A Long Night

My Unbelievable Princess

Ji-hyo take a peek behind the glass door that connecting her room with her balcon. She use the binocular again to check the condition around the residence. She take a look at around her. 

"Good!" She said as she hurrily run to her bed and take the wig. She use her earpiece, which she borrow it from Taemin. 

 

"Yah, Taemin. Hurry."

 

Ji-hyo is slowly open the door, looking at around the house. No one's there. She nods. She softly close the door and run out from there, bring the wig and high heels with her. 

Soon, she enter her car, where Taemin already wait for her. Taemin looking at her in panic. 

"Why you always making me involved into your dangerous plan?!" Taemin groans inside the car as he drive the car outside the residence. The secret service ask him for his ID. 

"I'm going to pick up Madam." Taemin said. The secret service nods. And soon, the car is escaping from there easily. 


"GOOD JOB, LEE TAEMIN!" Ji-hyo shout happily. She leans her back into the chair. 


"Promise me you'll be back before midnight." Taemin said as he sounds worried. Ji-hyo nods. 


"Whatever. Let's hurry!" 

 

 

Chanyeol massage his neck. Today is a tiring day. He is about to sleep when suddenly, his phone is ringing. 

Chanyeol sighs. "Who is trying to bother me now?" He take his phone and answer the call without even looking who's the caller. 

 

"Yeah? Hello?" 

 

"Captain Park.." Minseok said. His voice sounds panic. 

 

"Why?"

 

Minseok bit his lips. He is at Ji-hyo's room, which is empty. Minseok let out a sigh. 

 

"Ji-hyo.. She escape again."

 

Chanyeol gets up from his position. He shuts his eyes as he feel the anger is coming to his body. He rub his forehead. 

 

"Where are you?" 

 

"I'm on her room!" Minseok said, panic. "The problem is, Madam Seo is on her way back to house and of course, President and her need to greet her!"

 

Chanyeol sighs. Why can't he just having one peaceful day?!

 

"Track her car. Since she must be turning off her phone. And sent me all the nightclub she likes to go."

 

 

 

The sound of loud music can be heard. Ji-hyo is there, wearing her wig, dancing with her friends happily. Taemin is also there, dancing with some girls. All the girls were amazed by his dancing skills. 

"Let's just drink all night long!" Ji-hyo said happily as she raised her bottle. All her friends nods in excitement. 

 

"LET'S GOOOOO!" 

 


Chanyeol is on his way. Driving by himself. He is coming into every nightclub Minseok mentioned to him, and still he can't find Ji-hyo. Just then, he got a call. He turn on his earpiece. 

 

"Uh?" 

 

"The car is near Itaewon. I think she's there." 

 

Chanyeol nods. He push the gas more deeper and driving to Itaewon. 

 

Ji-hyo is still having fun with her friends. And now, she is dancing happily with Mi-young. Both of them giggling at each other. 

Just then, Mi-young accidentally hit a guy behind her. The guy turns his face. Mi-young shocked. She hurrily bows towards him. 

 

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" 

 

The guy put his hand on his hip. "Yah! Are you crazy?! You almost make me choked!" 


Mi-young turns her head. She looks really guilty. 


"I.. I'm so sorry for that." 


The guy staring at Mi-young. He take a look at her from head.. to toe. He smirks. 


"But hey, you look gorgeous. Wanna spend a night with me to repay what you did?" 

Mi-young shocked. Her eyes widen in fear. 


"Eh?"


Ji-hyo turns her head as she hear that this is becoming more serious. Mi-young's voice cracked. 

The guy is now approaching her as he hold her chin. 

 

"Sweet girl. Let's have a night with oppa."

 

Just then, a kick come into his face and make him fall to the floor. Mi-young shocked. She turns her head and found Ji-hyo beside her. 

 

"YAH! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY FRIEND WITH THAT KIND OF DIRTY LUST HAND!" 

 

The guy turns his head. He wipes the corner of his lip which is bleeding. He gets up from his position, angry. 

 

"YAH YOU ! HOW DARE YOU?!" 

 

Ji-hyo move a step forward. "?! YAH YOU MORON!" 

 

The guy is getting angrier. And soon, he slap Ji-hyo's cheek. 

 

"JI-HYO!" Mi-young said as she hold Ji-hyo's shoulder. Mi-young glaring at the guy. 

 

"HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP A GIRL?!" 

 

"HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP MY WIFE?!" 

 

A deep voice can be heard. Ji-hyo turns her head.

 

And soon, her eyes widen. 


Chanyeol is walking to her direction. He hold her arms. 

 

"Yeobo! Are you okay?" 

 

Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. She went blank. Chanyeol suddenly hug her. He whisper something. 

 

"Act, stupid. Act!"

 

Ji-hyo nods in confused. Just then, she start to cry. 

 

"Oppaa! That jerk is the one who slap me!" Ji-hyo said as she pointed her finger to the guy in front of her, who looks scared now. Chanyeol shakes his head in disbelief.

"WHAT?! HOW DARE HE!" Chanyeol said as he kick the guy's thigh and soon, he run to the outside with Ji-hyo. 

"CATCH THAT TWO BRATS!" The guy command his friends in anger. Mi-young shocked as she and all Ji-hyo's friend start to run too. 

"YAAAAAAAAAH!" Ji-hyo said as she feels tired. Chanyeol run really fast. He intertwined their fingers. 

"STOP WHINING BECAUSE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Chanyeol said as he keep running. He turn his head, and found 5 men is running behind them.

 

Chanyeol shocked. He hold Ji-hyo's hand tight. 


"YAH! HURRY RUN AND TAKE OFF THAT DAMNED SHEEP-LIKE WIG!" 

 

"WHAT?!?!?" Ji-hyo yelled. "THIS IS NOT A SHEEP-LIKE WIG!" 

 

"AISH I DON'T CARE! TAKE THAT OFF FROM YOUR HEAD!" 

 

Ji-hyo rolled her eyes. She hurrily take her wig and throw it to the back and it hit one guy. 

 

"HEY YOU! STOP!" 

 

"IN YOUR DREAMS!" Ji-hyo shout to them. Chanyeol and her are running far away from them now and finally, the arrive at a crowded area. 

 

Ji-hyo is trying hard to catch her breath. "Yah! H.. How.. You.. Can.. Find..-

 

"Are you okay?" 

 

Ji-hyo turns her head. Chanyeol is looking at her, worried. 

 

"I.. I'm fine." Ji-hyo said as she touch her cheek. It looks red now. Chanyeol sighs. He put both of his hand to her cheeks. 

 

"How can you get slapped by a man?! Even if you can defend yourself, it's still a man! Their power is 5 times bigger than you!" 

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. Her cheek is feeling better thanks to Chanyeol's cold palm hands. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. 

 

"How can you know i'm here?" 

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh. "Minseok told me. Because your mother is on the way to home and she must be already arrived now. What should you do? What kind of reason you want to give to her-

"She know this." Ji-hyo said as she take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"She know this because she is also like this. She's not coming to some appointment. She's at Gyeonggi-do to have reunion with her high school friends."

 

Chanyeol suddenly quiet. His face softened. 


"This family is not that happy."


"Then, you should give your father a good reason-


"Do you want to have some drink?" 


Chanyeol blinked his eyes, surprised. "Huh?" 

 


And the last think Chanyeol know, is he's sitting at a tent with Ji-hyo. She waves to the ahjumma. 

 

"Ahjumma! As usual!" 

 

Chanyeol surprised. "You often come to here?" 

 

Ji-hyo nods. "Since the first time i moved back to Korea."

 

Chanyeol gasp. He take a look at Ji-hyo. 

 

"This girl is sure different from other."

 

"Aigoo.. You're coming with a guy now!" The ahjumma said as she put 2 bottles of soju at the table. Ji-hyo smile. 

 

"Why? Is he handsome?" 

 

The ahjumma laughs. "He is so handsome!  Why don't you introduce him to me?" 

Ji-hyo laughs. She shakes her head. "You already have your lovely husband waiting for you at home!" 

The ahjumma rolled her eyes. "Aigoo that brat? He is already old now and i need someone new!"

 

Ji-hyo laughs. She looks really.. Free? Chanyeol staring at her. 

 

"I've never seen her this happy before." 

 

"I'll give you some tteok!" Ahjumma said as she tap Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol smile. 

Soon after the ahjumma left, Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. 

 

"How can you know her that well?" 

 

"She looks like my mother." Ji-hyo said as she open the soju bottle. "She also lonely because her husband only think about money."

Chanyeol just quiet. He's staring at Ji-hyo who pour the soju to the glass and drink it in one shot. 

"I was in Paris at that time. My father sent me there to make me study about politics. But i study about culture. And it makes him angry." 

 

Chanyeol just quiet. 

 

Ji-hyo laughs lightly as she pour the soju into Chanyeol's glass. "Since that, my father never come to Paris. He didn't attend my graduation day, he didn't give me a birthday gift, he didn't talk to me for almost 5 years. He only sent me some of his aide to protect and served me." 

Chanyeol drink the soju. He doesn't expected President Kim to be like that. 

"But.. He doesn't seem to have any problems during his army day." Chanyeol said. Ji-hyo nods.

"Because he doesn't care. As long as i'm still alive and safety, it's good for him. If you ask him where i live in Paris, he won't answer that because he doesn't know about it." 

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes. "How about your mother?" 

 

"Eomma?" Ji-hyo said as she is about to pour the soju, but Chanyeol take the bottle and pour it for her. She smile. 

 

"Eomma may looks calm and wise. But inside, she is more screwed up than me."

 

Chanyeol's jaw drop. But soon, he bit his lips to hide his expression. 

 

"She can't go anywhere, hang out with anyone she wants, and even shopping with some of her friends. She had to follow my father's schedule, but my father doesn't even care to ask if she already eat or not." 

 

Chanyeol just quiet. Ji-hyo, the girl in front of him, who looks really strong and cold, is actually a lonely girl who miss her parent's love. 

Ji-hyo let out a sigh. Then, she smile. "But hey, don't pity us because of that man. Now we're getting our happiness and making an alliance together to rebel against my father."

Chanyeol laughs. He pour another soju into his glass and drink it. 

 

"Alliance?"

 

Ji-hyo nods as she laughs. "Yeah. It's called a Sem-Alliance. You know, Seo-Kim Alliance. We even had a group chat for it."

 

Chanyeol laughs again. That's sound ridiculous but this is the truth. The first lady and first daughter is actually making an alliance to rebel against the president and having a group chat for that. 

Ji-hyo take the soju bottle and pour it to Chanyeol's glass. She smile. 

 

"Should we have a cheers for my alliance group?" 

 

Chanyeol smile. He nods as he raised his glass. 

 

"Sure. Let's cheers for your alliance so it'll work like what you want." 

 

 


Minseok open the door and soon, his eyes widen as he see Chanyeol piggyback Ji-hyo, who is sleeping. Minseok looks relieved. 

"Where'd you find her?" Minseok said as they walk to her room. And soon, he open the door. "Luckily, President Kim is currently working at the Reception Center and Madam Seo is not arrived yet." 

 

Chanyeol nods. He smile. 

 

"She's just having fun. Thank you, Minseok." 

 

Minseok nods as he see Chanyeol entering Ji-hyo's room and put her in the bed. Minseok smile. He slowly close the door. 

Chanyeol take off Ji-hyo's heels and put the blanket into her body. He take a look at her. Then, he smile. 

 

"She looks really innocent when she sleep." 

 

Chanyeol turn off the lights. He is about to go when suddenly, Ji-hyo's hand reaching his wrist and hold it tight. 


"Appa. Don't go." 


Chanyeol surprised. He blinked his eyes. Tears is falling from Ji-hyo's eyes. 


Chanyeol just quiet. He doesn't know what to do. Her grip to his wrist is really tight. 


"Because he doesn't care. As long as i'm still alive and safety, it's good for him. If you ask him where i live in Paris, he won't answer that because he doesn't know about it." 


Chanyeol slowly take a seat on her bed. He pats Ji-hyo's hair softly.


"I'll stay with you, Ji-hyo."

 

 

The morning is coming. Ji-hyo can feel the sun. She slowly open her eyes. 

But she can't move her body since something is stuck on top of her stomach. Ji-hyo turns her eyes. 

 

And soon, her eyes widened. 


Chanyeol's head is using her stomach as the pillow. He's sleeping.


Yes. He is sleeping in her room. 


"H.. HOW CAN?!" 


Chanyeol suddenly wake up because of the noise. He slowly open his eyes. 


"Huh?"


"HOW CAN YOU'RE HERE?!" 


Chanyeol just quiet. He's not fully awake yet. Just then, Ji-hyo grabbed his hair and the pain is waking him up. 


"YAAAH THAT'S HURT!" Chanyeol said as he straightened his position. Ji-hyo let out a sigh. 

 

"HOW CAN YOU ENTER MY ROOM?!" 

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes. "Your room? This is my-

 

Just then, Chanyeol realize that the interior is 100% different from his room. Chanyeol blinked his eyes in shocked.

 

"H.. How can.. I fall asleep in here.."

 

"Stupid!!" Ji-hyo said as she smack Chanyeol's body. Chanyeol yelled in pain. 

 

"Ah! That's hurt!" 

 

"Then why you sleep in my room?!" 

 

Chanyeol sighs. "I don't know!" 

 

Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. "You should know!" 

 

Chanyeol gets up from his position. "Whatever!" 

 

"YAAAH!" Ji-hyo shout as Chanyeol is about to leave her room. But soon, the door is suddenly opened from the outside. 


And Junmyeon is there. 


Chanyeol widen his eyes in shocked. Ji-hyo take a look at the door. And soon, she regret it. She cover her face using the blanket. 

Junmyeon looks really shocked to see the person in front of him. Chanyeol is there. 


Yes. Chanyeol. How can he's there?! 


"H.. How can.." Junmyeon said, stuttering in shocked. Chanyeol bit his lips. 


"Uh.. Actually.. We-


"We slept together." 


Both Junmyeon and Chanyeol turns their head in shocked. Ji-hyo cross her arms. She cocked her head. 


"We slept together. Why? I can't slept with my own bodyguard?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a loooooong night for jihyo and chanyeol and a looooong chapter for me. Hehe. Enjoy guys!