Kidnapping is illegal but Minhyuk still does it.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Minhyuk(Mx) was following Bbomb around the grocery store, randomly putting in items that Bbomb has to put back because they weren’t on the list.

“Why don’t you take a step on the wild side and buy something random?” Minhyuk placed a single packet of pudding in the shopping cart.

“Why only one? If you’re going to buy pudding buy a six pack or something.” Bbomb glared at the younger, why did he bring him again?

“So, I caaan buy the pudding?” Minhyuk asked batting his eyelashes at the older.

“Sure, but you aren’t having any of it.” Bbomb smirked, causing Minhyuk to whine loudly.

“You can have one… but only if you go get the fruit on this list.” Bbomb handed Minhyuk the list and the younger saluted him before running off to the fruit section. Minhyuk was judging the bananananananananananas when he heard someone laughing very loud, he looked over to the source of the joy and saw three dudes. One of them had five oranges stacked on his head, one was laughing and the last one was rolling his eyes and turning back to look at cabbage. Minhyuk easily recognized the trio and he set his master plan in motion, it was ninja time. He waited until the one doing all the shopping was far enough away from the other two to grab the lone dude.

“Wah!” The guy said as Minhyuk grabbed his wrist and dragged him back to Bbomb, who was in the cereal aisle. Bbomb heard Minhyuk before he saw him, the older groaned knowing Minhyuk probably did something stupid and also didn’t get the fruit but to his surprise, the younger had an arm full of bagged fruit and also a guy?

“Who the is that?” Bbomb asked as he helped place the different bags fruit into the cart.

“This is our new cult member.” Minhyuk wrapped his arm around the dude’s shoulders.

“E-excuse me but I don’t want to join a-” The newcomer's eyes widen when he realized who kidnapped him. “Y-your” He stuttered then turned towards Bbomb. “A-A-and y-your…” Both Minhyuk and Bbomb weren’t expecting the kid to pass out.

“Welllll shiiiit…” Minhyuk said as he held the dude up.

“I’ll move some around and then we can carry him around in the cart until he wakes up.” Bbomb offered and Minhyuk nodded his head.

 

Me Myself & I: Hey, I got us a new member! o(≧∇≦o)

Triple Threat: Good job!

Dance Machine: Is he younger or older than me?

B-Boy King: Where’d you find another Minhyuk?

Angel Fluff: Where is he? You didn’t add anyone to the chat.

Leader: Really? Who is it?

Eyebrows: It’s the dude from Noir, I don’t know how old he is, the grocery store, and he passed out when he realized it was Minhyuk who kidnapped him.

Triple Threat: Poor kid.

Me Myself & I: Ohhhh! He’s waking up!!!!!!!! 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

B-Boy King: Keep us updated!

 

Minhyuk(Noir? Nr?) slowly woke up, he was in a shopping cart and he vaguely remembers having the weirdest dream, Monsta x’s Minhyuk kidnapped him and took him to Block B’s Bbomb a.k.a Minhyuk. They said something about a cult… Minhyuk(Nr) turned his head to tell Siha and Yeonkuk about it but his mouth went dry when he saw it was Bbomb who was pushing the cart.

“Oh, you’re awake. You okay?” The older asked and Minhyuk didn’t know what to say so he just nodded his head. “That’s good, we were worried you died or something.” He chuckled when Minhyuk quickly shook his head.

“Ummm, what’s going on?” Minhyuk asked innocently, he was still trying to grasp the situation.

“Well, Minhyuk kidnapped you then you passed out and now we’re here.” Bbomb gestured to the snack aisle. “Minhyuk also went to go buy you a drink, he’ll be back soon.” Minhyuk blushed, he fainted in front of the two older idols, how embarrassing. “You got a phone?” The older suddenly asked and Minhyuk jumped but quickly pulled out his phone. “Cool, let’s exchange numbers I’ll add you to the group chat.” Minhyuk tilted his head.

“Group chat?” The younger asked.

“It’s the Minhyuk “cult” chat. It’s only for idols named Minhyuk, since there’s a lot of us.” BBomb shrugged, exchanging phones with the still confused idol. When Minhyuk gave Bbomb his phone back he added the younger to the group chat.

 

The Best Minhyuk™ has added Chipmunk to Super Secret Cult.

Chipmunk: Umm Hello! : ^]

(xxx)xxx-6390: Oh my god, he uses old school emojis with noses, what a cutie.

(xxx)xxx-3459: Welcome!!! I’m BtoB’s Lee Minhyuk! It’s nice to meet you
(xxx)xxx-9178: You already met me but I’m the best Minhyuk! (❛▿❛✿)

The Best Minhyuk™: Actually I already took that name so you.

(xxx)xxx-9178: How dare you! We about to fight. (ง •̀_•́)ง

 

Minhyuk(Nr) looked away from his phone and watched as Minhyuk(Mx) tried to hit Bbomb, only to have the older dodge and hit Minhyuk(Mx) instead. It seemed like a one sided fight to be honest.
 

Chipmunk: They’re actually fighting… : ^/

(xxx)xxx-5548: You’ll get used to it.

(xxx)xxx-5548: Anyways I’m Kang Minhyuk, the drummer for CNBlue.

(xxx)xxx-5248: I’m map6’s leader/rapper Kim Minhyuk.
(xxx)xxx-6390: I am the honorary member, Hwang Minhyun

(xxx)xxx-4775: And I’m Rocky! Btw what year are you?

Chipmunk: 98!

(xxx)xxx-4775: I’m still the youngest! That means I’m still in charge. Yessss.

 

Minhyuk(Nr) jumped when he heard something splash against the floor, looking up he saw that Minhyuk(Mx) had dumped the drink (Presuammly for him) on Bbomb. All hell broke loose, Bbomb tackled Minhyuk(Mx) into the selves, causing a domino effect.

 

Chipmunk: Oh ! They knocked over all the aisles, I gotta blast. uwu.

 

Minhyuk(Nr) jumped out of the cart and bolted down the snack aisle, Bbomb and Minhyuk(Mx) were close behind him. The trio ran out of the store and Minhyuk(Nr) didn’t even question anything when he jumped into Bbomb’s car. The eldest sped down the road and as far away from the grocery store as possible.

“Well, it looks like we’re not going back there anytime soon.” Minhyuk(Mx) joked and Bbomb just punched his shoulder.

“I needed to buy those groceries.” Bbomb growled.

“We can get them somewhere else.” Minhyuk(Mx) grinned. “But first things first we should drop off our newest member back home.”

“I’m still going to kick your later.” Bbomb grumbled. “Where do you live, Minhyuk?” He asked the youngest nicely.

“O-oh, I live at (enter address here).” Minhyuk(Nr) said with a small nervous smile, Bbomb nodded and started heading towards that general direction. They were there in no time.

“Thank you.” Minhyuk(Nr) said before getting out of the car.

“No problem, sorry about dragging you into Minhyuk’s mess.” Bbomb said from the open window, held elbowed Minhyuk(Mx) when the younger tried to protest.

“It’s okay, it was exciting.” Minhyuk(Nr) shrugged, grinning.

“Ohhhhh, I can already tell we’re going to have so much fun.” Minhyuk(Mx) chirped from the passenger seat.

“We’ll see you later, kido.”

“Peace out my dude.”

“Bye.” Minhyuk waved at the car as it drove away. He walked into the dorm and was met with a sobbing Siha and Yeonkuk.

“What’s wrong?” Minhyuk gently patted their backs.

“We thought someone took you!” Siha cried out. Oops, Minhyuk had completely forgotten that he was shopping with these two before he was kidnapped.

“You guys didn’t get hurt by the falling aisles, right?” Minhyuk asked concerned.

“Falling aisles? We left when we saw you were gone.” Yeonkuk said. “We thought you went home but you didn’t.” He sniffled.

“And none of you bought groceries.” Seunghoon added as he joined the conversation.

“We thought someone kidnapped Minhyuk.” Siha mumbled as he tightened his hold on said dude.

“Uhhh, the cart got caught under one of the fallen aisles.” Minhyuk lied.

“You didn’t get hurt did you?’ Seunghoon asked voice laced with concern.

“Y-yeah, I was able to get out before it came crashing down. The store was a complete mess tho so I left, sorry about the groceries.” Minhyuk stuttered and Seunghoon shook his head.

“No, it’s fine, I’m just glad you’re safe.” The eldest said, smiling softly.

“I am to!” Yeonkuk chirped.

“But what are we going to do for dinner?” Siha asked.

“We can order take out.” Seunghoon offered and everyone cheered, even the members who weren’t apart of the conversation, because they all had selective hearing apparently. Minhyuk sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone, opening the group chat. He retold the tale to the others and he smiled happily as he read their responses. Minhyuk was told it was hard making friends as an idol but he had s and now the Minhyuk cult, it filled him with the warm fuzzies.

Also he was a little offended that neither Siha or Yeonkuk asked about his whereabouts but maybe that was for the best.

 

 

(A/N): Haha I'm finally adding Noir's Minhyuk! He is now going to be a main member of the cult chat. Wooooo. 

Sorry this took so long to update! I was working on another fic and I'm at multi tasking ; ^;

(And I'm sort of running out of ideas for this but I will find some more, even if it kills me. It's probably going to be more au stuff tbh. That being said if you have any AUs or like prompt ideas you would like to see go ahead and suggest them because I can honestly use the help. Just a reminder that this is a pg* fic so nothing to nasty lmao. The * is there because as you can tell there is a lot of cursing so I technically can't call this pg but you get what I'm saying. ;3)

If you don't want to comment the suggestion then you can ask on my tumblr Knightintights