Why My Heart is Beating Faster?

My Unbelievable Princess

Ji-hyo and Chanyeol is on their way to Blue House. And as Ji-hyo insist that they're still in their date, she sit at the seat beside Chanyeol so it'll be have that kind of date feeling, according to her.

Chanyeol just nods, as he knows if they bickering it'll be more tiring. So he let her to do whatever she wants.


"As long as she didn't whinning wanted to go back to Paris."


"Yah. Do you want to hear some music?" Chanyeol said as he take a glance at Ji-hyo.

"Sounds good." Ji-hyo said without even looking at him, as she busy staring at the sky. Chanyeol nods. He turn on the radio.

Just then, the radio played Ed Sheeran's song, Perfect. Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows.


"Hey? This is my favorite song.."


"Really?" Chanyeol said as he raised the volume. Ji-hyo nods happily. She move her head following the song.

"We are still kids, but we're so in love~" Ji-hyo sing trough the song happily. Chanyeol smile. He joined her.


"Fighting against all odds.."


Ji-hyo smile. "I know we'll be alright this time.."


Chanyeol smile widely. "Darling, just hold my hand.."


"Be my girl, I'll be your man~"


Chanyeol laughs. "Hey! I should be the one who sing that part!"


Ji-hyo just laugh. She continue to sing.


"I see my future in your eyes~"


Chanyeol laughs lightly. Both of them looking at each other as they singing together.


"Baby, I'm~ Dancing in the dark, with you between my arms~"


Ji-hyo smile widely. This time, it's only her to sing this part.


"Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song.."


Chanyeol take a glance at her. He smile.


"When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful.."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo, as Ji-hyo staring at him. Then, a sincere smile coming into his face. Ji-hyo also smile.


"I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect, tonight~"

 


Junmyeon is waiting for Ji-hyo in front of the residence. He take a look at his watch. It's 7.35 pm.

Just then, Ji-hyo's car finally arrive. Junmyeon smile. But then, he realize that Ji-hyo sit beside Chanyeol, not in the back as usual. Junmyeon raised his eyebrows.

Ji-hyo walk out from the car. Chanyeol also walk out from the car.


"Ji-hyo."


Ji-hyo turns her head and found Junmyeon waving his hand to her. Ji-hyo smile as she waving back at him.

"Ah.. Right. Actually, your date buddy was him." Chanyeol said as he put his hand into his pocket. Ji-hyo turns her head. Just then, she take out the photo from her bag and give it to Chanyeol.


"Here. Your gift for accompany me all day long."


Chanyeol smile. He take the photo from Ji-hyo's hand.


"Our date must be ended now."


Ji-hyo laughs. "Well.. Let's see if i have any free time again.. Let's have another date."


Chanyeol chuckled. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"You should go now."


Ji-hyo nods. She let out a breath.


"Ah! I'm so happy today!"


Chanyeol laughs. He straightened his position.


"Good night, young lady."


Ji-hyo smile. She nods happily. She turns her body and walk leaving him. She greet Junmyeon and now, they entering the residence together.


Chanyeol turns his eyes into the second floor, where Ji-hyo's room is. Then, he smile.


"I have a good day, Ji-hyo. Thank you."
 



"I'm glad that you're not feeling lonely." Junmyeon said as they walk together entering the elevator. Ji-hyo smile.


"Well.. At least i finally found a person who can understand me.."


Junmyeon smile. He let out a sigh.


"I'm sorry to leave you like that."


Ji-hyo lips thinned to a straight line. She nods.


"It's an important things. That's fine."


Soon, the elevator opened. Ji-hyo hurrily walk heading into her room, when suddenly, President Kim call her.


"Come here, Ji-hyo."


"I want to rest." Ji-hyo said without even looking at him. President Kim sighs.


"Minister of Culture agree to use your idea for the upcoming independence day's celebration."


Ji-hyo stop her steps. She turns her head.


"Then?"


"You're doing a great job. Thank you."


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. She can't believe that her father just say thank you to her. For someone who even not remember your birthday, that's quite fascinating, right?


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. "Uh.. Yeah.."


President Kim smile. "Have a good rest."


Ji-hyo nods. She hurrily enter her room as she shocked for what just happened. Junmyeon, who's standing behind them and watching all the scene, smile.


"He finally realize that his daughter is not like what he think."


"You must be really proud of her." Junmyeon said as he standing in front of the entrance door. President Kim turns his head. He smile.


"Have a rest, Junmyeon. Today must be really tough for you."


Junmyeon nods. He bows to President Kim.


"Thank you.. Samchon."


President Kim laughs. "It's been a long time since the last time you called me like that."

Junmyeon laughs. He bows again and leave the residence.


"Have a good rest, Sir."

 



Ji-hyo jump to her bed. She laughs happily.

"In just a second.. I experienced date with someone.. And my father finally acknowledge me. This good day finally come to me."


Ji-hyo turns her eyes into the drawer beside her bed. She smiles as she take a photo frame.


It's the photobooth of her and Chanyeol this afternoon. She laughs as she staring at Chanyeol's blank expression.


"Look at that stupid expressions.."


Ji-hyo just quiet. Suddenly, she remember the moment when Chanyeol sing along with her.


"I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect, tonight~"


Ji-hyo giggling as she kick her blanket. She cover her face using the pillow.


"WHY MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAAAAAST?!?!?"



Chanyeol lean his body into the bench at the backyard. He laughs as he remember the day he sang for Ji-hyo, in this bench. Chanyeol turns his head. The stars shining so bright.

"Kim Ji-hyo.." Chanyeol said as he stretch his hand, pretend to touch the sky. He smile.


"From a girl i hate the most into a girl i want to protect the most. That halmeoni sure good at face reading."


Chanyeol just quiet as he staring at the stars.


"Well.. Let's see if i have any free time again.. Let's have another date."


Chanyeol giggling happily until he almost fall into the ground. He cover his face using his hands.


"AH REALLY! I'M GOING TO MAKE IT A REAL DATE THIS TIME!"

 


Saturday


"Ah really.. Should i really doing this.." Ji-hyo groans as two stylist help her wearing her hanbok. Ji-hyo pouted as she has to straightened her hands for 30 minutes and it doesn't finished yet.

"Okay.. It's finished now." The stylist said as she nods, satisfied. Ji-hyo take a look at herself in the mirror.


"Hey.. It's not that bad.."


The stylist smile. "Thanks to your pretty face, it looks so good on you."


Ji-hyo chuckled. She bit her lips as she shy.


"N.. No.. This hanbok is so pretty.."


The other stylist come to her. "Young lady. Let's give you a touch and it'll be finished."

Ji-hyo nods. She hurrily take a seat at the chair and let the stylist doing her job.
 


"Noona!!" Taemin said as he barge into Ji-hyo's room. Ji-hyo glaring at him trough the mirror.

"YAH! WHY DON'T YOU KNOCK FIRST-

"ARE YOU REALLY JI-HYO NOONA?!" Taemin said as he run to Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo furrow her eyebrows.


"WHAT THE HELL BY ASKING WHETHER IT'S ME OR NOT?!"


"FOR THE FIRST TIME I THINK YOU'RE SO AMAZINGLY PRETTY." Taemin said as he widen his eyes in awe. Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief.

"Am i really that pretty?" Ji-hyo said as she take a look at herself. Her hair is half up half down style and the stylist put a pretty crystal hairpin into her hair. Ji-hyo smile widely. She looks really pretty.

"Yeah. Get ready because all of you will fall in love with me." Ji-hyo said as she gets up from her seat. Taemin laughs. He smirks.


"Do you mean Captain Park will fall in love with you?"


Ji-hyo surprised. She take a look at Taemin and smack his head.


"Say it again and i'll throw you to Bukaksan!"


"As if you can!" Taemin said as he stick out his tongue. Ji-hyo chuckled.


"YAH! LEE TAEMIN!"
 


Chanyeol entering the residence. Only Minseok is there, watching the President from news.

"Where's the people at this residence?" Chanyeol ask as he take a seat beside Minseok.

"First Lady and President already there. Ji-hyo doesn't like to attend this kind of celebration so she will come late and will join to watch music performance and lunch."

"Tsk." Chanyeol said in disbelief. He take a look at the TV.


"So.. Every woman is wearing hanbok?"


"Yeah." Minseok said as he nods. "That's Ji-hyo's idea."

Chanyeol surprised. He take a look at Minseok.


"Really?"


Minseok nods proudly. "Sure. You may think all she can do is nagging, swearing, bossing around, whinning, and only know how to have fun. But actually, she is a smart girl."

Chanyeol chuckled. "Well. I'm-


"Yah!"


Chanyeol and Minseok turns their head. Just then, they can see a pretty Ji-hyo in hanbok.

Chanyeol blinked his eyes, in dazed. And soon, he suddenly cough.


"What the-"


"JI-HYO!" Minseok said as he run to Ji-hyo. He widen his eyes in disbelief. "HOW CAN YOU BECOME SO PRETTY?!"

"I already pretty since i was born." Ji-hyo said annoyed. "Why everyone just not realizing that i'm pretty?!"

Minseok laughs happily. He clap his hand.


"As expected, Kim Ji-hyo ssi!"


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. "Tsk. Hurry. We're late."

Minseok salute towards her. "Yes, mam!" And soon, he hurrily run to prepare the car followed by Taemin.

Now, there's only Ji-hyo and Chanyeol at this room. Ji-hyo take a glance at him.


"He doesn't want to say something?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes as he doesn't know what to do.


"What should i say?"


"Am i that ugly?"



Chanyeol surprised. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Huh?"


Ji-hyo pouted. "I must be really bad at this hanbok."


Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows. "Who says you're ugly?! You're so pretty until i don't know what to say!"


Ji-hyo surprised. Did he just say she was pretty?


"What?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He just realize that he spill out what he actually think about her.


"Uh.." Chanyeol said as he think for a good reason. "What i mean is.. You.. Look.."


Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows. "Look what?"


Chanyeol sighs as his head give up to think. He groans.


"FINE! YOU ALREADY HEARD THAT AND THAT'S WHAT I TRULY MEAN!"


Ji-hyo smile. She laughs. Chanyeol take a look at her as his face is red now.


"What? What?!"


"No.." Ji-hyo said as she laughs. Then, she take a look at Chanyeol.


"Let's go."


Chanyeol bit his lips, he think about something. Just then, he lend his arms to Ji-hyo.


Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows.


"Hm?"


"Hold my hand because it'll be easier for you to walk."


Ji-hyo smile. "Should i?"


Chanyeol nods. Soon, Ji-hyo hold his arms. Chanyeol take a look at her.


"Are you ready to show the whole country how beautiful their president's daughter?"





 

 

 

KYAAAAAAA i finally update again 😂 i have such a tight packed schedule and cannot even touch my phone for a long time.. hhhhh. I'm sorry for such a late update! *bow* Enjoy the story! 💕