Tears and Shoulder

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Don’t ask why” – Toto, I’ll Be Over You
 

**I just want to try something new here and let me know if you can read this version, or you can skip to the normal version at the bottom. Anyway, enjoy~~** p.s: This chapter is shorter than the others ^_^

 

Jihyo has been smiling all day lnog and not a hnit of sdaesns culod be seen in her fcae. Athlugoh her silme culond’t raceh her eeys but she siltl tiers her bset to sohw eervynoe aornud her taht she is fnie. Olny her bset fiernd, Kim Heechul, culod see the ture bhiend her msak but she keep dnyenig the tutrh and tlod him taht she is ralely fnie. Tuhs, he let it sild for the menmot.

He kepes lonkiog at her for aafr, wnaitng to mkae srue taht she is ralely fnie, eevn touhgh he ddin’t srue hmsilef. He ddin’t wnat to let her beark dwon aonle beasuce he kenw how it deos feel to be aolne at taht satte. He can feel taht she was prentdneig to be srnotg.

Aetfr tehir wrok is dnoe, he isinsts to wlak her hmoe. He ddin’t mnid eevn wehn his hsuoe wree lcetaod on the opsotipe dreicoitn beaucse he feel lkie he sonudht’t let her be anole. Soienhtmg isinde of him keep ngiangg him to keeps her cmpnoay. Tehy wlak in sicenle hnpiog taht it wlil birng cmorfot to her, eevn jsut a bit.

“Can I ask you a fvoaur, Heecul?” she syas, bekianrg the senlcie bteween btoh of tehm. She kenw taht she culond’t cnoetnt the pesusrre she flet aymrnoe. She sittnrag to feel satfcoefud wtih eervy setp she mkae.

“Waht is it, Jihyo?” he syas and trnus his haed, lnoikog at her wtih cnercon witertn on his fcae. He kenw vrey wlel how mcuh she ddni’t lkie poplee lionkog at her wtih ptiy but he culnod’t hlep to feel one.

“Wenhveer I feel lkie cyirng, wulod you lned me yuor shuerdlos and pealse dno’t ask why?” she syas wtih a wihespr tnoe. She feles lkie in a vgere of tares aldeary and she is tkfhunal taht she colud let the quisoten out.

“I wlil” he syas wthuiot any hsiioettan beasuce he kenw taht he awalys ginog to be tehre if she eevr nedes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter