Rocky Protection Squad

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky really needed to stop checking the Minhyuk group chat during practice breaks. He took a deep breath before clicking on the video Min-Woof, sent 15 minutes ago. Rocky looked around the room as the video loaded and buffered. All of s were either lying on the floor or on their phones just like him so he felt it was safe enough to watch the video. Rocky doubled checked to make sure his headphones were plugged in and pressed play. He watched the video not once but three times, it was almost 2 minutes long but that was all the time his hyungs needed to show the absolute chaos that was the Rocky Protection Squad. The video started off with Minhyuk (CNB) apologizing before turning the camera around. His 5 other hyungs stood in a line, all of them wearing black shades and black t shirts that had ‘Rocky Protection Squad’ written across the chest, but it didn't end there. Suddenly different colored smoke explode behind them and they started walking towards the camera in slow motion like this was an episode of power rangers. They stopped after a few steps and Minhyuk (Mx), who was standing in the middle reached into his back pocket and pulled out a fist full of glitter which he threw into the air causing everyone to strike a pose. Then somewhere off screen a woman yelled at them, surprising everyone. Without a moment to spare they all bolted from the scene of the crime and the video cut to black. On one hand Rocky was impressed on the other hand Rocky was embarrassed. He didn't know if he should laugh or hide under a blanket.

 

Rocky: I don't know what to say...

Min-woof: I told you guys he would love it!

Rocky: love isn't the right word. It's more like I appreciate the effort?

Red Minhyuk: Thanks. It was hard getting those fancy smoke machines.

Gentleman Prince: No it wasn't. We just took them from backstage.

Red Minhyuk: Shhhh we weren't supposed to say anything about how we got them.

Pretty Senpai: It's too late now. I can already hear the police sirens.

B-Bomb: Don't worry Zico already said he would pay my bail.

Drummer Boi: Really?

B-Bomb: He was drunk but it still counts.

Rocky: Have fun in hold in.

Red Minhyuk: Why are you guys acting like the police are actually coming after us. Stop being over dramatic.

Min-Woof:  Does this mean you will take the fall for us?

Red Minhyuk: Hell no. I have a family to take care of.

Drummer Boi: Can't you have N take care of them while you do jail time for us.

B-Bomb: N can't take care of 11 children by himself. We would have to replace Minhyuk hyung with another Minhyuk.

Pretty Senpai: It would have to be a Minhyuk with the same surname so when they ask who he is they can't deny that Minhyuk isn't Lee Minhyuk.

B-Bomb: Not it

Min-Woof: Not it!

Min-Woof: Damn it

Gentleman Prince: Those 11 children are dead.

Drummer Boi: I think Minhyuk would do just fine raising the children.

Min-Woof: Thanks Hyung.

Red Minhyuk: To bad it will never happen because I would never leave Hakyeon alone.

Rocky: What about Monsta X? Don't they need Minhyuk hyung.

Gentleman Prince: Oh yeah… We forgot about them. I'm sure they'll be fine.

B-Bomb: They could bring back #gun for a collab while they search for their missing Minhyuk.

Drummer Boi: The real question is are we ready to deny that BtoB’s ‘Lee Minhyuk’ isn't their Lee Minhyuk. Imagine their hurt puppy eyes.

Rocky: But at least they have a Minhyuk. What about Monsta x? They’re probably going to be on the war path to find their missing Minhyuk. The death count will be high, are you ready to have that on your shoulders.

Gentleman Prince: Rocky’s right… Maybe we should think this out more.

Pretty Senpai: We can take Monsta x off our trail by giving them a red herring. Block B’s Lee Minhyuk. They wouldn't know the difference.

Min-Woof: You guys are acting like they wouldn't be able to tell us apart because we're all named Lee Minhyuk.

B-Bomb: Block B would probably go alone with it.

Red Minhyuk: BtoB would probably think it was a joke then forget they swapped Minhyuks.

Rocky: It sounds like fun. Experiencing what it's like in someone else's shoes.

Gentleman Prince: This sounds like something they would make a reality tv show out of. Like a 12 episode long series.

Drummer Boi: We should pitch it.

Pretty Senpai: I'd watch it in a heartbeat.

 

Rocky was pulled from his phone when Myungjun called his name. Sending a quick message to the group chat, Rocky threw his phone into his bag and started to practice again. He couldn't help but smile thinking about the newly formed Rocky Protection Squad and how they technically stole fireworks just to make a cool entrance. This is why they couldn't have nice things.

(A/N): No much to say about this chapter, it was just a random thought I had. Expect some Christmas chapters coming soon! Also I have like 7 itchy bug bites... That has nothing to do with the fic I just thought I would inform you.
Thanks for reading!!