Exactly One

The Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt : It’s too late, I can’t go back to where I was fine on the outside

 

 

"Sorry."

The very words that left my mouth. Word that come from the bottom of my heart. Word that contain another meaning beside apologize. Word that keep on repeating itself within myself for sometimes. Word that have been there with me for a year.

One exact year.

One year of doubting. One year of suspicious. One year of paranoia. One year of blame. One year of regret. One year of hating myself. One year of destroying myself. One year of lose control. One year of suffering. One year of feeling down. One exact year of one exact word.

One word.

A word that make the air tense around us. Sitting in front of me didn’t do any good for him. Not even a bit. I know for a fact that he really hate this situation but I just couldn’t stop myself. Something inside of me just want to drag him down deep into the hole of depression along with me.

Something sinister inside of me just want to make both of us suffer even more. Even after a few months of me trying to feel happy have passed by, the darkness inside of me just couldn’t let me go. She just couldn’t move on.

No, not in a million years, she promise me.

"Can’t you just forget about that?" he says, still looking down. Face covered by his palm.

Hearing his request, something inside of me smirking. Didn’t know why but I found it ridiculous and she is happy there, looking at him getting mad. Hearing him groan, I know that he try to calm down but failed to do so.

‘How should I forget about it when you keep remind me of it? Every minute. Every second.’ I thought.

"Damn. It’s been a year already Jihyo. Why can’t you move on? One year Jihyo, one damn year had passed." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter