025

Her

 

“It’s a total circus.” Junhee commented as she stepped out of the building, there were reporters camped out of the campus, waiting to get a few words from Byul.

“Why can’t they give her some space? Her father’s in a coma.” Taehyung muttered darkly.

“She’s here.” Junhee said, the familiar green Range Rover rolled in the property, reporters started to chase after the vehicle, but the school’s security prevented them.

“How is it? Is it still the cold war?” Jimin joined them.

“I don’t know, it feels weird seeing Byul and Jungkook not speaking.” Junhee murmured, Byul slid down from her car.

She spotted their group and she started to smile as she made her way towards them.

“Jungkook’s still not here?” She asked.

“How are you? How’s uncle?” Jimin pulled her with them.

“I don’t know. I came by the hospital before heading here…still nothing.” She exhaled, Junhee frowned and just wrapped one arm around the girl.

“Himnae, Song Star.” She nodded, Byul shrugged.

“Jungkook…he was with me yesterday, then he suddenly disappeared, I haven’t heard from him since then.”

Jimin blinked at her, Taehyung eyed her briefly.

“Have…you two made up?”

Byul paused, she started to look around.

“I have to see him,” She said before leaving the three and jogging towards the steps.

 

 

Chunghee looked at her mother before meeting Jaehyun’s gaze.

“You want to move the wedding? Eomma, we’re still students.” Chunghee reasoned, Jaehyun bit his lip.

“It’s only reasonable, we need something to cover up this scandal.”

“Scandal? It’s samchon. He’s hurt badly. He was kidnapped, eomma. He didn’t do anything bad/” Chunghee shook her head.

“Chunghee, please, not now. Jaehyun’s with us.”

“I cannot belive this. You think this is a scandal? Your brother got kidnapped and is in a coma!”

Chunghee let out a shaky breath.

“Chunghee!” Her mother snapped at her.

“Then, I’ll leave.” Chunghee stood up, letting the chair slide loudly.

Jaehyun bit his lip and looked away from the mother and daughter.

“I’m sorry, Jaehyun. I can’t do this. I can’t be here.” Chunghee grabbed her purse before leaving the restaurant.

Jaehyun stood up and gave the elder a bow before following Chunghee out of the building.

“Chunghee!” He called as he ran after her, then Chunghee halted.

“Don’t.” She said to him, Jaehyun grew confused.

“They’re only using you to pull her down.” She said to him.

“Chunghee, what are you~”

“I need to marry you so that they can use me against Byul unnie.” She explained, her cheeks flushed,

Jaehyun halted.

“Marrying you will make me stronger and it will please the board.”

“Chunghee, I~”

“So, don’t. We have to stop this wedding.”

 

 

“You told Jungkook sunbae to back away from Jeon’s girl. His girl.” Haechan clarified, Mark puffed his cheeks and nodded.

“Jeon Jungkook sunbae to back away from Jeon’s girl. His girl.” Haechan repeated, still trying to comprehend.

“You’re kind of..strange.” Jaemin nodded.

“I didn’t ask him to back off, I just wanted to…have some time with her. I want her to see that she can rely on me too.” Mark explained as they made their way towards the building.

“Still, you asked him to move out of your way. How would Byul noona feel if she finds out?” Jaemin recounted.

Mark looked at his friend.

“I know how you feel, I understand it. But asking him to back away…is a little~” Jaemin halted, his eyes were on the second floor. Mark followed his gaze.

Byul was jogging towards Jungkook was standing outside a lecture hall.

“Jeon Jungkook!” She called, Jungkook turned, then for a moment, his eyes landed on Mark.

Mark’s jaw tensed.

Then Jungkook looked at Byul with a smile.

 

 

Byul stopped infront of her friend, Jungkook was looking at her with a small smile on his face.

“About that..other time, I…I didn’t mean it like that. I didn’t mean to cut ties of you.”

“Byul, with everything’s that happening right now, that should be the least of your problems.” Jungkook replied as he took her backpack from her.

“Ani, I just..wanted you to know. I just..didn’t want to get in between you and Hyena.” She said, Jungkook noticed the dark shadows under her eyes.

“I know. You didn’t.” He said simply, Byul exhaled. He grew amused.

“Thanks for yesterday, Jeon.” She slapped his arm, before leaning on the railings beside him.

“Why did Jaehyun want to talk? To negotiate his wedding terms?” He asked lightly, Byul stilled, she glanced at him, trying to gauge the expression on his face.

“Do—Do you know about~”

But, Jungkook scrunched his nose at her teasingly.

tumblr_orttumMTV71vne1u2o1_500.gif

“I’m just teasing you. Lighten up, Byul. Samchon will wake up, and he’ll be back as your new boss.”

“Technically, right now, I am the new boss.” She blinked, Jungkook chuckled and just pulled her to him.

“Stay strong, Song Star.” He said softly as he rubbed her back soothingly.

“I know you want to cry, and you’re just putting on a strong front. So,” Jungkook spoke, he felt Byul bury her face on the crook of his neck.

“You don’t have to worry about me. We don’t have to fight.” He stated.

“I’m sorry, Jungkook.” She said as she pulled back to meet his gaze, Jungkook saw how tears started to roll down her cheeks.

“Me too, Byul. Me too.” He said before brushing her tears away.

 

 

Mark’s grip on the bannister tightened, his brows were knitted together. Jaemin and Haechan looked away.

Byul was speaking in low tones, Jungkook nodded along. And he started to pull Byul towards him.

“I guess you didn’t really scare him off.” Haechan said bluntly, Jaemin hit his arm.

Mark could see how Byul was hiding her tears as she pressed her face against the older male’s shoulder.

“Mark~”

“I have to go.” Mark said before turning away from his friends. Jaemin watched as their friend went down the steps and walked straight to the library.

“It’s actually crazy if he thought that Jungkook sunbae would really avoid Byul noona.” Haechan stated.

“Not even Hyena got in between them. So, how could he?” Jaemin sighed.

“He might just get his heart broken.” Haechan glanced at the two again, Byul was already talking, her eyes a little red. But she was smiling as Jungkook tried to pull her to the lecture hall.

 

“She’s Jeon’s girl. Nothing can change that.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++