Dogs are a thing...

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Drummer Boi: When are you guys going to get here?

Red Minhyuk: We’ll be there in an hour or so, depends when Bbomb wants to actually move.

B-Bomb: It’s not my fault I can’t feel my kneecaps.

Chip: Are you okay? Why can’t you feel your knees?
Pretty Senpai: It’s because he and Kyung were-

Drummer Boi: Playing twister and he pulled a muscle…

Pretty Senpai: That was a text message how did you interrupt me?

Drummer Boi: Magic

Pretty Senpai: ...I mean, I guess

Gentleman Prince: Where are Rocky and Minhyuk, I feel like  they would have chimed in by now.

Drummer Boi: They’re already here, Rocky’s playing a game and Minhyuk is knocked out. I think he stopped breathing.

B-Bomb: Fingers crossed.

Red Minhyuk: We all know you would miss him the most.

B-Bomb: No I wouldn’t.

Red Minhyuk: …You’re probably right.

Pretty Senpai: I feel like Bbomb wouldn’t even notice any of us died until he was forced to say something at our funeral.

Gentleman Prince: I mean, where is the lie.

Chip: This got depressing fast.

Red Minhyuk: Don’t worry, when we do die, we’re guaranteed a spot in ultra heaven.

Chip: Ultra heaven?
Pretty Senpai: Yeah, it’s a heaven above heaven, only a select few can enter. God himself isn’t even allowed inside.

Chip: Why not?

B-Bomb: Have you ever read the bible, he’s done some pretty ed up . I mean what good person makes a man kill his son?

Drummer Boi: Oh shoot, I forgot to buy the drinks. Do you think I can leave Rocky and Minhyuk here alone?
Gentleman Prince: Probably? I mean Minhyuk is sleeping so everything should be fine.

Red Minhyuk: Did you forget that one time we found Minhyuk napping inside the stomach of a whale and when we woke him up he had no idea how he got there?

Chip: Why were you guys inside a whale?

B-Bomb: We were sailing in the ocean and then a whale swallowed our boat.

Pretty Senpai: It took us like a week to finally get out.

Chip: Sounds… Fun?
Red Minhyuk: Yeah, it was pretty entertaining watching everyone slowly go mad with mad whale disease.

Drummer Boi: I feel like I can trust Rocky to prevent anything bad from happening.

 

And with that Minhyuk(cnb) left his apartment to buy drinks.

Rocky was stretched out on Minhyuk’s(cnb) couch, playing pokemon silver on a gameboy he found in the older’s room. Minhyuk(mx) was using Rocky’s lap as a pillow while he drifted between being kinda awake and dead asleep. After six hours of nonstop pokemon training, Rocky finally puts the gameboy down, that was when he noticed Minhyuk was passed out on his lap. Out of habit, the younger runs his hand through the sleeping man’s hair but pauses when he feels something weird… After some through investigation a.k.a picking through Minhyuk’s hair like a monkey looking for bugs, Rocky discovers some weird hair extensions that hide a headband.

“Oh my god, he’s going bald.” Rocky gasps and takes the headband and hair extensions off. “Never mind he just has dog ears.” Rocky lets out a sigh of relief as he rubs the velvety soft dog ears. Wait… Something wasn’t right here but Rocky couldn’t put his finger on it… Hmmmm, whatever could it be. Suddenly a strong feeling hit Rocky right in the gut and everything made sense, he had to pee. Without another thought, the younger jumped off the couch and ran for the bathroom. Minhyuk(mx) grumbled from the ground and slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands. The older looked around the room and noticed he was alone, where was everyone? Rocky came back into the living room and heard loud banging from the kitchen, he followed the sound and found Minhyuk(mx) digging through the cabinets.

“whacha looking for?” Rocky asks, spooking Minhyuk.

“God, you scared the living out of me.” Minhyuk whined. “I'm looking for Minhyuk’s secret stash of junk food.”

“But isn't everyone coming over to eat dinner?” Rocky asks.

“Are they?” Minhyuk tilts his head to the side, looking like a confused pupper. Rocky just wanted to pet him but the front door opened and Minhyuk(cnb) came into the kitchen carrying bags of various drinks.

“Oh, you two are in here, help me put everything away so we can start dinner.” Minhyuk looked at the two in front of him and squinted at Minhyuk, was there something different about him? Hmmmm… Minhyuk(cnb) shrugged his shoulders and started shoving drinks into the fridge. Rocky and Minhyuk(cnb) started cooking dinner while Minhyuk(mx) lounged on the couch and scrolled through his phone. There was a knock at the front door so Minhyuk(mx) got up to answer it.

“Who is it?” Minhyuk(mx) called out.

“It’s us.” Came Minhyuk’s(btob) voice from the other side of the door.

“Us who?” Minhyuk(mx) giggled.

“Us as in, if you don’t open the door right now, I’ll kick your .” This time it was Bbomb’s voice. Minhyuk(mx) finally opened the door and let the other cult members into the apartment. Minhyun and Minhyuk(btob) went into the kitchen while everyone else followed Minhyuk(mx) back into the kitchen. Minhyuk(nr) couldn’t stop himself from staring at Minhyuk(mx), the man had dog ears sprouting from the top of his head and they definitely weren’t a headband seeing as the floppy ears would twitch occasionally. There was a loud metallic clunk from the kitchen and Minhyuk’s(mx) left floppy ear perked up but flopped back down. Since no one else was bothered by the dog ears, Minhyuk(nr) just assumed it was normal. The time was passed with small talk until Minhyuk, Minhyuk, Minhyun and Rocky came into the living room with dinner fresh off the stove. Everyone would glance at Minhyuk(mx) every so often, there was something about him today that wasn’t right?normal?when was minhyuk ever normal? There was something off about him today but none of the members knew what it was. Rocky lightly nudged Minhyuk(nr).

“Is there something different about Minhyuk today?” Rocky whispered to the other Minhyuk.

“His dog ears maybe?” Minhyuk(nr) shrugged as he whispered back. Rocky’s eyes widened and for the first second time today he noticed the dog ears sitting on top of Minhyuk’s(mx) head.

“Minhyuk has dog ears!” Rocky slammed one hand onto the table and pointed with his other hand. Everyone looked at the ears but no one said anything.

“Ah-ha, I know what it is!” Minhyuk(btob) chirped. “Your fly is down.” Minhyuk(mx) blushed and zipped his fly up. Everyone went back to eating while Rocky and Minhyuk(nr) stared at the dog ears. Suddenly everyone stared at the ears again.

“Wait… When did Minhyuk have dog ears!?” Minhyuk(m6) exclaimed.

“What is with that late reaction.” Rocky looks at his hyungs with an unamused look while Minhyuk(nr) shakes his head in disappointment.

“Shut up Rocky now is not the time for your sas.” Minhyuk(m6) replies and Rocky starts sketching out a prank because no one tells him what to do.

“So are these permanent or… Umm.” Minhyuk(btob) gestures to the ears.

“I was born with these sooo they’re permanent.” Minhyuk(mx) laughs nervously.

“This explains a lot.” Minhyun adds.

“Do you have a tail?” Bbomb asks pulling the younger Minhyuk’s pants down. “It’s so fluffy!” Bbomb pets the fluffy tail, which cause everyone to gather around to pet the fluff.

“Why did you never tell us you were actually a real pupper?” Minhyun asks.

“Because it’s weird…” Minhyuk(mx) mumbled and everyone just gives him The Look™. “What!”

“Dude, you’re already weird, this changes nothing.” Bbomb answers.

“Whatever,” Minhyuk sticks his tongue out at the older. “Just don’t tell anyone, I don’t need scientist coming after me.”

“Our lips are sealed.” Minhyuk(m6) said and everyone nodded in agreement.

It looks like our cult has discovered Minhyuk(mx)’s darkest secret, what is going to happen next? Find out next time on I Promise This Isn’t A Cult.

To Be Continued. (Probably not.)

 

Lol I didn’t know how to end this. R.I.P

 

(A/N): A lovely person (BooksandKpop) left the idea of Minhyuk(mx) secretly being a dog hybrid and I loved the idea so much I just had to write it, so now Minhyuk(mx) is a dog hybrid lmao.