Unclear Reasons

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: I want to hold your hand and go to the other side of the earth to end this winter



Me and my 3-years old boyfriend, Sohn Hyunwoo also known as Shownu, were used to be happy. I didn’t know where it went wrong at the beginning and we end up with this winter cold war. I want reconcile but chances always wasn’t there. Every day is cold without his warm hug. The house can no longer provide the comfy feeling I used to feel whenever I went home.

It’s been a month since it start and we haven’t speaks ever since. Every time I want to say something, I will receive a cold shoulder from him. I want to reach out and grab his hands, to feel some warm but I couldn’t. I only end up retrieving back my hand to my side.

Dinner has no longer become my favourite time. There was a time where I always looking forward for an off day. But right now, I always find time to work overtime and I rather stay at work on my off day. I just want to fill my head with work and didn’t want to end up crying all alone in the bedroom.

My smile used to give the happiness radiant to the people in my surroundings. I used to be this happy-go-lucky girl but now, I didn’t even recognize myself anymore. Every morning when I stand in front of the mirror, I always see this stranger looking back at me. She has my eyes but there’s no soul presence. I could see her lips but it didn’t curve or smile warmly. All I could see is a depress and lonely woman in the mirror.

There is time where I regretting sleeping facing his side on the bed, only to be awake alone. The sheet felt cold and it no longer could bring any warm to my heart. I avoiding spending extra time with my friends, knowing that I could broke down anytime and my fake smile couldn’t cover it up. Every night I went to bed, only being able to sleep after hours of crying, missing him. It already becomes my habit and I didn’t know how to change it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and my 3-years girlfriend, Song Jihyo, were used to be happy. I didn’t know where it went wrong at the beginning and end up with this winter cold war. It’s been a month since the start and I haven’t speak to her ever since. Every time I want to say something, I will receive a cold shoulder from her. I want to run to her and hug her, give her the comfort and warm I needed, but I didn’t hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter