The Time When We Were..

My Unbelievable Princess

"Omo!"




Ji-hyo loose her balance. Minho, that standing right behind her is in a hurry trying to catch her.


"Miss!"


Junmyeon turns his eyes. And soon, his eyes are widen as he sees Ji-hyo is going to fall. He's about to run but soon, stop his steps.


Chanyeol turns his body as he heard the scream right behind him. He hurrily move his body and catch Ji-hyo's arms and take her to his embrace as he hold her waist.


Junmyeon can't help but dazed. He blinked his eyes in shocked.


Both Ji-hyo and Chanyeol staring each other. Chanyeol's eyes are soften while scanning Ji-hyo's features. Eyes, nose.. and lips. He miss that. He miss her smile. He miss her laughs or her harsh words. He miss everything about her.

Same for the girl. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes as she feels nervous. She can't help but staring at the guys she's waiting for. The reason why she loose her weight, why she almost commit suicide, and..

Yeah. Why she had a miscarriage.


Like being slap by the reality. The thoughts about miscarriage come into her mind. Ji-hyo feels like waking up from the dream. She push Chanyeol away from her.


"How dare you."


Minho and Junmyeon can't help but shut their mouth as they heard Ji-hyo's words. Chanyeol just quiet. He just looking at Ji-hyo.


"You're almost fall."


"I'd rather fall."


Once again, the situation is getting heaten up. Ji-hyo rolls her eyes, coldly. She walks from there, leaving the three men dumbfounded.


"Oh? Miss Ji-hyo?" Minho said as he hurrily run following Ji-hyo. Leaving Junmyeon and Chanyeol. Junmyeon take a look at Chanyeol that looks pale. He let out a sigh.


"I'm sorry, General-


"I'm okay."


Junmyeon suddenly quiet. Chanyeol take a look at him, and give him a smile.


"I need to go now. You need to catch her now."


And with that, Chanyeol turns his body as he walk entering his car. Not long after that, the car is leaving. Junmyeon just quietly staring at the car.


"I feel sorry for him."




Ji-hyo just remaining silent as she staring at the outside. Minho take a glance at her trough the rearview mirror. Then, he turns his eyes and sighs.


"Why she keep being cold when all she ever want to do is holding his hands?"


"You just don't understand. I was being cold all this time so that i can forget him easily."


Minho shocked as he take a look at Ji-hyo. He looks scared.


"I.. I'm sorry.."


"Why are you saying sorry?" Ji-hyo said as she laughs. Ji-hyo take a look at the outside. She leans her head into the windows.


"Nobody knows.. But a butterfly is coming back into my stomach." Ji-hyo said as she take a look at Minho.


"You should keep this as a secret! Or i'll kill you!"


Minho laughs. He nods.


"I'll make sure you won't kill me, Miss."


Ji-hyo smile. She cross her arms.


"Turn on the radio. The song these days are so good."


Minho smile. He turns on the radio.


"Good afternoon to all of you! To start our 12 o' clock broadcast, what about song from EXO-CBX For You? Have a nice day everyone!"


Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a look at the outside. The sky is really clear and warm.


"Ta ta ra ta ra ta ra ra ta ra~"


Chanyeol is on his way to the office. He looks blank. Still shocked over what happened.


"Dareun gongganui dareun siganijiman nae sarangi majeulgeoya.. Barame seuchineun neoui hyanggirodo
Nan neoingeol alsu isseo."

(It’s a different place, a different time. But my love is right.. Even by your scent that passes with the wind, i know it’s you.)


A memories of Chanyeol take her into his embrace appearing on Ji-hyo's mind. Their first hug.. When he was back from chasing the culprit.. And today. Ji-hyo just quiet.


"But i don't know~ nae mamsoge eonjebuteo niga sangeonji?"
(But I don't know. When did you start living in my heart?)


"How dare you."

That words keep repeating on Chanyeol's head. He rub his forehead. It feels really heavy for him to hear that. Especially, from Ji-hyo.


"I don't know~ neoreul bomyeon seolleneun iyu"
(I don't know the reason my heart flutters when i see you.)


The car stopped as traffic lights shows red. Ji-hyo keep staring at the blue sky on her left side.

"I didn't mean to be that harsh to you.."


"Nareul seuchyeo jinagado dwae niga nal da ijeosseunikka. Niga gieoghal ttaekkaji naneun neoreul gidariltenikka"
(You can pass me by because you forgot about me. Because until you remember i will wait for you.)


Chanyeol turns his head. Blue colored sky covering with white clouds attract his attention. He take a look at the sky.


"Geudaeyeo nareul barabwajwoyo. Yeojeonhi geudaedo nareul saranghanayo"
(My love, look at me. Do you still love me?)


Ji-hyo let out a sighs. She take a look at her finger.


"I miss you.."


"Geudaeyeo nae nuneul bogo yaegihaejwoyo. Saranghaneun mameun sumgyeojiji anhayo"
(My love, look at my eyes and tell me a heart full of love can’t be hidden.)


Chanyeol leans his head to the chair. He close his eyes.


"I miss you. A lot."




Ji-hyo open the door as she arrive at the Blue House. Taemin turns his head as he watching the tv.


"Oh! Noona! How is it? I heard that the chef is coming from France!"


"Oh." Ji-hyo said as she walking straight to her room. Taemin blink his eyes.


"Something must be happening."



Ji-hyo take off her high heels and throw it to anywhere. She lay herself on the bed. She reach her hand to the ceiling, which was covered with a glow-in-the dark sticker formed an alphabet C.


"Now it feels real that i can't reach you anymore."


Ji-hyo turns her head. She's staring at the balcon.


Flashback. Ji-hyo take out all of her clothes and put it to the luggage. Taemin and Minseok is there, helping her to fold the clothes.


"Noona! I think you need one more luggage if you're going to bring all of your clothes. Or let's just bring your wardrobe?"


"Yah!" Minseok said slowly as he nudge Taemin's elbow. Minseok glaring at him.


"She is not on the state where she can fooling around. Just do what you need to do."


Taemin nods as he lowering his head. He take another clothes when suddenly, something drop from inside the clothes.


A pair of baby shoes. Taemin blinked his eyes.


"H.. Hyung.." Taemin said as he pass the baby shoes to Minseok. Minseok widen his eyes in surprised. He take it from Taemin's hand.

Minseok walk to the walking closet. He take a look at around him.


"Ji-hyo ah. I found something."


Ji-hyo turns her head. She's looking straight to Minseok's hand.


Just then, she realize something. Ji-hyo suddenly quiet.


"So i already brought that."


Minseok just quiet. He looks worried.


"Ji-hyo.."


Ji-hyo smile eventough tears falling from her eyes.


"I know i was pregnant. I was happy at first. But then i realize i can't do anything. I only bring disgrace for my family. Even i could sacrifice all i have, Chanyeol couldn't do that. Army is part of his life."


Ji-hyo let out a sigh. She take the baby shoes from Minseok's hand.


"That's why, i took some pills to abort the baby. And i was unlucky because i fainted and everyone knows about it. Only him that didn't know about that."


Minseok widen his eyes in surprised. He didn't know that Ji-hyo is the one who abort the baby.


"Is that hurt?"


Ji-hyo just quiet. Minseok looking at her with teary eyes. Just then, Minseok hug her.


"Why don't you said it to me? I could help you! You have me! You have Taemin! You didn't need to take the pain by yourself! You're so brave to did that!"


Ji-hyo smile. She take a look at Minseok.


"I need.. To get out from here. This is not where i belong."


Flashback end. Ji-hyo open her drawer. The baby shoes is still there. Ji-hyo take it.

"I'm sorry.. Baby. I'm sorry for everything."



Chanyeol open a box. It's his father's belonging. His uniform, a picture of him and his father, and a tape. Chanyeol take a look at the cassettes. It was written there, May 1993. Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows as he staring at it.



"Why do you need this?" Jongin said as he put the tape recorder. Chanyeol just smile. He take a look at Jongin.


"I just want to see it. Thank you."


Jongin nods. He then salute to Chanyeol and walk out from the room. Chanyeol take the tape record, and put the cassettes on it. Soon after he press the play button, a voice can be heard.


"You have bigger power than the president and all of us in your back. Don't you want to be a president?"

"Hahahahaha. Don't you know i'm going to be a president in just 2 months?"


Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows. He knows really well that it's Kim Byung-han's voice. But he doesn't know who is the person that talking to Kim Byung-han.


"In 2 months?! But how can you do that-


"Coup d'etat. I already have the plan and the strategy is to make the public loose their trust to President. Of course, we need to make a bait and some lies, but if we can do that-

"BRAK!!"



Chanyeol surprised as he hear a loud bump. He continue to hear that.


"Oh? Park Jae-bum?!"


Chanyeol widen his eyes. But the audio is finished. It's only recording until there. Chanyeol is trying to play it again, but then, he realize something.


"Then there must be another cassettes."


Chanyeol get up from his position. He make a call.


"Get my car ready and call Blue House. I'm going to meet President."




Ji-hyo walk out from her room. Junmyeon is there. He turns his head to Ji-hyo.


"Are you having a good rest?" Junmyeon said as he read the document. Ji-hyo shrugged.


"I don't feel good.. I don't feel bad too. So.. It's nothing?"


Junmyeon laughs. He close the document as he take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Let's eat some pasta then. I'm hungry."


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. She take a look at Junmyeon.


"Huh?"
 



Minseok run to the living room. He take a look at around him.


"Where's Ji-hyo?! We need to-


"Don't worry." Taemin said as he turn off the TV. He get up from the sofa.


"Junmyeon hyung already take her to somewhere. General Park can meet President in his private room in peace."


Minseok let out a sigh as he feels relieved. He take a look at Taemin.


"Where are they going?"
 



Ji-hyo and Junmyeon is on their way to Italian restaurant. Ji-hyo think about something. Just then, she take a look at Junmyeon.


"You're not a big fan of pasta. Why suddenly you wanted to eat that?"


Junmyeon chuckled. A smile appears on his face.


"When you stayed in Paris, 2 years ago.. Every 2 months, without anyone knows, or actually just Taemin who knows about it, i come to Paris to check your condition. My taste is really different from Europe's people and i can't eat anything there! I only eat pasta and since that, i like pasta."


Junmyeon take a look at Ji-hyo. "Now, i'm a big fan of pasta. Thanks to you."

"Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she cross her arms. Just then, Ji-hyo spot a radio. She turn on the radio.


But soon, her face looks stiff as she hear the song.


"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love.."


"Not knowing what it was.. I will not give you up this time~" Junmyeon said as he sing the song. He take a look at Ji-hyo. But Ji-hyo froze in her position.


"Baby, I'm~ Dancing in the dark, with you between my arms~"


Ji-hyo just quiet. A memory about her and Chanyeol sing along to this song come into her mind.


"Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song.."

 


"When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful~ I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight~" Chanyeol said as he sing the song while checking on some documents. Jongdae take a look at him with a smile.


"Omo.. General. I thought you only know some trot song?"


Chanyeol smile while looking at the documents.


"This is my favorite song."

 


Chanyeol arrived at the Blue House. He walk out from the car as he staring at around him. Somehow the feelings of him still being a bodyguard is still there. He remember himself walk out from the car and walk straight to the reception center or patrol around the Blue House.


"It's been a long time."


Chanyeol turns his head. Minseok is there. Chanyeol smile.


"How are you, Minseok ssi?" Chanyeol said as he pat Minseok's shoulder. Minseok smile. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"I'm still like that. Good as always. You look good with that uniform."


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He lowering his head.
 


"I hope everyone think the same as you."



There's a long silence after Chanyeol said that. Minseok bit his lips. Just then, he clear his throat.


"Um.. President is waiting for you in his room. You can go there now."


Chanyeol let out a breath. Then, he smile.


"Thank you."

 


Chanyeol open the door. He take a look at around him. No one's there.

Just then, a vision of Ji-hyo taking off her high heels and walk straight to her room can be seen. Chanyeol just quiet. His eyes following the vision of Ji-hyo who entering her room.

Chanyeol just quiet. With a heavy heart, he walk straight to President Kim's room.



"Come in." President Kim said as he read the newspaper. Chanyeol entering the room. Then, he bows to President Kim.

"Our economic matters is at the normal condition. I'm glad to hear that." President Kim said as he fold the newspaper. He take off his glasses.


"That means i could resign peacefully."


Chanyeol just quiet. President Kim take a look at him.


"What is it? You said you have something to say?"


Chanyeol take out the cassettes from his pocket and place it in front of President Kim. President Kim take the cassettes.

"I found this in my father's belonging." Chanyeol said as he take a look at the cassettes. "And it records something between Kim Byung-han and another guy, but.."


President Kim take a look at Chanyeol. "But?"


"But it's not finished yet. And i think there's another cassettes to complete this conversation."


President Kim suddenly quiet. He think of something.


"Some of the records is not at the cassettes." President Kim said as he get up from his seat. He seems in a deep thought.


"I once remember Kim Byung-han is always carrying a flash disk with him. I bet it's that audio."


Chanyeol nods. "So.. This is the only cassettes that exist.. And the other one is turned into another things?"


President Kim let out a breath. "To get rid of the evidence, the audio is not in the form of cassettes. They move it into a flash disk or something. But one thing for sure, Kim Byung-han must have one of the audio."


Chanyeol just quiet. It's actually not that easy eventhough you already have a big power.


President Kim take a look at Chanyeol. "You need to move it to somewhere that no one would recognize it too. If it stills in this cassettes, everyone can notice it since it looks vintage and attract attention."


Chanyeol just quiet. Then, he nods.


"Thank you, President."

 


Ji-hyo and Junmyeon arrived at the house. Ji-hyo walk out from the car.


"Thank you for the fussili carbonara and crab raviolli. Oh don't forget the fruit punch and caramel gelato."


Junmyeon laughs. "You're welcome, sister Kim. Thank you to spend my money so well."


"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Look at you bragging about your big salary while i live from my father's money." Ji-hyo said as she shake her head. Junmyeon laughs again. He flick Ji-hyo's forehead.


"Aish! Yah!"


"Take a bath and have a sleep. Good night." Junmyeon said as he leave first. Ji-hyo turns her head. Just then, something attract her eyes more than anything.


And without even she realize, Ji-hyo walk to the backyard. She take a look at around her. It still feels gloomy but oddly warm, and she doesn't scared to walk there by herself.

"This place still the only place i like about Blue House." Ji-hyo said as she lowering her head. Watching her steps without caring what in front of her.

Just then, Ji-hyo turns her head as she knows that she already arrived in front of the bench. Her favorite bench.


But soon, her eyes widen in shock.


Chanyeol is there. Sitting at that bench. Staring at her. He is also surprised to see her.


"You're here?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another updateee! Enjoy the story🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗