back.

 

Rocky placed his phone on the table before wondering around the dorm collecting random fort matreals. No one questioned him and just watched him with quirked eyebrows. Rocky started to move furniture around until the blankets were being held up by various chairs and the ground was covered in thick blankets and pillows. He grabbed his phone then crawled into the small fort opening and flopped onto the fluffy ground. This was nice.

 

B-Bomb: I’m about to drag his out of the studio.

Rocky: What’d I miss?

Min-Woof: BBomb hyung is about to murder Zico because he’s not cuddling with him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty Senpai: How was fort building?

Rocky: It went great. It’s super comfortable. I wish B-Bomb hyung the best of luck.

B-Bomb: Thanks, I just have to wait until he’s least expecting me then attack.

Drummer Boi: You put a lot of thought into your plan.

B-Bomb: Not reall

Gentleman Prince: Hyung?

Red Minhyuk: I can’t tell if that was a type-o or if he’s attacking.

 

Speaking of attacking, someone was shoving their way into Rocky’s fort. “Hello hyung, nice fort you have here.” Sanha gave him the biggest smile, acting as if he didn’t just knock a corner of the fort down. Before he could respond someone else was making their way into the fort.

“Got room for one more?” Myungjun flopped down into the empty space.

“If someone else wants to enter they have to fix the corner Sanha ruined.” Rocky said out loud. Soon after someone pulled the fallen blanket back up onto the chair, raising the slumped ceiling up again. Eunwoo’s face appeared in the opening as he entered the fort carefully unlike the previous members. Rocky waited until the last two members made their way into the fort as well. He couldn’t tell whose leg was who’s but that didn’t matter much, it was warm and cozy… Until someone let one rip and everyone escaped the fort as quick as possible.

“This is why we can’t have nice things.” Rocky said as he gasped for fresh air.

 

(A/N): It has been raining so much where I live so I thought I would make a nice short chapter. Also my internet has been really bad lately so my updates might take longer, Sorry!