I can’t think of a title oops...

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Everyone, except Minhyuk(Mx), sat around Minhyuk’s (CnB) table, listening to his phone ring on speaker. This was their third attempt at calling the Monsta x member but sadly they were only getting the ‘leave a message after the tone’ bull.

“Okay if he doesn’t answer this time, we’re going to fly all the way to Texas just to beat his .” BBomb grumbled as he pressed the green call button again. Two rings, three rings, four rings and finally a.

“Sup s, what’s up.” Minhyuk(mx) greeted.

“Holy , what took you so long?” Minhyun asked.

“Sorry I was in the shower.” They could hear the sheepish smile on the other’s face.

“How was the concert?” Minhyuk(BtoB) asked.

“It was lots of fun! But also hot as balls.” Minhyuk(mx) said with a loud exaggerated sigh. The next few mintues were filled with everyone talking over each other and Minhyuk(mx) trying to decipher it.

“Okay, okay.” Minhyuk(m6) calmed quieted everyone down. “Did you get to see any of the sites?” He asked.

“Ehh, not really. We were pretty busy with preparing for the concert.” Minhyuk(Mx) whined. “But we did get to take some pictures.”

“Ohhhh, send them, send them.” Minhyuk(BtoB) requested.

I gotchu, I’ll do it after the call or tomorrow morning before we leave.” Minhyuk(Mx) agreed.

“I gotta take a piss.” BBomb said getting up.

“But don’t you want to talk to me?” Minhyuk(mx) fake cried.

“Nope.” BBomb said before closing the bathroom door.

“Maybe I should eat this salad I made 2 hours ago.” Rocky said randomly out of nowhere. Everyone started cracking up at the sudden outburst from the youngest.

“Has it just been sitting around?” Minhyuk(CnB) asked.

“Yeah, it’s been in the corner of the room, waiting to be eaten.” Rocky replied with a shrug.

“Dude what the .” Minhyuk(Mx) snickered.

“Hey BBomb, do you want a salad?” Rocky yelled out to the older.

“Hell no” BBomb yelled back, still in the bathroom.

“Hey Minhyuk, do you know what Dallas is backwards?” Rocky asked the phone.

“What?” Minhyuk(mx) asked, while everyone else silently tried to figure it out.

“Sallad.” The youngest laughed at his own joke and the others joined in as well.

“God damn it Rocky!” BBomb yelled over the running sink water.

“How did you even hear me.” Rocky asked when BBomb finally returned from the bathroom.

“It’s a curse.” BBomb groaned.

“Well, I would love to sit here and chat all night or is it day? Anyways, I should get some sleep, we’re traveling first thing in the morning.” Minhyuk(Mx) yawned sleepy. There was about a full minute of loud goodbyes before someone finally hung up.

“That was nice.” Minhyun chirped and he was met with a chorus of agreement.

 

(A/N): This was written purely for that Dallas Sallad joke. Sorry not sorry.