Letting Go

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt : Letting go never meant loving less 

 

 

 


Jihyo sit on that very swing. A swing that she used to play with them when they still small. At least, that what she was told. A lie that she have been living for her whole life. A lie that have been a part of her, like it or not. She really doesn't have any choice. It was a decision made for her. The decision that have keep her in the darkness until fate shine her path and clear all the cloudy memories of hers. 

However, that swing still hold a lot of memories for her. A swing that heard her pain and also seen her tears fall. A swing that heard her laugh and comfort her when she is alone. She look up at the night sky with a heavy heart. She not quite sure how to erase the pain in her heart. The pain that she feels every single night since he moved on. 

"I missed you, Sehun-ah", she mutters. 

"I missed him too, Jihyo-ah. We missed him", a voice smoothly reply. 

She does not need to turn and look at that person because she know his voice. Do Kyungsoo. The person that she thought just a mere neighbor, but hold a lot of secret inside. The person that always have her back with or without she realize it. The same person that she thought just a friend for her. 

He took the swing beside her and look up to the night sky. They just silently watch the stars that decorate the sky. He knew she going to be here. This is her favorite place when she want to be alone or when she thinking of him. It been her favorite place and he didn't want to change it. He know it was special and he didn't mind it. 

"It's tomorrow", he says, decide to break the silent. 

"Yeah", she says that sound like a whisper. She then lower her head to look at her feet. 

"I'll go with you. In fact, the whole group will come too", he look at Jihyo with a sad heart. 

That what Kyungsoo is. He always knew what worries her. He knew when she lies and he absolutely knew how to bring her back to herself. She knew that even though she didn't say anything, Kyungsoo know what is in her mind. She feel thankful for him. 

"He going to be happy", he said with a smile. 

Oh Sehun. They best friend. Her first love. The person that she thought her childhood friend, but he actually one of the guy her father send to protect her. The same person who hurt her without knowing the real reason, and heal her heart back with his love. 

The one that she have loved, gone for almost two years now. She still couldn't let him go, even though she knew that he in the better place right now. Both Jihyo and Kyungsoo knew that but none of them want to let him go. She keep remember of his last word. The last words he said when he was dying on her arm. 

Sehun have save her life but she couldn't save his. He lose a lot of blood that day and his condition become worse when he got shot. The one thing she regret the most is letting her guard down at the last moment. She regret to let her emotion be one in control. 

Ever since, Jihyo have punish herself but she knew that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter