**Green By White

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt : Follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly

 

Ever since Jihyo is small, she always obsesses with colour white and anything that is white in colour. Everything she own is in white colour, and most of her clothes also in white. She does mix her cloth in different colour but she wouldn’t left out white, even it is just her sneaker. Her bedroom also mostly consists of white furniture with white curtain and bedsheet. Among the various type of ice cream, she likes vanilla because it’s the only thing that comes close to white colour. Even every food she eats will come in white colour.

Jonghyun knew about his fiancé obsession since the beginning their relationship and he found it rather cute. Due to her obsession, he always dresses up in white colour but he didn’t mind because he still looks good on them. He even brought his new car in white colour even though she didn’t pursue him to do that. He starting to like white but he knew that he not that obsess with it. 

Tonight is her birthday and he brought her a gift in form of white teddy bear but he didn’t know that it’s a mistake, until she is starting to ignore him throughout the night. He knew it was childish but he is starting to feel jealous and keep glaring at his gift. She wouldn’t even let it go from her grip. Everywhere she goes, she never left the teddy bear. He then went outside to take a fresh air and get rid of his green monster.

Half an hour pass and Jihyo still didn’t realise that her fiancé is already missing from the party, not until her mother ask about his presence. She keeps looking around the room but she didn’t even found his figure. She knew that he is already arrived because she has his gift and it wasn’t hard to find him due to his blond hair but she still couldn’t find him. She excuses herself to search for him in the garden and found him sitting alone on the bench. She took a seat beside him with the teddy bear on her lap.

“Jonghyun, what are you doing here? Is something wrong?” she ask and facing her body toward him.

“Nothing wrong” he says and after glaring at his gift on her lap that was wrap around her arms. He turns his head and sighs deeply. He buries his face on his palm and rests his elbow on his knee.

“Are you sure nothing is wrong?” she ask looking at him with a confusion. She is starting to worry about the way he is acting at the moment because he wasn’t like that.

“Yeah. Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be inside?” he ask with his face still on his palm. He couldn’t face her because he is afraid that he would start exploded if he saw the way she treat the teddy bear.

“My mom is looking for you.” She says with a concern. She didn’t know what she had done or what the reason behind his coldness.

He groans when he remembers that he hasn’t yet meets his parent-in-law for the night. He releases a deep breath and stands up instantly. He turns around and starts walking toward the door with his hand in his pocket, without waiting for her. His steps then stop when he is tugged backward. He turns around to face her and he co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter