Only Real Men Wear Skirts!

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Min-Woof: Want to make some easy cash? (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

B-Bomb: I’m always down to rob a bank.

Rocky: I’ll ready the stuff.

Chip: I’ll drive.

Red Minhyuk: Excuse me?

Drummer Boi: I feel like we missed something.

Min-Woof: No, we’re not robbing a bank. (; ̄Д ̄)

B-Bomb: Than what are we doing?

Pretty Senpai: cross dressing.

Min-Woof: And dancing. ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

Gentleman Prince: No thank you?
Pretty Senpai: Too late we already signed up as a group.

Red Minhyuk: So we’re basically doing a drag concept?

Rocky: How is this going to make us money?

Drummer Boi: Are we actually going to try with our outfits or are we just putting on ugly cheap wigs and ty dresses?

Min-Woof: 1.Yes. 2. We’re entering a dance contest that has a cash prize. 3. We went all out with the outfits, we’re going to look like some y women.  

Gentleman Prince: Is everyone except me okay with this?
Chip: Yes.

B-Bomb: I mean nothing can be worse than that forbidden image of me and Jiho cross dressing that one time.

Red Minhyuk: I remember that! I think your were saggy.

Drummer Boi: I think there was more than just saggy .

Red Minhyuk: nonsense, there is nothing worse than saggy .

Min-Woof: I dunno, being ugly seems a tad bit worse. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

B-Bomb: Yeah, well Block B is just 7 ugly dudes so that’s not even an insult.

B-Bomb: Jaehyo just texted me to tell you guys that he’s not ugly so it’s 6 ugly dudes and a y dude.

Rocky: I want to have that level of confidence one day.

Chip: But you do?

Rocky: Oh yeah… Good job me.

Pretty Senpai: Sooo, back to the task at hand. We’re going to meet up tomorrow at 5pm to get ready and preform at 7.

Gentleman Prince: Hold on, it’s tomorrow? Don’t we need to rehearse and stuff? I don’t even know what song we’re going to perform.

Pretty Senpai: Shhhhh, don’t worry everything is going to work out. Trust me.

Gentleman Prince: How do you know?
Pretty Senpai: Because it’s already been written. It’s been written for like 6ish weeks now… I don’t know why it took so long for the beginning part to be written.

B-Bomb: What?

Rocky: You know, you do these “4th wall” breaks and someone always says, what? But everyone always ignores it. Like I don’t know why anyone tries to question it anymore.

Pretty Senpai: It’s called a running joke.

Chip: Is it?
Pretty Senpai: I honestly don’t know, i just sort of pulled that out of my .

Red Minhyuk: Nice?

 

And that is were the conversation ended because it had done its job to introduce the plot. Everyone had gathered to Minhyuk’s(cnb) apartment to get ready for their big performance. There were wigs flying everywhere, dresses being zipped up, makeup falling off counters, stocking being ripped and loud cursing. Finally after so much effort 8 men stood in front of a wide mirror.

“We look hot as .” Minhyuk(mx) claimed and everyone agreed.. (Oh god I just realized I have to describe their outfits. .) They wore black leather skirts that went to their mid thigh, along with translucent black stockings and black stiletto heel boots.

“I can’t believe I shaved my legs for this.” Minhyuk(m6) grumbled under his breath.

“Go big or go home!” Minhyuk(mx) yelled from somewhere else in the apartment. When he left the room, no one knows.

“I’ll grow back in like two days, don’t worry.” Minhyuk(cnb) patted the younger’s shoulder before taking a moment to adjust his shirt. They wore a simple white button up that was tucked into the leather skirt. “Everyone ready to go?” Minhyuk(cnb) called out as he walked to the front door. Everyone shuffled behind him and they left the apartment, getting a few looks from the people on the street. The building the dance contest was being held at was one of those hole in the wall nightclubs, well it was more of a hole in the ground but back to the point, they had to walk down a flight of stairs to get to the actual club part of the building. Before Bbomb could walk down the stairs he slips on a banana peel and falls down, except this is Bbomb we’re talking about so he falls with grace and style, with one last backflip, he lands on his feet at the bottom of the stairs. Everyone who witness the event clapped for him and Bbomb took a bow. The nightclub itself was dimly lit but the main stage was lit up brighter than a christmas tree. Minhyuk(mx) whispered something to the bartender and he led them to the back room where the other contestants were also waiting. Minhyuk(btob) squinted at one of the contestants before gasping and elbowing the closest Minhyuk, which ended up being Minhyuk(cnb).

“It’s Hakyeon!” Minhyuk(btob) whispered, causing everyone to look where he’s pointing. Said Hakyeon was chatting with Myungsoo a.k.k L from Infinite. They wore matching jackets that had “Alphabet Soup” written on the back. Looking around the room they spotted Taehyung from Bts, Minwoo from Shinhwa, and Youhyung from AoA, sporting the same jacket. Just then Hakyeon and Minhyuk(btob) make eye contact, Minhyuk excitingly waves at him and Hakyeon waves back awkwardly before turning back to Myungsoo. Minhyuk pouted slightly.

“He probably didn’t recognize you.” Minhyuk(nr) offers with a comforting smile.

“Yeah, you’re probably right.” Minhyuk(btob) mumbles. “But that doesn’t mean he won’t suffer for it later.” Minhyuk smirks. Slowly the different groups go up on stage to perform, when it was the cult’s turn to go on stage, the crowd went silent. Everyone was stunned by the pure beauty standing before them. The music started and the show began, no one could look away from the art being made right in front of their eyes. Once the routine was done, the crowd broke out in cheers. The cult was lead backstage again and they waited for the last groups to perform before going back on stage with all the contestants. To no one’s surprise they won first place and received a fake gold trophy and a $25 giftcard to Mickey D’s.

“I can’t believe this was the prize.” Minhyuk(m6) stated as he looked at the gift card. They went back to Minhyuk’s(cnb) apartment complex after the contest and were chilling outside near the parking area.

“Well, I did say it was easy money, not a ton of money.” Minhyuk(mx) giggled. “It was fun tho, so that makes up for everything.”

“Can I keep the trophy? I want to rub it in Hakyeon’s face when I get home.” MInhyuk(btob) grins.

“Of course.” Rocky chirped.

“Holy guys, look at this fat bird.” Bbomb whispered to them. Everyone looks over to him and gasps in shock because one: Bbomb not only took off his stockings but also his shirt so he was sitting on the curb only wearing a black leather skirt and black stiletto heel boots, and two there was a red bearded vulture resting on his outstretched arm.

“What the !” Minhyun yelled.

“I’mma name them Chainsaw.” Bbomb claims.

“No, Bbomb you can’t keep the bird.” Minhyuk(cnb) tried to reason with the older but it didn’t work.

“ you guys I do what I want.” Bbomb stated and Chainsaw nodded in agreement.

 

 

(A/N): Sorry for the long wait, I've been playing a lot of Fortnite Lately. (If anyone wants to play with me, just dm me or something @Failed_Sammich I play on xbox, sorry ps4 users. also I'm a noob ;3)

Other news: I've narrowed down the list of members for the tall maknae group chat fic. It went from 20 to 14 to 9 because I realized that I can barely write for all 8 Minhyuks without almost leaving someone out so I thought it was best to make it a small group chat. (How do ot13 Seventeen writers do it? They are gods tbh)  
The group is:
Pentagon: Wooseok
Vixx: Hyuk
A.C.E: Chan
B.A.P: Zelo
BtoB: Sungjae
Got7: Yugyeom
Astro: Sanha
U-Kiss: Jun
Myteen: Hanseul 
These guys were picked for a few reasons: 
1: They are the tallest and youngest member of their group (A few idols who were suggested weren't either the tallest/youngest or they were almost the tallest but there was another member who was listed as the same height as them.)
2: I Stan their group (B.A.P BtoB Got7)
3: I know their group pretty well. (Vixx Astro Pentagon)
4: I really like their music (A.C.E U-Kiss Myteen) (I gotta do my research so if anyone has some notes on them please share. ;3) 
I sincerely apologize I couldn't add everyone who was suggested but it was a little over whelming to have so many people.

P.S. I was planning on having a few girl group members but I remembered that I don't know jack about girl groups outside of music, like I couldn't tell you anything about member's personalities but if you want some fantastic gg song I got chu (It's mostly Sistar if I'm honest but I got some 2en1, wonder girls, Kara, 4minute... Huh, it would seem I only know disbanded gg. wait, I got some Twice and Gfriend. Ha I'm not totally outdated with my girl groups.)