Hot Cocoa and Giant Marshmallows.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky glared at the falling white flakes of frozen water. Snow is great they said, snow is fun to play with they said, snow brings joy to everyone they said. Well Rocky was ready to fight mother nature because he was cold and there was melting snow seeping into his shoes. Maybe he should visit Australia, it’s probably nice and warm this time of year. Rocky’s thoughts about fighting the weather were interrupted by his phone happily chirping.

 

Drummer Boi: Why is it so cold!

Min-Woof: It’s called snow my dude. It tends to be cold. (∗´꒳`)

Drummer Boi: I’m going to ignore you.

Red Minhyuk: Ignore who? No one was texting?

B-Bomb: I think you need a break Minhyuk. It seems your hearing things.

Min-Woof: Guys please.ヾ( •́д•̀ ;)ノ  

Rocky: My shoes are wet, help.

Pretty Senpai: I got you, I have fuzzy socks and fuzzy pjs. Where you at?

Rocky: My saviour! I’m almost there.

Drummer Boi: Someone could have picked you up.

Rocky: It’s fine, I enjoy walking. Other than the wet socks it’s nice out.

Gentleman Prince: What’s up with all the non christmas movies piled up?

B-Bomb: It’s for when we get sick of christmas movies.

Min-Woof: What do you mean “get sick of christmas movies.” There is no such thing. (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Red Minhyuk: We should watch The Nightmare Before Christmas first.

Drummer Boi: I second this decision. Any objections?

Min-Woof: I feel like I’m still being ignored.(;¬_¬)

Gentleman Prince: I’m down to watch whatever.

Rocky: I’ve never seen it before.

Pretty Senpai: You poor poor child. We must right this wrong.

 

Rocky opened the apartment door without a second thought. He was greeted by the heavy scent of holiday species and a warm hug from Minhyun. The older wasted no time in pushing Rocky towards the bathroom as he took Rocky’s backpack and placed the fuzzy clothing into the younger’s hands. Rocky rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. Rocky slid into the kitchen thanks to his newly fuzzy christmas socks. Multiple snacks littered the counters and drinks filled the fridge, oh the weight he would gain but it was worth.

“Hey Rocky!” Minhyuk (Mx) pulled the younger into a hug, the bells on his ugly sweater were digging into Rocky’s skin.

“Hyung, please.” Rocky gently patted Minhyuk’s shoulder, wanting to be freed from the lung crushing embrace. The older Minhyuk giggled but released the fussy Rocky from his deathly grasp of love and cuddles.

“BBomb, you got the wrong marshmallows!” Minhyuk (CNB) exclaimed as he held up the giant marshmallow.

“I didn’t even know they made marshmallows that big.” Rocky whispered to Minhyuk (Mx), eyes sparkling in awe.

“There are smaller ones in the pantry if you can’t handle the big ones.” BBomb wiggled his eyebrows and expertly caught the large marshmallow Minhyuk threw at him in his mouth. Everyone munched on some cookies while they waited for the hot chocolate to finish. Rocky took a moment to enjoy to peaceful atmosphere, he couldn’t help but smile shyly at his mug. BBomb had this thing about getting people personal mugs for his apartment, even if they didn’t come over often. Rocky’s mug was black with purple stars, Minhyuk’s (BtoB) was light blue with pastel flowers and vines, Minhyuk (CNB) had two cats and rainbow paw prints, Minhyuk’s (Mx) was covered in tiny corgis, Minhyuk’s (M6) was navy blue and had orange slices painted on it, Minhyun’s looked like an old map with a large compass on the side. BBomb also had a mug with a dancing bee on it which matched the other Block B members’ bee related mugs. Rocky was snapped out of this thoughts when Minhyuk (BtoB) started pouring the delicious thick dark liquid into the awaiting mugs. Marshmallows were quickly dumped into the mugs and everyone was herded out to the living room by Minhyuk (BtoB). Rocky was squished between Minhyun and Minhyuk (M6) but it was comfortable and cozy. The opening scene of the Nightmare Before Christmas started causing everyone to quiet down. Small talk was exchanged throughout the christmas movie marathon but Rocky fell asleep during the live action version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. He woke up slightly confused, somehow he was moving but he wasn’t moving. It took a few moments for his brain to process that he was being carried into BBomb’s room. Rocky snuggled his face into the soft blankets and fell back asleep. Everyone cooed at the youngest Minhyuk, phones were quickly pulled out and pictures were taken.

 

yeah fuzzy socks.   

(A/N): I originally planned on making my next update a Christmas chapter but I needed a distraction from the recent events and ended up writing this filler chapter and decided to upload it. Next chapter will be the Christmas chapter.