I honestly don't know what this is.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Minhyuk(btb) sat in a barber chair as a man shaved his head. He was going into the military for his two years and it honestly but it had to be done. No one else but him had the power to stop the war between Pokémon fans and all the other monster catching shows. Once his hair was finished, he put on his crisp new uniform that oddly smelled like apples (I don't ing know?) An officer lead Minhyuk(btb) to the battlefield where pokémon pushes littered the ground like fallen autumn leaves. It was too late the fighting has already started. Minhyuk heard shouting up ahead and ran as fast as he could. People were being pelted with pokémonpushes, it was horrifying. Minhyuk pushed his way to middle and stood firmly between the enraged pokémon fans and the innocent people who preferred another source of monster catching. Minhyuk stood with his head held high and ripped the head off of a pikachu doll. The pokémon fans all gasped and ready their plushies but Minhyuk wasn't going down without a fight.

"The Pokémon anime was good when we were younger but it didn't age well at all. How many of you actually rewatched the whole thing and didn't once complain about it?" Nobody spoke up because it was ing true. "The seasons got worse until sun and moon but even then it's still not as good as other shows that actually had a plot that went beyond catching monsters and fighter monsters." Obviously no one could argue with this because none of the pokémon fans have even watched another anime about monsters other than pokémon so they couldn't give an unbiased opinion. Slowly the Pokéfans dispersed and went back to actual military .

"Thank you." A guy said. Minhyuk(btb) nodded and gave the fallen soldier a thumbs up. An other officer walked up to Minhyuk.

"Sir, the smurfs are preparing for an all out attack. What should we do?"

"Just run them over with a steam roller or something." Minhyuk shrugged his shoulders. He could see a few more officers walking his way. Today was going to be a long day.

 

A/n:  Idk where this came from. I just wanted everyone to know I'm not dead. Sorry these past few chapters have been ty but lately I haven't been in a writing mood plus I don't like writing on my ty phone and idk when I'm going to get my laptop repaired.

Sorry again.