For A Moment, It's About Us

My Unbelievable Princess

Ji-hyo and Chanyeol at the backyard, sitting side by side on their favorite bench while eating some foods since Ji-hyo doesn't eat since this morning. Chanyeol cover her with a warm blanket. His wound also already treated as a bandage can seen in his cheek and his corner lips.

Ji-hyo scoops a spoonful of abalone poridge and eat it happily. Chanyeol staring at her.



"Tsk tsk.. Look at you and that crazy appetite."



Ji-hyo take a glance at Chanyeol. "Hey. I haven't eat since this morning!"


Chanyeol just quiet. He pats Ji-hyo's head.



"Poor you. Being dragged into this whole situation."



Ji-hyo thinned her lips. She take a look at Chanyeol.



"It's Byung-han ahjussi again, right?"



Chanyeol nods. Ji-hyo let out a sighs.



"How can Byung-han ahjussi and Junmyeon oppa is really different? The real definition of the sky and the earth."



Chanyeol take a glance at Ji-hyo.



"Don't you know? Junmyeon removed his name from his family register."


Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked. "WHAT?!"


Chanyeol nods. "I know it from your father earlier. At first.. It was only his strategy to make his father scared. But seems like his father didn't bothered. So he did it for real. He doesn't have any family right now."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. "You should treat him well. Since he's all alone now."


Ji-hyo sighs. She put the bowl under the bench.


"Poor him. I've never seen him angry even once at me."


"I've never done it too."


Ji-hyo chuckled. "What? You did! When you rescue me from Byung-han ahjussi!"


Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "What?! Hell no!"


"Heol." Ji-hyo said as she turns her eyes into the view in front of her. Bukak-san at night with many stars gleaming around the sky. She really likes this view.


"Je suis désolé."
(I'm sorry)


Ji-hyo laughs. She take a look closer at Chanyeol.


"Qu'as tu-dit?"
(What did you say?)


Chanyeol sighs. "Aish! I'm still learning the basic!"


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. Holding her laughter. "Yah! Since when you learned french?"


"Just.. 3 months ago?" Chanyeol said as he trying to remember. Ji-hyo move closer to him.


"Why you suddenly learned it?"


Chanyeol just quiet. Then, he hold Ji-hyo's shoulder and move it closer to him. Ji-hyo leans her head into his shoulder.


"Let's.. Move to Paris. And start living like a normal person. Just as you wish."


Ji-hyo turns her head. She's a bit surprised by Chanyeol's words.


"Huh? But your career-


"The reason why i became a soldier because i want ro reveal the truth behind my father's death." Chanyeol said as he take a look at the sky. Ji-hyo just quiet.


"And now it's about to be revealed. My duty is over. And i didn't have any reason to stay."


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. Then, she leans her head again to his shoulder.



"Why do you suddenly leave to US?"



Chanyeol take a glance at her. Then, he take a look at her.


"President Kim knows who's the real murder of my father. And he said to get him, i need to have a big power. So he sent me to study abroad so he could have a reason to choose me as a new general. And with that, i'll have a big power."


Chanyeol turns his head. "Your boyfriend is the most scariest person in Korea, you know?"


"Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she crossed her arms. Then, she take a look at him.



"You said that it'll be revealed soon. So when is it?"



"Let's talk about other. My head dizzy just to think about that." Chanyeol said as he leans his head into Ji-hyo's shoulder. Ji-hyo take a look at him. Then, she turns her eyes as she staring at the sky.


"Why choose Paris?"


"Beautiful girls."


Ji-hyo furrowed her eyebrows. "What?!"


"You. I mean, you."


"Liar."


"I am."


"Yah!"


"I love you."


Ji-hyo smile. She pats Chanyeol's head and take him into her embrace. Chanyeol just quiet. Letting her do whatever she wants.


"Good night. It's a really long day for us."



*****


Prime Minister Kim walking down the stairs. Madam Kim is there, preparing the breakfast. Prime Minister Kim take a seat at the dining room.


"I've signed it. If it can bring back smile on your face."


Madam Kim just quiet. Then, she take off the earrings, ring, and neckleace that she wear right in front of Prime Minister Kim.


"I won't take any belongings from here. I'll just take some clothes."


With that, Madam Kim walking out leaving Prime Minister Kim alone. Prime Minister Kim just quiet. Soon, his secretary is coming. He walks to the dining room and bows to him.


"The campaign will start from the town hall. I already called the police to make sure the condition is safe there. I-


"Have a breakfast first." Prime Minister Kim said. His secretary surprised.


"I want to enjoy my breakfast first. This will be the last time i eat breakfast that made by my wife."


His secretary just quiet. Prime Minister Kim start to eat his breakfast. His expression is really unreadable.




"So eomma will leave the house?" Junmyeon said as he's on the phone with his sister. Junmyeon sighs as he hear the answer. Then, he nods.


"Good then if she choose to stay with you. Please take care of her."


With that, Junmyeon hung up the call. He take a deep breath and entering the residents, where everyone is having their breakfast quietly.


"How is it?" Madam Seo said as she take a seat beside Ji-hyo. Junmyeon thinned his lips.


"She moved to my sister's house in Ulsan." He said as he take a seat in front of Ji-hyo, beside Minseok. Ji-hyo take a glance at him.


"You should treat him well. Since he's all alone now."


"Oppa will protect you, Ji-hyo. I swear. I swear to god i'll protect you at all cost!"


Junmyeon start eating his breakfast. He is about to scoop some rice, when a hand come and put a salmon on top of his bowl.


"You really like salmon until you wished you could raise a salmon." Ji-hyo said in monotonous tone, without even looking at around her. Madam Seo take a look at her, then to Junmyeon.


"You should raised one then, Junmyeon ah." Madam Seo said as she put another salmon and even move the soy sauce closer to him. Ji-hyo pouted. She take a look at Madam Seo.


"Eomma. You just copied what i do."


Madam Seo raised her eyebrows. "So what? He's my oldest son."


Junmyeon smile. He's really touched by what the two women in front of her doing to him. Just like the real mother and the real sister. Junmyeon hold his tears as he's very grateful.


President Kim seems thinking of something. But he just quietly eating his breakfast.




Ji-hyo is preparing her clothes when a knock come into her room. She take a glance at the door.


"Come in."


Just then, Minseok entering the room. Ji-hyo turns her head.


"Oh? Oppa."


Minseok take a seat at the sofa. Just then, something catch his attention.


"The ring is back."


Ji-hyo take a glance to her finger. Then, she shyly smile.


"He.. He proposed me. Yesterday."


"WHAT?!" Minseok said as he gets up from his position. Ji-hyo shrugged her elbows.


"Yah.. Seems like i need to get married tomorrow before you stepped on me?"


"Go married tomorrow then!" Ji-hyo said playfully. The two laughs. Ji-hyo let out a sighs.


"It's been 5 years since i moved to this room. 5 years is actually quite long, huh? I never imagine that my life would be like this."


Minseok smile. He crossed his arms.


"In a month, your father will be stepped down from his position. He said he probably going back to your old house."


Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows. "Huh? He said he'll move again to Jeonju?"


Minseok nods. "He already planned that he'll raised a dog.. Madam Seo already choose a cat that she likes.. He also prepared a land for them to farming."


Ji-hyo chuckled. "Heol. Are they completely forget that they still have a kid?! Why raising a pet instead of raising me?!"


"That means.." Minseok said as he staring at the outside through the glass door.



"They'll let you do whatever you want."



Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. She lowering her head as she thinks of something.


"Chanyeol said that Junmyeon oppa was removed from his family's register. Is that true?"


Minseok turns his head. Then, he nods slowly.


"It's true. I'm the one who accompanying him when he did that."


Ji-hyo let out a sighs. "I don't know but i feel really bad for him."


Minseok sighs. "But what can we do? It's his choice."


Ji-hyo crossed her arms. She take a look at the outside.


"Where will he go next month?"




"General Park said that we can use this journalist to help us spread the information." Junmyeon said as he staring at his iPad.

"The audio in cassettes were already moved to a more convenient data so everyone can access it easily. General Park also said that we just need to wait for his command to-



"Junmyeon ah."



Junmyeon surprised. He take a look at President Kim.



"Yes.. Sir?"



"What do you like to do?"



Junmyeon raised his eyebrows. "Uh.. Pardon.. Sir?"


President Kim leans his back to the chair. "What do you want to do after i retired and all of us leave The Blue House?"


Junmyeon just quiet. That thought seems never come to his mind.



"Uh.. I.. I'm still thinking about it..."



President Kim thinned his lips. Then, he take a look at Junmyeon.



"Which city do you like?"



Junmyeon blinked his eyes. Surprised again by President Kim's out of context questions.



"Paris."



President Kim turns his head.


"I come to Paris almost 5 times in a year. When i visited Ji-hyo.. I realized Paris has a great environment. The city is really lovely, too. Both me and Ji-hyo likes to enjoy the view near The Seine River."


Junmyeon smile. He take a look at President Kim.



"I'm surely can say that i like Paris."



President Kim smile. He nods as he let out breath.


"I'm thinking of send Taemin and Minseok to there, since i'm 100% sure Ji-hyo will choose to move there instead stuck with me in Jeonju. Do you want to join them?"


Junmyeon just quiet. He's thinking about it.




"What are you doing?~" Ji-hyo ask as she's on the phone with Chanyeol. Chanyeol is choosing a clothes. He takes all of his clothes and put it on the bed.


"I'm confused. What should i wear?" Chanyeol said as he take a look at all his white shirt, that's actually the same.


Ji-hyo rub her chin, pretends to think about it. Just then, her expressions turns into annoyed one.


"Yah. Your shirt is all the same! White shirt! Green blazer! What the hell are you thinking about?!"


Chanyeol pouted. He move his phone closer to his mouth and talk right at the speaker.



"YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!"



Ji-hyo startled. She take a deep breath.



"CAN YOU TALK JUST LIKE A NORMAL PEOPLE?! I ALMOST LOSE MY EARDRUM!"



Chanyeol laughs. Just then, he thinks of something.


"Hey. Wear pretty clothes. I'll be there in an hour."




"Where are we?" Ji-hyo said as she walked out from the car. She wears a baby blue colored knee-length dress with stripes patterns, a brown trench coat a mini black shoulder bag and 5 cm pumps. Chanyeol walking out from the car. He is on his uniform. He walks closer to Ji-hyo. He bring a bucket of peonies. Then, he give it to Ji-hyo.


"Here. You should be the one who give it."


Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows, confused.


"Actually, where are we going?"


Chanyeol smile. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"We're going to greet my father." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! This is another update! Enjoy😊🖤