Searching Her Name

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: I didn’t want to care, but somehow, like always, I did. She was wired into my heart, twisted and kinked and threaded right through 

**Requested by; abc_def a long time ago**

 


Kim Jongkook enter his van and plop himself onto the seat. He just finish his recording and on his way to a restaurant for a dinner. Not with the other members, but a private dinner alone with the one he love. Actually, something had bothered him for a few days and he just couldn’t let them off his mind. He closed his eyes and wanting to clear his mind, but he obviously failed to do so. He didn’t want to be grumpy when he having dinner with Jihyo later. However, he can’t resist the temptation of his phone. He opens his eyes and took out his phone. He opens a browser and goes to the history to open the page. 
 
“Why the long face? Are you okay?” his manager ask him when he keep looking at his phone with a frown. Sometimes he seems pissed at something in the phone.
 
It actually happens a few days ago when he felt bored and has nothing to do. He opens the internet browser in his phone and entered their names. He entered his name and his lover’s name, Song Jihyo. He found a lot of stories that pair them together. They were called SpartaAce couple, even though they not the couple in Running Man, but fans sure found that they were compatible together. 

Honestly, he likes it a lot. He kept scrolling down and kept looking at their story until he found another story of her with other male celebrities. He typed her name alone and found a lot of stories that pair her with other male celebrities. She even paired with Kang Gary. He understand if she is paired with Kang Gary since she is part of Monday Couple in Running Man, but he couldn’t understand why would her fans paired her with the others. 

Honestly, when she is with Kang Gary, he couldn’t do anything because he knew that they just a couple in from of camera. However, he couldn’t stop being jealous when she is paired with the others, even though that just stories made based on her fan’s imagination. He still couldn’t stop being jealous.
 
He regrets his decision to search their name because his mood is down and in a few minutes, he will meet her. He knew that she will notice his action and change of behavior, but he just can erase the jealousy and the childish side of him. He now realize that what Jaesuk said before is true, that he will got jealous when he got married later. He even got jealous even though they just in a mere relationship. 

He actually invited her for a private dinner and wants to spend time with her since they haven’t done that in long time. Even though they frequently have dinner with the rest of Running Man’s casts but that wasn’t enough for him. Furthermore, the other members won’t let them be alone. Thus, he arrange the dinner a week before and told her to clear her schedule for that night, hoping that they will be able to make up the time they being apart. 

Jihyo and Jongkook went out as a couple after she meet his mother on one of Running Man’s Special episode, where they were told to invite someone they loved as the guest. He invited his mother while she invited her long-time friend. It actually happen when his mother said that she can approved someone like Jihyo for his bride after she meet her in the show. His mother even said that if he didn’t interest in Jihyo, she might ask Jihyo to married her friend's son, as long as Jihyo stay close to her. 

Starting from that day, he gathers his courage to ask her out. Jihyo at first reject the idea saying that she didn’t want to be in any relationship for that moment and she certainly didn’t want any scandal. If the media know about it, it might ruin both of them. Even after rejection, Jongkook didn’t give up that easily and said that he willing to put the relationship under the radar if she agrees to go out with him. Jihyo still didn’t change her mind. 

After a few months of continues confession and affection from Jongkook, she finally agree to go out with him, if and only if he promised to keep their relationship down. She knew that he is serious and he wouldn’t do anything that will harm both of their careers.
 
Once again, he regrets searching their name because the dinner will be ruined. Not for her, but ruined for him. He didn’t even realized that Jihyo have arrived in the room and took a seat in front of him. She looks at him, wondering what had happen and keep thinking that she is that late for the dinner.
 
“Oppa, wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter