Love Is In The Air or something.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

(A/N): Were you expecting an update so soon? Well I couldn’t leave my readers with nothing on Valentine's day. This is for all my single people out there! We can be single together. <3

 

Rocky didn’t know why so many people hated Valentine’s day. He personally found the decorations cute and nothing was better than the taste of discounted chocolate. Sure they day was for couples but that didn’t mean everyone without a lover had to be so bitter about it. Maybe they just didn’t like all the romance in the air, it could get kinda suffocating after a while.

 

Drummer Boi: I’m almost afraid to ask, but what is everyone plans for today, I’m curious.

Rocky: Probably some dance practice and then dinner with the members.

Rocky: We should buy chocolate tomorrow, while they have the biggest discounts.

Drummer Boi: I like the way you think Rocky.

Gentleman Prince: I’m always down for chocolate.

B-Bomb: I already have enough chocolate to feed an army so I’ll have to pass.

Drummer Boi: Yeah but how much of it is for you?

B-Bomb: None but the sweet smell is starting to make me nauseous.

Rocky: No offense hyung, but I didn’t take you for the chocolate romantic type.

B-Bomb: Most of it is Block B, they get hurt whenever Kyung gets chocolate. Well mostly Jihoon but Jiho sometimes throws a hissy fit, even tho we aren’t technically dating.

Gentleman Prince: Sounds complicated but it’s cute you get Kyung chocolates.

B-Bomb: I only get them because he never remembers Valentine’s day and always feels bad whenever he comes home empty handed so he buys us a really expensive dinner.

Gentleman Prince: I take it back, you’re a manipulative .

B-Bomb: Hey! I’ll have you know that I like to be spoiled sometimes too.

Rocky: This sounds like a useful tactic to get what you want. I should make a note.

Drummer Boi: No Rocky, you’re too pure for this kind of thing.

Pretty Senpai: It’ll be useful later in life.

Gentleman Prince: You two are bad influences.

Min-Woof: We all can’t be goody two shoes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

B-Bomb: You need to learn how to balance everything out. It’s apart of life.

Red Minhyuk: What did I miss? Why does it seem like there is some genuine good advice happening?

Drummer Boi: Bbomb is giving Rocky tips about manipulating loved ones.

Red Minhyuk: Ah, is Rocky already at that age.

Gentleman Prince: Hyung! You’re not supposed to support this type of thing.

Red Minhyuk: I think it’s fine if it doesn’t hurt anyone.

Pretty Senpai: Maybe Minhyuk hyung is just upset he’s alone this Valentine’s day.

Rocky: I doubt it, hyung is apart of the singles club, which is the best club.

Drummer Boi: This is 100% fact.

B-Bomb: I can’t argue with that.

Gentleman Prince: What makes you think I’m alone? I could have found someone.

Red Minhyuk: Did you?

Gentleman Prince: Yes.

Pretty Senpai: Who? Do we know them?

Drummer Boi: I can’t tell if he’s joking or not. I’m really curious now.

Min-Woof: Has the love bug finally attacked Minhyuk hyung? (●♥∀♥)

Gentleman Prince: It’s someone you all know, but don’t know.

Rocky: It’s a celebrity!

Pretty Senpai: No way, who?

Pretty Senpai: Wow, that came out harsh. I meant that in a excited way, not a mean way.

Red Minhyuk: Don’t worry about it, I almost typed the same thing.

Min-Woof: I need the details before I die of curiosity. (♥ω♥*)

B-Bomb: It’s me.

Drummer Boi: I swear to god if it is I’m rioting.

Gentleman Prince: Of course it isn’t Bbomb hyung. Plus you all know him.

Min-Woof: Then hurry up and tell us! ♥(ŐωŐ人)

Gentleman Prince: It’s… Yoongi.

Rocky: WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Drummer Boi: Bull! Proof now!

Red Minhyuk: I had to read that like 5 times. Are we talking about the same Yoongi.

Pretty Senpai: Min Yoongi, Suga, Agust D, that Yoongi?

B-Bomb: Good job???

Gentleman Prince: [Image]

 

Rocky squinted at the picture and zoomed in as close as possible, only to zoom out again. There was no doubt about it, there in the picture posed Minhyuk and Suga from BTS, standing side by side smiling. What kind of tomfoolery was this.

 

Pretty Senpai: I honestly can’t believe my eyes right now.

Red Minhyuk: Am I dreaming right now?
Drummer Boi: Did we enter a new universe?

Pretty Senpai: My heart can’t handle all these surprises.

B-Bomb: Don’t you guys think you’re being overly dramatic about this?

Rocky: Can I get his autograph?

Gentleman Prince: Well they have good reason to, I was just joking.

Red Minhyuk: God damn it, this is why I have trust issues.

Drummer Boi: I’m never trusting you again.

Pretty Senpai: How did you get the picture than?

Rocky: Does this mean I can’t have his autograph?

Gentleman Prince: Sorry Rocky.

Drummer Boi: Why is Rocky the only one getting an apology.

B-Bomb: I thought it was funny…

Red Minhyuk: Well no one asked you.

Min-Woof: LOL! Man, I wished you said something sooner. LOLOLOL (ノ>▽<。)ノ

Rocky: What did hyung do???

Gentleman Prince: Did you just give me Suga’s number? MINHYUK WTF.

Min-Woof: Don’t worry! I’ll tell him it was all a prank!

Drummer Boi: How do you even have his number?

Min-Woof: We share a mass group chat with other male idols born in ‘93

Red Minhyuk: I just assumed Monsta X knew everyone.

Pretty Senpai: Like BtoB?

Rocky: Do you think Astro can be like that one day?

B-Bomb: Probably, just be friendly to everyone.

Min-Woof: Suga said to text him anyways. (o^^)o

Pretty Senpai: Oh hohoho.

Drummer Boi: Think of the scandals.

Red Minhyuk: Our Minhyuk is growing up so fast.

Gentleman Prince: I’m not going to text him.

B-Bomb: Why not?

Gentleman Prince: I have my reasons.

Min-Woof: You sure? (๑•̆૩•̆)

Gentleman Prince: Positive.

Rocky: So what is everyone else doing today???

Pretty Senpai: I’m going on a dinner date with Aaron.

Min-Woof: How dull. (; ̄д ̄)

Pretty Senpai: Are you doing something better?

Min-Woof: Yes! We’re going to bother the Seventeen members.

Drummer Boi: How romantic…

Gentleman Prince: What about you hyung?

Red Minhyuk: Me? Nothing to special, a movie then dinner, and lastly, hot .

Drummer Boi: Hyung!

B-Bomb: I mean I think that’s every couple’s plan tonight.

Rocky: Hot ?

Red Minhyuk: Wow, I never regretted saying something so fast.

 

Rocky felt someone flop on top of him. “Is it time to go to practice Eunwoo hyung?” Rocky shifted his body so the older male wasn’t pressing uncomfortably on his rips anymore.

“No, practice was cancelled today. Sanha somehow convinced Jinwoo and Myungjun to have a chocolate eating contest with him.” Rocky grimenced at the thought of eating that much chocolate.

“How long do you think they’re going to be sick for?” Rocky asked.

“Based on the amount of wrapper laying around, I wouldn’t be surprised if it lasted for the rest of the day.” Eunwoo had his eyes closed and Rocky had to take a moment to enjoy his angelic features. The relaxing cuddle was interrupted by Sanha coming in and demanding cuddles as well. Rocky laughed at the poor maknae, his pouting face was just too cute. Eunwoo scooted over so the giant baby could wiggle his way into the middle.

“Can we watch videos?” Sanha asked excitedly.

“Sure.” Rocky pulled up youtube on his phone and the three of them watched random videos until Moonbin barged into the room and body slammed into the bed, slowly crushing everyone.

 

 

(A/N): I’m not going to lie, I thought about the Minhyuk(m6)/Suga thing before as funny crackship that doesn’t make any sense. It was basically a “who can I put this Minhyuk with that would surprise everyone.” thought.