Her Part-3

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Everyone trusts their reflection but how much can yours be trusted?
 


“See you tomorrow Soo Yeon” the owner says her good bye after closing the flower shop.

“See you too madam” I say to her.

I‘m no longer known as Song Jihyo, I’m now known as Cheon Soo Yeon, that live in the small town located at the countryside of United Kingdom. After my reunion with Joongki, my brother, that fateful night, we directly flee from South Korea without looking back. We board the plane but land on somewhere else. 

We didn’t want to blow up our track and try to use as many as transportation as we could. We board a plane, boat, train, taxi, ferry, and we also walks as long as we could, which make us end up at my brother ‘safe’ house. We talk a lot to catch up with each other along the way. I still remember exactly what we’re talking about.

“How?” I asked while leaning toward his side as soon as we board the plane. I didn’t want anyone to know who we really are but the curiosity within me is stronger than my patience.

“I didn’t remember exactly how but I got the chance to slip away. Thus, here am I.” He said tried to explain everything but for me, it didn’t seem to explain anything.

“Did Joon send you on one?” I said, look directly at him. I can see relief written on his face but it was mixed with rage.

“Yes, but I didn’t complete it. I couldn’t do it but I pretend that I can do it, just to find a chance to slip. I overheard them talking about you.” He said and hold my hand firmly. I can sense how much he missed me and I know I did too.

“You didn’t – you know – when you slip?” the thought got me feel nervous and I couldn’t stop myself from think the worst. I know that I didn’t want him to be the same as me and I despised it a lot. It's enough that only me that ever experience it. I didn’t want it to taint him.

“I did but just to slow them down. Now I think about that, I feel a bit regret not able to do it. They deserve it” I see rage and regret in his expression, but I feel a bit thankful that he didn’t done it. I’m more grateful that he survived. 

“I know but you shouldn’t. I know how it felt but you shouldn’t do it. It’s not something that we should take easily.” My voice comes out softly, remembered all my crime I’ve done. 

“It’s not your fault, you’re forced to.” he hold my hand tighter, te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter