Her Part-2

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: And then she looked into the mirror and didn’t see herself
**Requested by; Cherrys2 along time ago**

 


Song Jihyo always keeps her distance to others, but still interacts with other to get rid of people suspicious away from her. She knew very well that people always keep their eyes on the anti-social person and she didn’t understand why. It seem like people with these kind of characteristic were a criminals. She knew that it wasn’t a sin but she just couldn’t change people perspective.

Since she moved out from the ‘house’, she never stays in one place for long. She never had a friend nor intends to do so. Why? Because she is not an average person whom works, socialize and has a freedom for her. She only gets a job to cover up her real identity. She didn’t have any other choice. 

She actually is tied up with her sin, her crime. She already went too far to turn around, even though sometimes she has those kind of dream to be free. She envies the other she seen with their family, smiling sincerely and could have their fun, because here she is, being the person she created and far from her brother, Song Joongki. No one knows who she really is once she stepped into her house, and no one ever bothers to know.

How does she involve in the twisted world? It begins with her running away from the orphanage along with her brother, in the early age. She wasn’t a rebel or something like that, but she just couldn’t stand to be forced to work anymore. In the orphanage, they were forced to be working when they reach the age of 12 without ever getting paid.

She had been suffers for 3 years and every single day, she keep thinking of running away. The thought that her brother will going to face the same fate as she is, break her heart into pieces. She couldn’t rebel because they will hurt her brother and she didn’t want that to happen. When her brother about to reach the age of 12, she knew she had to run away.

On that fateful day, she brings her brother and run away from the orphanage. As they were looking somewhere to hide, a person known as Lee Deok-hwa introduce himself and promise to give them the love they deserve. He also promises to put a roof above their head. His reason is simple; it is because he too is an orphan that runs away from the orphanage. He told them that he too know how to live at an orphanage.

As he promised before, he did give them the thing they deserve. He also gives them the education they needed. They didn’t know why they were given the kindness and care a lot because they knew that he has his own son, Lee Chang Sun or known as Joon. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter