Huge Spider vs Chipmunk

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Minhyuk(nr) was many things but a coward was not one of them… okay maybe he was easily scared but that didn't matter. He was facing life or death. One wrong move and he was dead.

"Uhhhh what are you doing?" Minhyuk(nr) jumped when he heard Rocky's question. Said idol was standing behind him.

"There's a bug." Minhyuk(nr) whispered as to not scare the bug.

" where!" Rocky yelled as he looked around the room wildly. Oh no no no no no, not again. This can't be happening again. bugs and whoever made them.

"Shhhh you'll scare it off." Minhyuk(nr) looked back at the bug and it hadn't moved an inch. Rocky finally saw the bug and almost himself (not really) on the spot.

"That's not a bug! THAT'S A ING DOG WITH EIGHT LEGS!" Rocky's harsh whisper turned into screeching by the end of his sentence. The huge spider finally moved and stared at the two idols disturbing its peace. "Oh gods, it wants to eat us! Do something Minhyuk!" Rocky clung to Minhyuk(nr)'s arm.

"I'm going to stab it." Minhyuk(nr) said calmly but his insides were goo.

"Excuse me, what?" Rocky couldn't believe his ears.

"Its the only way." Minhyuk(nr) gulped then approached the spider slowly, knife raised, knees trembling, eyes nearly holding back the tears of fear.

"You're a dead man." Rocky saluted his fellow idol. He was a hero no one deserved.

"Tell my tale."

"I will bro."

Minhyuk(nr) was in striking distance and didn't hesitate to plunge the knife into the huge spider but instead of guts, the spider was holding the knife by the blade with its front leg. Minhyuk(nr) gasped, he made the mistake of loosening his grip on the knife. The spider easily pulled the knife out of his hand and flipped it with practiced ease. The spider was now taking a battle stance with blade in hand. Rocky ran from the room screaming while Minhyuk(nr) stood there in utter fear.

"Do what I taught you, you idiot." Minhyuk(nr) heard Bbomb's voice in his head. "No , I'm behind you." Minhyuk(nr) looked over his shoulder and saw Bbomb leaning against the door frame with an unamused face. With newfound courage, Minhyuk(nr) pulled out a gun and shot at the spider. No one brings a knife to a gun fight but the spider easily deflects the bullet. Completely baffled Minhyuk(nr) looks back to Bbomb, who simply shrugs and walks away.

"Looks like I have no other choice. I have to use my ultimate power." Minhyuk(nr) said in that anime voice. "MINHYUK!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Within seconds Minhyuk(btb) popped his head into the room.

"What's up?" The older aksed.

"There's a spider." Minhyuk(nr) pointed to the knife wielding spider doing a blade's master dance. The older Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Is this what Rocky was crying about? All of y'all are ." Minhyuk(btb) grabbed and rolled up newspaper and simply smacked the spider a few times. It was deader than dead. Minhyuk(nr) breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Minhyuk!" Minhyuk(nr) happily skipped out the room. When Minhyuk(btb) made sure the room empty, he let out a full body shutter, that was ing terrifying but he couldn't let his children see his fear. Minhyuk(btb) watched as the roomba ran over the dead spider a few times to it up. Minhyuk(btb) patted the roomba on the head to congratulate it on a hard job done well.

 

 

A/N: I legit wrote this the last 15 minutes of my break because the inspiration came out of no where.