I Will Take The Responsibilities For The Woman I Love

My Unbelievable Princess

Chanyeol's car stopped in front of a yard. He walking out from the car he take a look at around him. Chanyeol wear his cap.



Ji-hyo is sleeping. Junmyeon stay beside her all day long. Taemin and Minseok is there, too. Sleeping side by side at the sofa. Junmyeon take a look at his phone. It's a message from Chanyeol.
 


Let's just reveal it after i finish something.




Chanyeol arrived in front of a house. It looks like an old house with a traditional gate. Chanyeol knock the gate slowly.
 


"Hello? Is anybody here?"
 


Just then, a grandma come to the gate. She take a look at Chanyeol, her face seems like she's hiding something. Chanyeol realizes it. He bows to greet the grandma.


"Oh, annyeonghaseyo halmeoni." Chanyeol said politely. That grandma give him a little smile.


"I want to know that.. Is Kwon Joo-il here?" Chanyeol ask as he pretends to be the journalist's friends, who wrote article about Ji-hyo.


Grandma shakes her head slowly, as she avoids Chanyeol's eyes.


"I.. I don't know! He lives in Seoul, not in this village anymore!"


Chanyeol trying to read the grandma's face. He's pretending to believe grandma's words.


"Aigoo.. Such a shame. I thought he still lived here." Chanyeol said, as he trying hard to scanning inside the house. Grandma looks really nervous. She hold her hands tight.


Just then, that journalist can be seen as he trying to running away from the backyard. Chanyeol smirk. He take a look to the grandma.
 


"I'm sorry, grandma. But your so-called grandson is messing around with the wrong people."
 


And with that, Chanyeol run entering the house, hurrily run to the backyard. But that journalist is nowhere to be seen.


"Come out. You can't run. It's impossible for you to climb that damn wall in just 5 seconds-


Just then, Chanyeol getting hit by a woods in his shoulder. Chanyeol groans. He turns his body and find that journalist. Chanyeol smirks.


"Yah. You don't need to do this. I'm just going to ask you some questions."


"GO NOW! BEFORE I CALLED THE POLICE! YOU'RE AN INTRUDER!"


Chanyeol laughs. In just a split second, he easily defeat that jurnalist and lock his hands. Chanyeol let out a sigh.


"I'm sorry, but.. The police is actually working with me. What should i do?"


That journalist sighs. He knows he loses now. Chanyeol take a look at him.


"Who's that old woman that you hire as your grand mother?" Chanyeol said as he kick that man to the corner. He takes the ropes and tie that journalist's hands with it. That journalist just quiet as he trying hard to endure the pain.


"Kwon Joo-il. Journalist from SK Magazine.. Aigoo.. Magazine?" Chanyeol said as he take a look at him.


"Why you need to have been trough all of these, huh? You're not even a journalist for newspaper or even some politic and business magazine. You just wasting your time."
 


That journalist laughs. He take a look at Chanyeol.
 


"You must be that guy. The one who should be responsible to Kim Ji-hyo's miscarriage."



And with that words, Chanyeol hold that journalist's colar. He take a look at him with a sharp look.
 


"Tell me. Who's your boss? Who's the one who paid you 50 million won just to release this ing article?"
 


That journalist chuckled. "If i told you, can you even touch him?"


Chanyeol just quiet. Just then, he take out a gun from his jacket. That journalist shocked. Chanyeol put the gun on his head, and pull the trigger.
 


"This is the real gun."
 


That journalist trembling. He is actually really scared to Chanyeol.


"Hiding your body after shoot you is easy, you know? I could just fly to another country this afternoon and change my identity if i had to do that."
 


The journalist sighs. He take a look at Chanyeol.
 


"Kim Byung-han. He deposited 50 million won to my account just to make me write that article."

 



Madam Seo entering President Kim's room. President Kim is reading the documents.


"All you know is just working, huh?" Madam Seo said. Her voice cracked as she is about to cry.


"Your daughter faints, and yet you didn't even come to her to ask if she's good or not."


President Kim just quiet. Then, he put his pen into the table.


"I'm going to come to her with one condition." President Kim said as he take a look at his wife.


"Who's the one who make her like that? After i know the answer, i'll go to see her."



Madam Seo let out a sighs. She crossed her arms.
 


"If i tell you, would you believe me?"

 


President Kim just quiet. Madam Seo take a look at him.

 


"See? Telling you who that guy just wasting time, since you wouldn't believe it." Madam Seo said as she turns her body, about to leave the room, but then she stopped.
 


"I don't know.. If you could even continue your ambition after i tell you who it was."



With that, Madam Seo walking out from the room. President Kim just quiet. He rub his forehead.


"Aigoo.. I'm so angry!" Madam Seo said as she take a seat at the dining room. Ahjumma Kang give her a glass of water. Madam Seo hurrily drink the water.


"Ahjumma. Did the abalone porridge ready? Ji-hyo need to eat."
 



Ji-hyo waking up from her nap. She is about to move her body when her hands hit someone's head. Ji-hyo straightened her position.

Junmyeon is there. Sleeping with his hands as his pillow. He's not leaving her side from the time she was fainted. Ji-hyo just quiet. She slowly pats Junmyeon's shoulder.


"Thank you, oppa. It must be hard for you."


"You're awake?"


Ji-hyo turns her head. Minseok is there, smiling as he walk closer to her and take a seat at the edge of the bed.


"You haven't eat anything. First Lady cook some abalone porridge."


Minseok take both Ji-hyo's hands. He hold it tight. Like how an older brother cheering up his little sister.



"You need to eat, to gain your strength. You need to eat so you can answer all President's questions since he looks like having a lot of questions about you. You need to eat so you can fight everyone out there, who only see you trough that damned article. Don't worry. 5 minutes ago the article was deleted. Everyone in this country must be crazy about it."



Tears falling from Ji-hyo's eyes as she hear Minseok's words. Minseok smile. He takes Ji-hyo into his embrace.


"Aigoo.. You little girl. You didn't do anything wrong yet you're dragged into this dirty things. I'm so sorry about that."


Ji-hyo just quietly cry in Minseok's arms. Minseok pat Ji-hyo's back slowly.


Junmyeon, who's just wake up, smile as he staring at the view in front of him. He let out a sighs. Without even realizes tears falling from his eyes.


"Noona.. Don't cry." Taemin said as he sit beside Minseok. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Let's fight them together, ok? I'll protect you."


Ji-hyo take a look at Taemin. Then, she hit Taemin's hands.


"Ah!! Noona!! For what!!?"


"See? How can you protect me when you can't even endure that light slaps?"


Taemin rub his hands where he get hit. "Aish! Seems like you're fully healthy now?!"


"Yah!" Ji-hyo said as she hit Taemin with the pillow. Minseok and Junmyeon smile. Junmyeon even run to Taemin and hold both of his hands.


"Yah! Hurry hit him!"


Ji-hyo smile. She hurrily pinch Taemin's cheeks.


"Aigoo! Seems like you need to take taekwondo class, huh? Little baby? Omomomomomo.."


Junmyeon and Minseok laughs as Ji-hyo teases Taemin. The situation there feels really warm. The 4 people there looks like real siblings.


President Kim staring at them trough the door that slightly ajar. Then, he lowering his head and leave from there.

 



"Are you sure you didn't need anyone here?" Junmyeon said as he put the blanket into Ji-hyo's legs. Ji-hyo nods.


"I need.. Some time for myself."


Junmyeon nods. "Call me if you need something. I'll stay at this residents."


Ji-hyo nods. She open the book on her hand. But then, something come into her mind.



"Oppa."
 


Junmyeon turns his head. "Hm?"
 


Ji-hyo thinks for a while.
 


"Perhaps.. He... Already know about this?"
 


Junmyeon smile as he understand about it. Junmyeon thinned his lips.
 


"He knows it."
 


"Yet he didn't say anything about it." Ji-hyo said as she lowering her head. Ji-hyo sighs. She take a look at Junmyeon.
 


"That's fine. He must be shocked.. Or didn't realize it. You can go now, oppa."
 


Junmyeon nods. As soon as Junmyeon leave the room, Ji-hyo's wall finally break. She close her eyes as tears falling down again, from her eyes. She covering her face using her hands.


Junmyeon close the door slowly. He understand that Ji-hyo need some time to be alone. She's still in shocked after what happened this morning. Junmyeon sighs. Sure this is a hard day for them.


Just then, the door opened. Junmyeon turns his head, and his eyes widen.


Chanyeol is there. There's a bruise on his face and he's not wearing his uniform. His palm also look red as if he's holding something hard for a long time. Junmyeon hurrily walk to him.


"General! Is there something wrong?!"
 


Chanyeol shakes his head. He's smiling.



"Where's president?"


Junmyeon blinked his eyes. "You know.. The current situation is really bad. If you want to say something-


"I need to tell him now." Chanyeol said as he wipe the blood from the corner of his lips. "Aish! That brat journalist sure hit me really hard until i need to knock him down using the woods."


Junmyeon gasped. "What? Journalist?"


Chanyeol smile. "Yeah. I met him today. That bastard."



"General Park!"



"To make him delete that damn article, i need to take out my gun. Aigoo, i even wished earlier that i didn't need to do that. But he's really annoying and i need to knock him out."
 


Junmyeon looks worried. "And then?"
 


"I take him to the hospital. Pay the bill. And make some deal with him."



Junmyeon furrows his eyebrows. "Huh? A deal?"


Chanyeol nods. "If i tell you everything then it won't be a surprise. I will tell you later after i meet President."


Junmyeon chuckled. He let out a sighs.


"Why you want to meet President? At this hour? And in this kind of situation?"


Chanyeol smile. He points his finger to Ji-hyo's room.
 


"I will take the responsibility for her. The woman that i love."




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New updateees! It's really close to final chapter now and i'm still working to create something good for the final🤔🤨 anyway, enjoy the storyyy! 😊🖤😊