004

Her

“If you need anything,” Byul said as they reached the second floor, she gestured for Mark to follow her.

“I’m right here.” She pointed towards the door across him.

“Eomma said she wants you to…fix up your roo the way you like it, so,” She took out a black credit card from her dress’s pocket.

“We’re going shopping tomorrow. You’ll drive.” She nodded quickly.

Mark grinned.

“Sounds good, noona.” Mark said before pushing open the door to his room.

“Oh and I have this small dinner party tomorrow, you’re going with me.” She nodded quickly.

“Uhm, you don’t wanna know if I’m free or not tomorrow night?” Mark .

“Of course you are, I’m your only friend in Seoul.” She chortled, Mark made a face at her.

“Just knock if you ever need anything. Good night, Mark Lee.” She said before going in her room.

Mark exhaled and looked at the closed door across him.

“She’s just as adorable as before.” He mused to himself before going inside his room.

 

 

“Yeah, I’ll be there.” Byul’s distracted voice echoed from his car’s sound system.

“It’s at their family home, do you want me to pick up?” Jungkook asked as he maneuvered away from his building.

“No, no, can I have a plus one?” She asked.

“A plus one? I’m usually your plus one.” He teased, Byul snorted from the other end.

“I’ll see you there, Jeon. Have fun with Hyena.” She said.

“Where are you off to anyway?” He asked her.

“Furniture shopping..kinda. See ya.” She said before ending the call, Jungkook just stepped on the gas.

He reached the cinema in a few minutes and parked his car at the basement.

“Jungkook-ah!”

He looked up and saw Hyena standing by the elevator, he smiled as he jogged towards her.

“Did you wait long?” He asked as he reached her.

“I just got here myself. What do you plan to watch?”

“Anything’s good. Let’s go in.” Jungkook gently pushed her forward into the elevator, Hyena just smiled at him before reaching towards his hair.

Jungkook paused, then he felt her fingers on his hair.

“Your hair.” She said softly as she fixed his hair.

Jungkook just nodded and thanked her. Then he dug in his coat pocket for his phone, then he felt something soft and furry.

He took it out and found a familiar looking penguin keychain attached to a set of keys.

“Byul.” He murmured, it was her set of keys to his dorm unit.

 

 

“No? No candles? But they’re so pretty.” She sighed as she set down the set of scented candles.

“Noona, it would be weird if I have candles in my room.” Mark mused as he picked out some pillows. Byul made a face at him before pushing the cart forward.

“I never got to ask what your major is.”

“Business. We’ll be in the same division.” Mark stated before placing the pillows on the cart and gently pulling the cart towards him.

“Great, I can introduce you to my friends.” She nodded before taking his hand and pulling him towards the bed sheet displays.

“Shall we get you the Avengers one or Pokemon?” She teased, Mark just shook his head.

“Do you want to get matching ones?” She glanced at him.

“Noona, please.” He sighed, as the sales person grinned at him.

Byul chuckled and just squeezed hand.

“Choose what you want, I’ll go get us something to eat.” She let go of his hand before walking towards the elevator.

Mark just bit his lip and stared at his hand.

“She must have forgotten we’re not kids anymore.” He said with a small smile.

 

 

“I can come early and help you set up.” Jungkook said on the phone, Hyena was seated across him, eating her salad.

“Good, why don’t you and Hyena go together?” Jimin stated.

“Huh? You invited her?” Jungkook said lowly.

“It’s called being polite, maknae.”

“I just want to welcome her to our circle of friends, besides, she’s….well, Taehyung said she’s nice.”

Jungkook smiled, then Hyena’s phone beeped, she picked it up and started to read the message.

“Okay, I’ll tell her.”

“You don’t have to.” Jimin said as he ended the call.

“Hey, Taehyung sunbae just texted me.” Hyena set down her fork.

“About the party tonight?” Jungkook asked as he pushed the napkins towards her.

“Yeah, should I come? I mean, it’s..a little..awkward, right?” She asked shyly, Jungkook shook his head.

“We should go together.” Jungkook stated before brushing the bits of lettuce on the side of her lips.

“Is that all you’re gonna eat?” He asked her.

“Yeah, I can’t really eat that much.”

Jungkook just nodded, then his phone pinged.

How is it? Are you being good to her?

You can be a little cold to girls sometimes. – Byul

He just shook his head and put his phone back in his pocket.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++