Different Voice

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt : There is too much that time cannot erase. It’s a little but yet, too late. You saved me from myself

**Requested by; LilaPandas on 02nd September**

 

 


‘Look at her.’ she heard a voice when she looks at her classmate on her far right talking among them.

‘She disgusting.’ Another one says.

‘Why didn’t she die that day?’ her classmate on her front says, even though she looks at the front.

‘She is just acting to get people sympathy.’ her classmate from her back whispers.

She shut her eyes tightly and bend her head down a bit, just enough for the book to cover her. She hears their voices again and she knew that it will never stop once they started. More likely, it never wants to stop. The teacher gives them a break but she decided to just continue study, trying to make her mind busy with stuff.

However, once the voices starting to whispering, she decided to stop focusing on the study. She just couldn’t focus on the subject. The voices inside her head keep talking and there is no way that she can shut them out. She knows because she has tried it before. They only keep getting louder and louder without any intention to stop any soon.

It wasn’t like this before but after what happened that day, it getting worse by days. First, it just a voice and then it become many voices. Although it wasn't happen every second but it frequently happen when she starting to empty her mind or relax a bit. She knew that she have to keep making her mind busy so that the voice couldn’t speak but she couldn’t control her mind at some time.

At that point, that voices starting to taunt her and it wasn’t easy to get rid of. Whenever she looks at people whispering, she would hear their voices telling how she is just a trash and should kill herself. Whenever she saw people looking at her direction, she would see their dirty look at her, pointing and wondering why she didn’t yet die. Even when she is alone, the voices never die. She also starts to hear in the television telling her to be gone.

However, in the reality, they wasn’t even talking bad about her or giving the dirty. They are just talking about other stuff. She knows that she just imagining them at the beginning even when it really sound like their voices, but it starting to corrupt her reality and tear them apart. At a certain point, she can’t tell apart the reality from her imagination anymore. Because of that, she was starting to distance herself from her friends. To afraid to make a mistake that she know that she shouldn’t do.

She starting to became a loner and keeps her distance toward the other. She knew that she become anti-social sooner or later, but she still couldn’t looked at the other without seeing them talking bad at her. She couldn’t stop from feel paranoid about her surroundings. She couldn’t even avoid people because she still has to go to school.

Starting from that day, her personality changes and her academic reputation drop. She always spends her time alone either during the class or d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter