Movie Date

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Someone once told him Disneyland was the happiest place on earth. Clearly, the have never stood next to her
 

 

“No way Jihyo noona. I’m not going to do that.” He feels terrified. He know that it was rude of him to raise his voice toward her.  He just couldn’t help himself but to reject her suggestion.

“Please Taemin, just this once. I promise you. I’ll keep it as a secret, even though I know it wasn’t really much a secret to begin with“ she keep begging him and hoping he would fall for her aegyo, but seeing him like that, she knew she need to do more to make him agree.

“That’s also one of the reasons why I didn’t want to do this. You know it.” he cross his arm and look at her with an annoying expression.

“Oh, come on Taemin. You said that you’re bored.” She holds his arm and act like a child wanting ice cream before dinner. She didn’t care at the moment as they are the only person occupied her house at the moment.

“I am bored but I didn’t say that I going to do this. No way, you never mention anything about this part. I wouldn’t agree to come here if I know it beforehand.” He keeps standing on his stand and determines to not bend to her suggestion.

“Please. I’ll buy you dinner later, okay?” she gives him her offer, hoping that he will take it. She didn’t have much time.

“No noona. Even if you buy me a whole week worth of dinner, I still wouldn’t agree, and nothing going to change my stand” he says although he feel a bit tempted about the offer, but remembering her suggestion, he feel that it is better for him to reject it.

“You wouldn’t want to be involved in a scandal with me, aren’t you? Please, just this once.” She explains hoping that he would understand the reason of behind her suggestion.

“I know your intention, but there’s no way in a million year that I’m going to dress like a girl just to watch a movie. I could just wear a cap and mask for god sake.” He whines and still disagrees about her decision.

It is his day off and he was watching Running Man on the television. He eats his lunch in the living room because he is all alone in the dorm. He actually didn’t know what to do for the rest of the day. Thus, spend his time with watching some show probably the best thing he could do at the moment. Just when he finishes eating, he received a message form his favourite noona. He wonders what probably she wants to talk about.  

Jihyo says that she feels bored on her off day and she got nothing to do anymore. She already cleans the house and done all the chores required. She also found nothing interesting for her to watch in the television. She mentions that it is still early for her to fall back asleep and she wasn’t feel sleepy yet. Furthermore, she found this one specific movie, that currently showing in cinema and she is wondering if he wants to accompany her. She says that she really wants to see it but she wouldn’t want to be alone.

When she asks him to join her for a movie, he didn’t even hesitate to accept it. One thing that makes him confuse is that she ask him to come to her house first before going to the cinema. He does feel a bit weird but then, he decided to put it aside as he will spend some time with her soon. They actually rarely meet up and this is a golden opportunity for him to get even closer to her, and he wouldn’t miss it for the world. Before appearing on the show, he has heard that most of the guests have fallen into her charm and he couldn’t understand a bit. He even ask Kai and he admit that he like her, not romantically but like as a sister. 

However, he knew that he just fallen for her charm when he sees her. He saw by himself, her taking care of them behind the camera, especially So-you. She knew that So-you would feel overwhelm by the male guests. She acts just like how she was showing in front of the camera but with different kind of gentleness and friendliness. He knew that she tries to make them comfortable, even though they were not in the same team, and he just couldn’t stop himself from falling for her.

Howev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter