No Sleep 5 AM Chats.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

It wasn’t anything new when Rocky woke up to his phone flashing a blue light. It was probably the usual app notification and unread messages. He easily cleared all the notifications and started his day. Once he sat back down on his bed after taking a shower he dared check the cult group chat. Rocky never knew what to expect whenever he opened the group messages. Most of the time it was the ‘normal’ banter or something but on occasion some weird conversation would be waiting for him. Today was one of those days and he didn’t know weather to be sad he missed it or glad he missed it.

 

5:02 A.M.

B-Bomb: Bro there was a fight outside in the courtyard just now.

Min-Woof: About what? Was it a good fight? Spill me the tea

B-Bomb: I dunno. I had my headphones in so I only heard a bit of muffled yelling. When I got up to look out the window it seemed like the talking was over and they were throwing fists.

B-Bomb: From what I heard afterwards when the group pulled them off each other, it was either about weed or a girl.

Min-Woof: People need to chill about their drugs and girls. Not worth my man… Unless the drugs were expensive and high quality, then you fight for the death for that .

B-Bomb: It’s WEED. That can’t be that good.

Min-Woof: Then they need to go back to drug school and learn when it’s appropriate to fight for drugs.

B-Bomb: Drug school.

B-Bomb: When’s the appropriate time to fight for drugs?

Min-Woof: When you’re to high or when someone stole your high quality, Lady Gaga tier, expensive as gucci drugs that only gods can smoke, my dude.

B-Bomb: Those are fair times for a fight tbh.

Min-Woof: Yeah man.The drug school is very wise in its teachings.

B-Bomb: It would seem that way.

Min-Woof: It’s pretty ing cray my man

B-Bomb: That’s because it’s a drug school and everyone’s on drugs.

Min-Woof: True true. People trying to get their PhD

B-Bomb: Is PhD a special acronym at this school?

Min-Woof:  his/her drugs…… That’s the first thing that came to mind… I’ll change it later.

B-Bomb: No, no. That’s a fine acronym for a drug school.

Min-Woof: No it’s not I’ll find a better one.

B-Bomb: People Haling Drugs

Min-Woof: Pineapple Hot Dogs

B-Bomb: Pencils Have Dreams

Min-Woof:  Have

B-Bomb: I never knew.

B-Bomb: Papers Hates Dogs

Min-Woof: Personal Hissing Dolphins. Bam that’s the best.

B-Bomb: Pedigree Hamster Dolls… Hmm, nah. Doesn’t have the same ring as Personal Hissing Dolphins.

Min-Woof: Once you get your PhD from drug school you pretty much have bodyguards for your drugs. It’s a great benefit.

B-Bomb: It seems like it would be a good thing to have. Unless the dolphins get into the drugs.

Min-Woof: Nah, everyone knows drugs don’t work on dolphins. It does make them gassy tho.

Min-Woof: And let me tell you, dolphin farts are the worst. It’s like lil gas balls of death.

B-Bomb: So those science reports about the dolphins being on acid was a conspiracy? Along with the s from the lady trainer? Who would have thought.

B-Bomb: How do you know this? Have you graduated from Drug School?

Min-Woof: The leader of Anti Drug School wants others to think that drugs work on dolphins to stop Drug School from giving out PhDs to people, because once all the PhDs are gone no one can protect the drugs which starts drug wars and lastly the end of the world.

Min-Woof: The thing was legit tho. She was arrested for ual harassment because those dolphins didn’t concent and were underaged.

Min-Woof: I was told many tales about drug school threw some old moldy cheese.

B-Bomb: Jesus Christ. That’s a better backstory than half the books and movies out there right now.

Min-Woof: The Anti Drug School was created on the belief that unprotected drugs would cause enough chaos to destroy the world and in it’s weak, fragile state the Anti Drug School would rise from the ashes and claim the new world, molding it into a utopia of sorts. But an outsider learned of their plans and seeked wisdom from the old moldy cheese. The old moldy cheese was able to see into the future and told the outsider that the path the Anti Drug School was going down was one that would end all life and nothing would see the light of day. Shocked by the vision the outsider tried all that they could to convince the anti drug school to change their ways but they refused so the outsider did the only thing they could. They started their own school called the Drug School. The outsider found the only thing that could protect drugs without any side effects. The last hope, Personal Hissing Dolphins or PhD for short. The Anti Drug School to this day is trying to defeat the Drug School but they refuse to give up because if they do the world will be no more.

B-Bomb: Minhyuk, What the .

B-Bomb: Is this sleep deprivation kicking in?

Min-Woof:  if I know. Maybe I should go to bed it’s almost 7.

B-Bomb: Yeah that’s probably for the best, good night.

Min-Woof: G’nite.

 

10:36 A.M.

Red Minhyuk: This is why we don’t let Minhyuk stay up late with Bbomb.

Gentleman Prince: Wait, I thought this was exactly why we let Minhyuk stay up late with Bbomb hyung.

Drummer Boi: Real talk, I would watch this movie.

Pretty Senpai: At least we don’t have to deal with them for a while.

Rocky: I never thought a conversation about a fight could somehow turn into a plot about drugs and dolphins.

Red Minhyuk: I don’t think anyone would.

Pretty Senpai: It’s why we love this chat.

Gentleman Prince: True that.

Drummer Boi: Who wants Pancakes?

Rocky: ME!

 

Today was going to be a good day, Rocky could feel it in his bones.

 

 

(A/N): This chapter was once again based on a real chat I had but this one was with my friend at five am because let's be real my sleep schedule is so messed up. I actually found this conversation saved in a screenshots from a long time ago. It was probably due to me staying up for two days straight, like I was going on the 56th hour of no sleep. Lol

Today is my birthday and I decided to celebrate it by updating this story. Hooray!