Lost and Found. Minhyuk’s Important Quest!

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

(A/N): BtoB Minhyuk’s contact names:
#1Minhyuk = Himself
BuzzBuzz = B-Bomb
MonstaMin = Minhyuk (Mx)
Cat Mom = Minhyuk (Cnb)
Best Boi = Rocky
Cool Dude = Minhyuk (M6)
Realest Weeb = Minhyun

Minhyuk walked around the dorm, checking every room. He walked back out into the living room where Taekwoon, Hyunsik, and Hongbin were watching t.v.

“Have any of you seen Sungjae? We were supposed to go grocery shopping and he’s not answering any of my calls or messages.” Minhyuk said with his hands on his hips, pouting slightly.

“Nope.” Taekwoon said boaredly.

“I think he said something about meeting you there?” Hongbin tried to recall the exact conversation but his mind blanked out.

“Maybe you should wait, he’ll probably get bored and come back.” Hyunsik said, not taking his eyes off his phone.

“You’re probably right.” Minhyuk sighed, taking a seat on the love seat. He sent one last text to Sungjae before switching to one of the many group chats he’s apart of.

 

MonstaMin: You just don’t understand. (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

BuzzBuzz: What is there to understand? We should just return him.

Best Boi: I feel like you’re missing the point…

Realest Weeb: Think of the potential!

Cat Mom: I’m pretty sure this can only lead to a huge mess and a headache.

Cool Dude: Shhh, let’s just see where this goes.

#1Minhyuk: What are you guys talking about?

MonstaMin: Bbomb somehow adopted another pet. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

BuzzBuzz: I wouldn’t say adopted more like he’s following me around. He’s kinda dumb.

Realest Weeb: Wow rude.

Cat Mom: It’s kinda true…

Cool Dude: Yeah, but he didn’t have to point it out. We could all tell by the context clues.

Best Boi: He may be dumb but I love him.

#1Minhyuk: Well, I hope you have fun with your new pet I guess.

MonstaMin: Where you at? I wanna meet him and see what his reaction is. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Cat Mom: But doesn’t he already know you?

Cool Dude: I have to agree with Minhyuk with this one. He may be dumb but he’s not that dumb.

Best Boi: It wouldn’t hurt to try.

Realest Weeb: Take a video of the meeting.

BuzzBuzz: Do whatever you want, I’m heading back to my apartment.

MonstaMin: Are you bringing him with you? 「(゚ペ)

BuzzBuzz: I guess so? He’s still following me.

#1Minhyuk: Make sure you take good care of him.

Cat Mom: Unless you have a death wish.

Cool Dude: It’s Bbomb, when doesn’t he have a death wish when it comes to us?

Best Boi: True.

MonstaMin: That’s a mood right there. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#1Minhyuk: Bbomb is always a mood.

Realest Weeb: Speaking about moods, who’s down to go to Mickey D’s.

Best Boi: Depends can I get something other than a kids meal.

Cool Dude: Sorry but we are real men so we get kids meals.

#1Minhyuk: I’ve never eaten a kids meal past the age of 10

MonstaMin: That’s cuz you’re a mom. (/^▽^)/

Best Boi: If I don’t get the toy I want I’m throwing a riot.

#1Minhyuk: I’d like to see you try.

Best Boi: I felt a chill and I saw the error of my ways, I’m sorry.

BuzzBuzz: Maybe I should get a kids meal on the way home.

Cat Mom: What? For your pet?

MonstaMin: Who else? We all know Bbomb isn’t man enough to eat a kids meal. ヾ(。・ω・)シ

BuzzBuzz: He seemed to love the idea of getting a kids meal and also you, just wait until I see you again.

Realest Weeb: Oh , I’d go into hiding Minhyuk.

Cool Dude: It was nice knowing you.

Best Boi: R.I.P in pepperoni Minhyuk.

MonstaMin: Haha, don’t worry I’m safe but it’s sad I don’t get to see the pupper anymore.

BuzzBuzz:

L̢̡̡̮̗̮̓͛̈̾̾͞ͅO͉̬͍͉͔̥͐͂͆̃̀̈́̓͑͢Ǫ̸̧̟̱͖̬̼͑͆͆̅̐̌̀K̵͇̹̼̰̺͉̮̦͒̀̋̅̓́̎͠ B̢͎͚͍̥̞̣̳̩͒̀̈́̓̑̊͛͊͆E͕̠̳̤̙̺͚̰̿̇̀̋͒͠H̵̩̦̹̩͔͆̄͋̑̀͊́̚͢͡I̸͓̪͎̥͎̹͎̫̼̓̊̆͆͋̌̇͛̈́͠N͓͎̯͈͍̣̓͗͊͑̽̀̊͘̚͝D̻̬͇̟̳͙̭̿̃͆̓͂̈͊̚̚̕ Ỳ̷̡̺͍̙̲̿͋͌͊͢͜Ò̯̭̺̞̲͙̄̈͑͡Ư̢̹̗̳̟̲̰̈́͊́͌̿̕!͕͕̻̝͉̘̲̹͔̅̓̄̏̌͢!̩̯̣͙̖͐̅̓̍̚͝!̡̛̝̤̗̱̹̳̙̜̻̀̊͂̋͌͛̚͘͝.

MonstaMin: What do awsbnagrwrgsdg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cat Mom: I don’t know what’s scarier, Bbomb somehow texting a message like that or the fact that face happened after a keyboard smash. Like what has Minhyuk been texting that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) would be an option.

#1Minhyuk: Wait, why would Bbomb get a happy meal for his pet?

Cool Dude: Who knows.

Realest Weeb: I’ve seen dogs constantly eat chocolate and not die so I mean is a happy meal really that deadly.

Best Boi: I had a friend who would feed his dog a lot of different chocolate candies and she lived until she was like 19.

#1Minhyuk: Are you sure it was a real dog and not an alien or something.

Cat Mom: That was one tough dog.

Best Boi: It was 100% a dog. I know a dog when I see one.

Realest Weeb: I think Bbomb Legitimately killed Minhyuk.

Cool Dude: I mean, are we really that surprised?

#1Minhyuk: Nope, he knew the risk of insulting his elder and paid the price.

BuzzBuzz: He’s still alive, I just took his phone and made him my packmule.

MonstaMin: I’m a and I eat my own farts.ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Cat Mom: Holy , I wasn’t ready for that!

MonstaMin: I actually think that Wonho is a horrible person. ༼≖ɷ≖༽

#1Minhyuk: That’s terrible, how dare you talk bad about your boyfriend like that!

MonstaMin: I ate all the poptarts! ⋌༼ •̀ ⌂ •́ ༽⋋

Cool Dude: Wow that’s cold blooded.

MonstaMin: It’s all lies! That was an imposter!!! (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

BuzzBuzz: Sure, Sure. We believe you…

Best Boi: It’s alright Minhyuk sometimes we have to spill the truth sometimes, it makes us human.

Realest Weeb: I bet you feel the weight lifting off your shoulders right now.

MonstaMin: I feel used and abandoned. (。•́︿•̀。)

BuzzBuzz: I would have let you in but Kyung and Jiho are home.

#1Minhyuk: What did they say about the new pet?

Cool Dude: Wait, before you answer that what did the doggo say about Minhyuk.

MonstaMin: He looked at us and asked why there were two Ummas.

BuzzBuzz: Jiho and Kyung just shrugged their shoulders and helped put away the groceries while the pupper ate his kids meal.

#1Minhyuk: Wait… What exactly is this new “pet”

BuzzBuzz: It’s Sungjae, he saw me at the store and called me Umma then started following me around.

 

“GOD ING DAMN IT!” Minhyuk yelled, causing everyone to jump and look at him.

“Everything alright?” Hakyeon asked sweetly, it was rare to see Minhyuk this pissed.

“NO!” Minhyuk yelled again before running to put on his shoes and slamming the front door.

“Why was Minhyuk running like he was going to murder someone?” Changsub asked when he and Eunkwang entered the dorm with arms full of groceries.  

“I have no idea.” Hakyeon sighed, getting up to help put everything away and hopefully call his angry lover before he kills someone.

Minhyuk was standing in front of Bbomb’s apartment door, trying to catch his breath. He calmly knocked on the door, surprised to see that it was Zico who opened it.

“Ahh, are you here to pick up Sungjae?” The tall rapper asked and Minhyuk just nodded. “Come on in, I think he’s still eating.” Minhyuk followed the tall dude to the kitchen were Sungjae was munching on french fries while Bbomb and Kyung were packing things away.

“Minhyuk!” Sungjae yelled, hugging his correct Minhyuk.

“Hey, it’s time to go home.” Minhyuk said softly as he hugged his adorable maknae.

“Kay!” Sungjae made sure to throw away his trash before walking to the front door with his Minhyuk. “Can we get dessert on our way home?” BtoB’s youngest asked with large puppy eyes.

“Of course, we can get whatever you want.” Minhyuk opened the door and let the younger exit first.

“Man this reminds me of the time Jihoon followed Monsta x’s Minhyuk home thinking he was Bbomb.” Zico laughed loudly from the couch.

“Oh! Bbomb a quick word.” Minhyuk said sweetly, Bbomb nervously approached and tried not to panic when Minhyuk pulled him closer.

.
“I̷̠͙͈̩͕̱̓́̋̆́͛̈́̇̕͠ͅf̡̢̫̪̲̫͙͚̫̘̏̔̂̔̋͑͡ ỳ̨̛̛̬̫͔̮̬͂̃͌͂̓͘͞ó̶̢̨̲̗̪̙̜̩͑͛̈́̄͆̇̊̓̚͟ừ̯̳͙̝̠̌̈́̚͢͠ e̹͉̗͍̭͓͍̖̎̈́̀̓͊̈́v̡̼͙̗̗͇͚̀̅͋̐͡͝͡ͅe͙̖̩̤̳̋̌͑̾̃̊͊͘r̶̨̛̜̗̠̟̆̀͗͑̊͘͢͠ t̡͎̜̜̦̯͎͈̪̏̓̌̀͊͑͘͘a̧̫͖̬̰̟̣͍͊͆͐̄͒̔k̶͙̘̖̱̻̽̽́͛̆̾e͈̲͇̣̐̀̅͂̓̔̉͛͜ͅ m̨̛̲͔̞͎̗̓́̐͐̃̀͆͝y̱͍͇̣̗̐͋͂̉̽͆͊͘͟͝ S̡̩͇̞͓̤̭̈͒̅̂̕u̵̧̝̬̖̳̹̘̬̫̾̈̄̔̀̈n̸̡̳̘̜͇̳̲̋͗̾͋̕͠g̴̨͓̱͓̦̥͇̫͌̔̋͊͑̌̊̚͜j͕͈̝͍̖̞̾́͂̂͝a̶̢̝͙̙̪͋̓̓̋̊̈̒̎͜͟e̲̱̙̲͉̠̲̭̍̂̍̏̆̍͘͢͡ a̷̬̹̥̺̣͙̯͊̔̾̆͒g̶͇̥̮̮̬̺̿͑͐͂̆̎̀̚͢͟ä̼͎̜́̈̅͒͌̏̅͜͢͜į̨̛̘͋̽̾̌͢͜ǹ̶̡̗͔̠̠̓̇̄́̆͆̏͞͝ͅͅ,̷̣̖̦̙̱̀͛͌͂̈́̓̚ Ń̶̡̨͇̩̥̥̬͂͌̊̿̽ͅo̶͖̝͓̬͙͌̅̊́̾̅̏͘̚ ó̶͍̜̤̪͉̦͍̎͆̊̃̚͢͟͝ñ̸̟̹̙͍̰̌̑͂̀́̍e͚͙̬̥͉̫̾͗͗̄͋̈̽͟͝ w͙̖̭̯̗̤̱̹̞̐̽͋͑͡͝i̴̢̱̘̬̹̦̩̱͈͌̅́́̈́̈͑͐̚͡l̡̩̦͔̘͍͎̳̜̣͌͛̊̒̄͞l̨̝̫̺̜̭͚̦͉̮͌̂́̉̆̃̊̂̈́͘ f͖̱̺̰̫̭̦̫͖̔͋̈̐́͗͛͂͢͠ī̷̭̞͎̖͙̞̆̀̆̉͐̂͒̈́̓ṅ̛̲̪͚͚̱̠̿̉̀d̷̳͔͙͚̘̲̍̌͌́͠ y̛̝̠̯͖̞̮̼̭̩̠͒̓͗̌̍͝͞͡o̵̡̡̥̠̬̩̹̟̩͛͂̏̍̋̿̔͂̕ú̜̥̘͓̘́̊̇̑͆̇͘̕͢͡r̨̧̠̠͍̘̲̳̽͛̆̄̕ b̵̡̳̦̹̬̝̙̆̑͘͡͞ͅơ̛͚̱̳̜͌̒͊ͅď̵̡̢̰̹͍̥̼̞̠̿̉̂̀͌ý̢̹̮͙̟͉̼̥̂̋̃̎”

 

Bbomb flinched and BatDog started barking loudly at Minhyuk. “T-to to my defense this was all Minhyuk’s idea.” Bbomb raised his hands up in surrender.

“He will get his punishment later.” Minhyuk said darkly before making a complete 180. “Have a nice evening!” He smiled brightly before walking away with Sungjae, linking arms.

“You know I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than one Minhyuk at a time, this was pretty cool.” Zico said from the couch and Kyung agreed from the kitchen, Bbomb was trying his best not to pass out.
 

BuzzBuzz: I’m never ing with Minhyuk ever again. I think I’ve seen what hell looks like first hand.

MonstaMin: Haha! You wimp, I bet it wasn’t that scary. 。゚(TヮT)゚。

#1Minhyuk: 

.
J̵̦̙͓̖͇̬͈̓̂͊́́͊̈́ú̦̪͉̱̪͙̘͊̉͌̽͛̚̕s̢̛̥͖̯̓̈̄͌̋ͅt̢͔̣͕̻͔́̈̏̅̉͒̌̚ w̢͔̟̰͇̘̯͈̹̅̀́̎͂͐̎̓͝͝a̷̛̳̰̙̙̬̼̫̐̆̐̂̂̌̽̕͞ĩ̷̭̙̤͈̫̫̀́̇͋͌̊̌͊ͅţ̘̞̰̬̆͐̾̓̆ f̘͍͙̹̩̝͖͕́̉́͑̀̇͞͞ŏ̴̧̧̡̙̬̹̘̖̎͋̌́̕̕͞͠r̵̡̧̭͈̭̭̣̋͂́̄͒͡ y̭̩̣̲͎̩̑̇͛͒̑͌̚͠o̵̮̝̬͉̭̐͆͋͋͐́͑̔̈ͅu̴̩͍̪͖̰̱̔̋̄͆̋̾̈́̏͢͝͝ͅṙ̻͚͕̺͕̜͙̈̆̈́̓͋ t̥͍̝̥̱̏̆̋̒̔̆͘͜ṳ̴͔̗̣̼̙͛̉̈́͗͗͑̾̉͟͝ṙ̨͙̭̥͚̠̌̾̌͒͋̒̅͜͟͝͞n̸͚̮̣̝͇͍͕̫͂̌̇̂͐̑̇͟͟,̷̗̟̥͔̭̞̠͕̤̓̀̑̐̀̀͂̿̅͢ p̷̧̰̤̩̾̇̂̀̕ͅu̸̧͓͙̹̼̩̖̗͊̈́̍̀̿̚͘p̞̼̯̘͙̻͔̳͎̼͂̏̓̏͋͡.͕͇̪̬̻̫̼̙̱́̒͒̇̾̂
.

MonstaMin: Oh ! I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean anything I said! Forgive me my lord and savior.

Cat Mom: What the is happening?

Best Boi: I think the oldest Minhyuks are demonic monsters but Minhyuk is actually satan while Bbomb is just an imp or something.

Realest Weeb: It almost seems like someone found a cool text changer

 

Minhyuk and Sungjae were walking home, drinking milkshakes as Minhyuk plotted his evil plan.

 

(A/N): Were you expecting an update so soon? I feel like it's been a while since I've written a more narrative like chapter so this happened.