Ninja Level Pro!

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

The line was decently long and excitement filled the air. Rocky tried to look inconspicuous like everyone else but a few girls in front of them would look back at their group. Was it really that weird for seven dudes to be at a fanmeeting… Rocky recalled all the times he saw a dude at one of his own fan meetings, the fact he could remember all of them was worrisome. The line slowly moved forward as more and more fans were let into the large room where the fanmeeting was being held. Rocky and co were at the very end of the line, since they didn’t want to stand out amongst all the females but the girls who stood in front of them seemed to giggle every so often. Maybe they recognized them, no that's impossible. No one should be able to see past the mouth/medical/surgical/whatever the you want to call them, face masks, sunglasses, and hat combo. Oh wait, maybe it was the Minhyuk Protection Squid Squad™ shirts. Yeahhhh that was probably it, no one could stare at the super HD picture of Minhyuk’s face without smiling or maybe it was because Minhyuk(Mx) ed up and put squid instead of squad so they had to cross out the word squid and write squad in silver marker, man were they a huge questionable mess of goop that no one wanted to clean up so they just ignored the mess and cringe whenever they step on the goop but they still can’t be bothered to clean it up. Finally Rocky and co make it to the door and are let inside after a few worried glances, some shrugged shoulders, and lots of double checking.

“Man, that was a pain.” Bbomb said as they sat down in the last row. They had to pull some strings but they managed to get the back row of seats to themselves. True ninjas hid in the shadows.

“When are they coming out?” Minhyuk(mx) was practically buzzing in his seat.

“Soon? How should I know.” Minhyuk(m6) answered.

“Wait, doesn’t Map6 have fan meetings?” Minhyuk(cnb) asked.

“Of course we do, I just don’t pay attention to the times. It’s basically a “hey it’s time to go out.” and a “hey it’s time to leave.” Minhyuk(m6) shrugged his shoulders.

“That’s a big mood to be honest.” Minhyun said as he looked around the room. “I’m surprised at how many people came.”

“Why?” Rocky asked, this was about the same amount that showed up to his first few fan meetings.

“Well back in my day, we only had like 15 people show until we established a decent fan base and then crashed and burned and then rose from the ashes.” Minhyun muttered as he looked off into the distances as if he was reliving everything.

“Yeah, it you missed Nu’est’s first win.” Minhyuk(Mx) stated, causing Minhyun to tear up.

“I may have missed the win but I got to sneak out to the celebration. That was when I learned that victory is the best .” Minhyun wiped his eyes and pinched Minhyuk’s(mx) side, who in returned yelped out in pain, making a few people in front of them turn around and look at them. The cult all wave and give quiet apologizes to the fans until they turn back around. Suddenly everyone in the room was screaming.

“What’s going on!” Minhyuk(Mx) yelled out.

“They’re coming out idiot.” Minhyuk(m6) said as he rolled his eyes.

“OH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET” Minhyuk(Mx) screeched at the top of his lungs.

“Oh! You got Minhyuk’s attention!” Minhyuk(cnb) pointed at Minhyuk(Nr), who was staring at them… Actually all the members were staring at Minhyuk(mx)... No wait, everyone was staring at Minhyuk(Mx).

“God damn it Minhyuk, look at what you’ve done.” Bbomb and co lowkey slid down their chairs except Minhyuk(mx).

“I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU MINHYUK!” He yelled out.

“Stop elongating your words, I don’t think the readers like that.” Minhyun nagged.

“Thank you!” Minhyuk(nr) squeaked over the mic and Minhyuk(Mx) actually died, he was on the ground d-e-d, gone, never coming back, no 1-up, 1 hit k.o, it was super effective, he’s never going to make a whole nother appearance in this fic ever again.

“Eh, we’re better off without him.” Minhyuk(btob) said and everyone agreed. The cult “calmly” watched the fan meeting. In reality they were cooing and cheering whenever Minhyuk(Nr) did something, even if it was just sipping water. Finally, the whole meet and greet part was about to go down, Noir was sitting down at the table and fans were slowly making their way to each of the boys. When it was the cult’s turn to go down, it seemed everyone had their eyes on them.

“I wonder why everyone is staring, we’re just normal people.” Minhyuk(btob) whispered to the others.

“Maybe it’s because we’re all grown men. Well… Most of us.” Bbomb said.

“R00d.” Rocky crossed his arms, he was totally a grown man.

“It’s probably the shirts.” Minhyuk(cnb) chimed in. One by one they were let onto the stage and lucky for them Minhyuk(nr) was at the very end. After awkward conversations with the other members of Noir, the cult finally got to their brother in arms, the home dog, the coolest boi since sliced bread. Minhyuk(cnb) was first.

“Hey, good job today.” Minhyuk(cnb) said, he didn’t know what else to say but they quietly conversed about cats.

“I’m so proud of you, I feel like a mother watching her son accomplish his dreams.” Minhyuk(btob) sniffled and Minhyuk(nr) offered him a tissue and a soft pat on the shoulder.

“I ate your hot pocket.” Rocky said nonchalantly and then proceed to give Minhyuk(nr) a freshly baked hot pocket. How did Rocky get a freshly baked hot pocket? The world may never know, but the reader can.

>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

>.<

<.>

<.<

>.>

Rocky’s jacket pocket is actually a mini microwave/toaster. 100% true.

Bbomb gave Minhyuk(nr) the look™ and the younger understood what he meant. Slowly, Minhyuk(nr) reached into his pocket and there in his hand was a hollowed out bible that could be used to store anything he wanted inside.

“If you ever get a mullet I’m putting you up for adoption.” Minhyuk(m6) warned. “Also never dye your hair orange. Sure some people can pull it off but at the end of the day it still looks stupid. Also Also never dye everyone’s hair the same ridiculous color. Sure it worked for B.A.P but it’s really hard to up generic blond. But Youngjae looked 11/10 during the power era if I’m honest. And I get that natural hair looks “the best” but that doesn’t mean jack when it comes to bubblegum pink hair don’t @ me. Also I can’t imagine Zelo with a natural hair color, like I know he’s had it before but nope it just doesn’t pop up into my brain memory unless I see a picture. What the am I ranting about? Oh right, so no mullets no dumb hair colors.” Minhyuk(M6) said.

“I think I already had orangish hair.” Minhyuk(nr) confessed.

“Did you?” Minhyuk(m6) ask.

“I dunno maybe? Or maybe someone’s eyes were playing tricks on them. It was probably the lighting to be honest.” Minhyuk(nr) answered. A manger finally lead Minhyuk(M6) off the stage.

“Looks like I’m the final boss. It only makes sense since I am the false profit. A Minhyun disguised as a merely Minhyuk to fool everyone into letting their guard down before I make the finishing blow. Soon the world will be mine.” Minhyun started to laugh maniacally but then he choked on with own spit, Minhyuk(nr) patted him on the back until the coughing stopped. “Don’t forget to raise some hell and devour your enemies.” Minhyun said as he left the stage.

“I won’t.” Minhyuk(nr) called after him. Minhyuk(nr) looked down the table and noticed s were either confused or scared but to him this was just another day in the Minhyuk cult.  


(A/N): This lovely prompt was given to me by the user Nanuromi, Thank you so much!

 

Minhyuk(mx) quickly ran down the steps and jumped onto the stage to give Minhyuk(nr) a hug before running away from the security guards. To this day the grand chase between Minhyuk(mx) and the security guards is still known as the most deadly event to ever go down in history.