I Challenge You to Uno!

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Min-Woof: I’m soooo bored. ヾ( ๑´д`๑)ツ

B-Bomb: Go do something.

Rocky: We could hang out.

Red Minhyuk: This is true, but what would we do?

Pretty Senpai: What we usually do?

Gentleman Prince: I’m down to eat and talk about random topics.

Drummer Boi: We could also watch a movie.

Min-Woof: I need something more exciting! Let’s play a game. O(≧▽≦)O

Rocky: What kind of game?

Min-Woof: I have a new deck of cards! We could play Uno. (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

B-Bomb: What are we 6?

Rocky: Technically we’re 7.

Gentleman Prince: It’s been a while since I’ve played a good game of Uno.

Red Minhyuk: I’ll bring some snacks.

Drummer Boi: I have plenty of drinks at my apartment.

Pretty Senpai: I will be there soon!

Min-Woof: Last one to Minhyuk-hyung’s apartment is a rotten egg. ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

Min-Woof: Unless it’s me. ヽ/❀o ل͜ o\ノ

Gentlemen Prince: You’ll be twice as rotten.

Red Minhyuk: He’s already rotten.

Rocky: Oh damn, sick burn hyung.

Red Minhyuk: Thanks Rocky.

Pretty Senpai: That explains the smell…

Min-Woof: All of you are rotten for being so mean to me. (;`O´)o

Rocky: It's why we’re friends.

Drummer Boi: Nothing brings people closer than mutual ness.

Min-Woof: I’m pretty sure that's not a word.

Drummer Boi: Well it is now. It’ll have a picture of us next to the definition.

B-Bomb: I refuse to be in a picture with any of you.

B-Bomb: Rocky, I’m here btw.

Rocky: Be right out!

 

“I’m heading out!” Rocky yelled before running out the door, he heard a faint ‘see you’ as he closed the door. He quickly ran towards B-Bomb’s car, there was no way he was going to be the rotten egg. The drive was filled with small talk and Rocky didn’t waste any time getting out of the car and hopping up the stairs to Minhyuk’s apartment. B-Bomb followed behind him but at a normal pace because running is to much effort and it’s his day off. Minhyuk chuckles at the youngest Minhyuk’s excitement when he opens the door. B-Bomb comes in soon after and immediately grabs Chichi to cuddle her. Minhyun was clearing off the table in the living room while Rocky was pulling drinks out of the fridge. The last three Minhyuk’s showed up together and sadly Minhyuk (Mx) was the rotten egg, he pouted as he forced Ddadda to cuddle him. Minhyuk (Btob) and Minhyuk (Cnb) poured the different chips and candies into bowls and placed them onto the table. Everyone sat around the table as Minhyuk (Mx) shuffled the Uno cards.

“Wait, how many do I pass out?” Minhyuk asked.

“Seven?” BBomb answered unsurely. Minhyuk shrugged and dealt out seven cards to each person, he placed the deck in the center of the table and flipped the top card to reveal a red six.

“Okay, who’s going first?” Rocky asked and silence fell around the room.

“Nose goes!” Minhyun quickly yelled before he covered his nose, everyone else followed and Minhyuk (m6) was the loser…

“Does this mean I go first or…?” Minhyuk asked confused.

“I guess it does…” Rocky answers just as confused.

“I sort of forgot ‘nose goes’ is a ‘sacrifice’ game and not a ‘winner’ game.” Minhyuk laughed nervously.

“What do you mean ‘sacrifice’ game?” Minhyuk (mx) asked with wide eyes.

“You know one of those games people play to force someone to do something no one wants to do. Like getting up to get the material for whatever project the teacher is making you do.” Minhyun says, surprised that Minhyuk didn’t know.

“Or doing the math in a science project.” Minhyuk (m6) said bitterly.

“Or being the person to present the project to the class.” BBomb looked like he was having horrid school flashbacks.

“Or telling the teacher your group doesn’t have done.” Minhyuk (Cnb) looked like he wanted to cry.

“None of that has ever happened to me.” Minhyuk (Btob) smiled happily but frowned when everyone glared at him.

“Once, I had to tell the manager that we broke one of the lights in the practice room.” Rocky shuttered at the terrible memory, the nose goes game is to powerful.

“You poor thing.” Minhyuk pulled Rocky into a hug.

“Okay, let’s stop with the flashbacks and start the game.” Minhyuk (mx) wished he never brought up the topic in the first place. “Minhyuk hyung starts and we’ll go clockwise.” The order went Minhyuk (m6), Minhyuk (btob), Minhyun, Rocky, Minhyuk (mx), BBomb, Minhyuk (cnb). The game started off simple and peaceful until Rocky placed the first +4 card down but Minhyuk (mx) wasn’t upset, no, he had a nasty smirk on his face. He slapped down his own +4 card, stacking the cards to make it +8. BBomb looked indifferent to the situation but he was crying on the inside vowing to get revenge and he already had a plan. The longer the game went the more intense the shouting became and the cries of almost victories slowly moried into groans of despair. Finally, BBomb was about to get his vengeance on Minhyuk (mx) and the poor puppy had no idea it was coming. Minhyuk (mx) only had one card left and no one was able to change the color. Minhyun begged BBomb to not let Minhyuk win and said man just looked at him with a smug face. BBomb smirked at the puppy and placed his trump card down.

“Ultimate Crystal God Rainbow Over Dragon!” the yu gi oh card sat on top of the pile in unquestionable gorly. Everyone stared at the beautiful card in wonderment before losing their over what just happened. The room was filled with loud laughter and gasping breaths.

“I can’t breath.” Minhyuk (btob) wheezed out while Minhyun had to wipe the tears from his eyes. It took a few minutes for everyone to calm down and get their breathing back to normal.

“Looks like I won.” BBomb smirked triumptly.

“What that doesn’t count.” Minhyuk (mx) argued.

“Oh yeah? Look at the rules.” BBomb said nonchalantly. Minhyuk(mx) unfolded the ‘How to Play’ pamphlet that came with the deck and low and behold at the bottom of the paper in black pen ink was written “If a Rainbow Dragon of any form is played than the person who played it instantly wins.”

“When the did you write this!?” Minhyuk(mx) yelled glaring at BBomb. Rocky grabbed the pamphlet to read it as well.

“Seems legit to me, looks like BBomb hyung won.” Everyone let out a cheer while Minhyuk(mx) pouted.

“I demand a rematch.”

“Or I could buy you dinner.” BBomb offered.

“That works too, but next time I’ll definitely win!” Minhyuk said excitedly.

“Of course.” Minhyuk(btob) said while he started to clean up the cards. That one round of Uno lasted so long that no one wanted to play another round so instead of playing again they put the cards away and settled for a movie instead.

 

(A/N): I recently re-watched a lot of Yugioh (I’m trying to catch up on Arc-V right now.) Anyways, on to story time. During school we would play normal card games (mostly black jack) but being the nerds we were my friends and I also played other cards games like pokemon, yugioh, magic, etc. So one day, during a game of bull I placed my Rainbow Dragon card in my lap and when they weren’t paying attention I added it into my hand. Then when it was my turn I said “3 Rainbow Dragons.” and placed 2 normal cards with my rainbow dragon on top. My friends lost their and the best part is I got away with it, no one called bull. From that day on we started randomly pulling out random monster/trap/etc cards during our games and it never got old. Especially when my friend summoned ing Exodia during a game of Go Fish.