The Day of Fools is upon us.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

A/N: okay this is the last update for today lol.

 

“Guys it's just me.” Minhyun said has he entered the room.

“Goddamnit, why is no one coming? We've been at this for like 3 days now.” Bbomb huffed out, clearly annoyed. Everyone quietly grumbled in agreement.

“Maybe we should change the theme? I mean generic host club is pretty boring.” Minhyuk(btb) suggested.

“That could work, but what should we change it to?” Minhyuk(m6) asked.

“Oh Oh Oh! Me! I got a great idea!” Minhyuk(cnb) raised his hand excitedly. Everyone leaned in closer to hear his idea and that afternoon the host club changed. The pastel wallpaper was replaced with wooden paneling, same with the floor. The lights were dimmed and a bar was added. A stage was built in the middle, where a small band played smooth jazz. Goodbye boring host club, hello classy bar.

“wait, but we can't drink, we're all underaged.” Minhyuk(m6) said as they all sat at the bar.

“That's why we're serving non alcoholic drinks.” Minhyuk replied.

“But… what about bbomb?” Minhyuk(m6) pointed at the clearly drunk bartender.

“God damn it Bbomb. This is why we can't have nice things.” Minhyun barked but Bbomb just waved him off and downed another shot.

“Oh! My idea next.” Minhyuk(mx) yelled. He proceeded to push everyone out of the room.

“What now?” Rocky asked.

“want to get food?” Minhyuk(nr) answered with his own question. They all shrugged and left to get take out. When they returned somehow the hallway was transformed into a fancy garden that lead to a giant mansion.

“What the . How is this even possible?”

“Welcome!” Minhyuk(mx) bursted through the front door, looking like Gatsby himself. “Do you like what I did to the place.”

“Out all the books you could have picked, you chose the great gatsby? That's kind of lame.” Bbomb snorted.

“ you, it's a classic.” Minhyuk(mx) argued back. They continued to bicker until a teacher walked by the once normal hallway and dropped his coffee.

“Nononono, not again. LEE MINHYUK YOU BETTER FIX THIS RIGHT NOW!” The teacher yelled.

“What does he mean by ‘not again’?” Minhyuk(nr) asked.

“... I might have done something kind of like this before…” Minhyuk(mx) explained.

“Okay how about we sit down and actually think about our next theme.” Minhyuk(dc) offered. That was a mistake. They're simple classy host club somehow turned I to an illegal casino. Bbomb was dressed as a cocktail waitress with bunny ears and tail while the others sat around a poker table. The bets were stacked high and it was down to Minhyuk(btb) and Rocky. Suddenly the door is smashed open.

“Its the feds, scramble!” Bbomb yells. They all run but classrooms only have one door. So they all end up in baby jail for a day. The next day Minhyuk(nr) and Rocky are walking to class when they overhear their classmates talking about the host club.

“did you hear that a host club opened up a week ago?”

“yeah but I don't know where it is.”

“really?”

“mmhmm, i tried to find it but the map on the flyer is really confusing.” the classmate shows her friend.

“I dont think I've ever seen this hallway before? I guess it was just a joke.”

“that's a bummer, I was really looking forward to it.”

Minhyuk(nr) and Rocky were dying on the inside. To think their business was ruined due to Minhyuk(mx)’s unreadable handwriting.