Couches Are Pretty Nice.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky was laying across Minhyuk’s (Cnb) L shaped couch along with Minhyuk (M6). The t.v. was on some random game show that Rocky couldn’t remember the rules to. Minhyuk (Cnb) had left almost an hour ago to help Jungshin with something, he wasn’t paying attention.

“Who’s winning?” Rocky asked boredly.

“I have no idea.” Minhyuk replied just as bored.

“What’s going on in the chat?” Rocky could have checked it himself but his phone was out of arm’s reach.

“Minhyuk and Minhyuk hyung are planning a shopping trip, BBomb hyung is ing about Kyung’s taste in art, and Minhyun was saying something about flying hippos.” Minhyuk replied dryly.

“Why are animals drawn so cute but aren’t as cute in real life. Like baby hippos are pretty cute but adult hippos? It depends on the angle and lighting.” Rocky didn’t know where he was going with this conversation.

“Chimps lowkey freak me out.” Minhyuk added to the meaningless conversation.

“They’re like so human but not.” Rocky agreed. Silence falls upon them again and Rocky would have thought his hyung had fallen asleep if it wasn’t for the light tapping sound. Rocky finally looked away from the t.v. and focused on the ceiling. He heard the thump from Minhyuk dropping his phone on his nose and snickered as Minhyuk rubbed his nose. Phones are weapons of mass destruction.

“There’s a cat on the ceiling.” Rocky said after a while.

“What?” Minhyuk looked at the ceiling.

“There’s a cat, it’s next to the blob.” Rocky pointed at the ceiling. Minhyuk squinted at the ceiling and looked for the car shaped blob.

“Is it any where near the skull?” Minhyuk asked and Rocky scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

“What skull?” Rocky followed Minhyuk’s finger and examined that patch of ceiling. After a minute of searching Rocky spotted the skull.

“The cat is like 5 blobs down and 4 blobs to the right of the skull.” Rocky said. “My down and right so your up and left.”

“That’s a pretty nice cat.” Minhyuk said once he found it. “There’s a t-rex like 3 blobs to the lef- I mean right.” Rocky traced the blobs and low and behold there was a t-rex blob.

“I always wanted a pet dinosaur.” Rocky said quietly.

“Oh really? What kind of dino?” Minhyuk asked.

“ A Stegosaurus. What about you?” Minhyuk snorted.

“What makes you think I wanted a dinosaur for a pet?”

“Please, who didn’t want a dinosaur for a pet.” Rocky answered.

“A Herrerasaurus.” Minhyuk mumbled.

“What a nerd.” Rocky teased.

“Hey, I’m your hyung.” Minhyuk whined.

 

“Minhyuk hyung want to know if we’re still alive.” Minhyuk informed the younger.

“Tell him no.” Rocky spotted a butterfly blob.

“Kay, I’m not going to reply anymore.” Minhyuk put his phone on the table.

“Good, make it believable.” Rocky contemplated moving to get his phone but that would require effort. He turned his head back to the t.v. and noticed the game show was over, now another game show was playing. Rocky actually knew this game show so it was easier to immerse himself into the game’s wacky tactics to push the contestants to their breaking point.

“Couches are nice.” Minhyuk muttered tiredly.

“Yeah…” Rocky yawned out.

 

(A/N): This was a short little thing that came out of nowhere. 

Okay so would anyone care if I mixed some au stuff in here? Kinda like how I did the animal crossing chapter except without the dream part.