The Incident

My Unbelievable Princess

"You know? I like pororo."



Ji-hyo blinked her eyes as she hears Chanyeol's words. She staring at him.


"What? What did you say-


"What? What did i say?" Chanyeol said as he ask back to her. Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. She bite Chanyeol's hand.

"YAAAH!" Chanyeol said as he groaning in pain. Ji-hyo gets up from her position.


"Stop playing around and do your job properly, stupid!"


Chanyeol laughs. Ji-hyo hurrily walk leaving him.


"Let's go!" Ji-hyo said as she command Chanyeol to follow her. Chanyeol nods. Just then, when Ji-hyo turns her body, he smile.


"But i really like you.."


"Hey! Wait for me!"

 


*****

 


President Kim read some file when Junmyeon entering his room, with a bright smile on his face. It's 8 pm now and everyone already back to the Blue House. Junmyeon bows towards President Kim.

President Kim turns his head. Then, he raised his eyebrows.


"What make you look so happy?"


Junmyeon laughs lightly as he put his iPad into President Kim's table. President Kim take a look at him.


"Your princess never fail to make you proud."


President Kim turns his attention to the article at the iPad. He read it. And soon, smile appear on his face.


A hidden beauty from Blue House: Kim Ji-hyo, President's daughter is looking stunning among the crowd with her down to earth attitude, greeting the netizen around her.


"What is this.." President Kim said as he smile widely. Junmyeon laugh.


"You should trying to put her in First Lady's social schedule. She can manage everything well."


President Kim smile proudly as he keep staring at Ji-hyo's photos in the article. President Kim laughs lightly. He take a look at Junmyeon.


"Fine. Let's make her busy."

 


Ji-hyo is on her room. Laying at her bed while playing her phone. She looks so serious.


What makes a woman look pretty in guy's eyes.


Yes. Ji-hyo is doing some research for that.


"Taking care of child, playing piano, wearing pretty dress.. Argh whatever!" Ji-hyo groans as she gets up from her position. She sighs.

"That's so boring because i've did that for the rest of my life!" Ji-hyo said as she hug her pillow. She take a look at her phone again.


And soon, she widen her eyes.


"THIS IS!" Ji-hyo said as she finally get what she wants. Ji-hyo smiling happily. She throw herself to the bed.


"This is a good idea~"



The next morning


"HELP YOU TO WHAT?!" Taemin said as his eyes widen in shocked. Ji-hyo cross her arms.


"Cooking. Why? Is that a sin for me to do that?"


Taemin blinked his eyes. "Uh.. No! Why cooking is a sin?!"


"Then help me!" Ji-hyo said as she let out her anger. Taemin shakes his head in disbelief.


"Noona. I still don't get why you suddenly want to cook for lunch."


Ji-hyo sighs. "I told you, i learn to be a good wife."


Taemin just quiet as he staring at Ji-hyo. Trying hard to read her mind. Just then, he walks closer to Ji-hyo and sniff her.


"I smell something fishy.."


"YAH!" Ji-hyo said as she smack his head. Taemin laughs. He rub his head softly.


"Well noona, one thing for sure is, Captain Park is guarding President Kim now. He will be back during dinner time."


Ji-hyo widen her eyes in surprised. She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"What? Guarding who?"



Chanyeol walking out from the car and he open the back door. President Kim walk out from the car. He pats Chanyeol's shoulder.


"Just stay here. I'll go with Junmyeon."


Chanyeol nods. He talk to his earpiece.


"10 people checking around the building, and the rest 10 person stay with me at the outside."


President Kim nods proudly to Chanyeol. Then, he turns his head to Junmyeon.


"Let's go."


Junmyeon and President Kim walk heading to huge porcelain-colored building. A security bows to President Kim at the main entrance.


"Good morning, sir. May i help you?"


President Kim take a look at him. "I'm going to meet Minister of Defense. He is here, right?"

The security nods. "Let me guide you, sir."



Chanyeol is standing in front of the car with Minho. Minho take a glance at him.


"Hey. You seems so close to young lady."


Chanyeol chuckled. "I'm in charge to guard her."


Minho nods. "Ah.. I see.."


"By the way.." Chanyeol said as he take a look at the building behind him. "Why the president only let Junmyeon to go with him? Like, you know, most of the president will bring all his men to-


"Well.. He won't be hurted in here."


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. "Why?"


Minho take a look at him. "Because this is where his power is. The Ministry of National Defense. He used to be a general. And all his men who works under his command is working here. He'll be safe for sure."

Chanyeol nods understand. "Ah.. So this is where his right hands and all people on his side working, right?"

Minho smile. He nods.

 

"Exactly."

 


President Kim entering a room where the Minister of Defense has wait. President Kim smile.


"Look who's already here."


Minister Son, The Minister of Defense smile. He bows politely to President Kim.


"You said you'll have a visit. That's why i already prepare everything."


President Kim laughs. "Shall we check what you've prepared now?"
 


Minister Son take a seat in front of President Kim. He put an envelope at the table.

"We finally found our buddy." Minister Son said as he push the envelope closer to President Kim. President Kim hurrily tear the envelope and take out what inside that.


A dog tag. President Kim relieved.


"I found you, Won-hyuk." President Kim said as he staring at the dog tag. Junmyeon, who's standing behind him, just quiet.

Minister Son sighs. "I was looking for this secretly with help from General Jeon. It was found not too far from his tomb."

President Kim sighs. He's staring at the dog tag. It was written Park Won-hyuk as the owner of the dog tag.


"Now that this was found, we can reveal the truth slowly."


Minister Son nods. "You should keep it from now, sir. Because everyone around Prime Minister's side is looking for this."


Junmyeon widen his eyes in surprised. President Kim realize it. He nods.


"I'll return this to his child. And i'll make sure his child will stay around me so he'll be safe."

 


President Kim and Junmyeon are heading back to the car as they finish their appointment. Junmyeon just quiet as he feels so embarrassed for his father.

"Junmyeon." President Kim said without looking at him.


"Don't think about it."


Junmyeon pursed his lips into a straight line.


"I'm trying, Sir."


President Kim sighs.


"Your father act too far at this case. I'll give you my honest opinion: stop right here. Because you'll get hurt."


Junmyeon smile bitterly. He shakes his head.


"I won't, Sir. Because the more i know about my father, the more i realize that i didn't know him that much. His evil plan, his greed.. It was something beyond my imagination and i need to stay away from that because i can't live a life like him."


President Kim smile proudly. He take a look at Junmyeon and pats his shoulder.


"You grow a lot, Junmyeon."


Junmyeon smile. President Kim nods.


President Kim continue his steps. "Park Won-hyuk is my bestfriend. I already saw him as my hyung. He was really like you, serious and stand for justice."


President Kim's face turns into sad one. He lowering his head.


"But.. Because he was stand for justice, he lost everything."


Junmyeon blinked his eyes. He thinks for a while.


"Sir.. Actually.. I was wondering if your bestfriend is linked into someone i know.. Because i've heard his name once, but-


President Kim nods. "You're right. He is Captain Park's father."




Ji-hyo is busy chopping some vegetables while Taemin is cutting some meat. Ji-hyo looks really determined about this.


"Noona." Taemin said as he put the meat into a big bowl.


"Hm?"


Taemin looks hesitated. He take a glance at Ji-hyo.


"Perhaps.. Do you.. Like.. Captain Park?"


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. Her heart is beating faster, afraid that Taemin would find out. Ji-hyo bit her lips, doesn't know what to do.


"Please, Lee Taemin. Stop right here.. Please!!"


"What the?" Ji-hyo said as she continue to chop the vegetables. Taemin cross his arms as he turns his head to Ji-hyo.


"So i was right then."


Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked. "YAH! LEE TAEMIN!"


"Why? I think that's fine." Taemin said as he take the vegetables from Ji-hyo and chop it.

 

"He is a good guy with a bright career, he also care for you, and for me, that's normal for you to fall for him after what he did for you."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She lowering her head and sighs.


"But.. I'm afraid that he will see me only as his master. Not a woman. Even he said i look like pororo yesterday."


Taemin laughs. He take a look at confused Ji-hyo.


"That's why you suddenly wanted to cook? So that he will see you as a woman?"


Ji-hyo slowly nods. Taemin pouted, pretend to be sad.


"Omo.. Noona.." Taemin said as he looks like going to hug Ji-hyo. "I never know you have this soft side of you."


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. "Tsk. Soft my . Hurry chop that vegetables!"


Taemin laughs. He nods as he chop the vegetables. Ji-hyo thinks for a while.


"But.. Taemin.. Do you think.. He will notice me?"


Taemin suddenly quiet as he thinks too. Then, he take a look at Ji-hyo with a reassuring smile.


"Seeing your effort.. I think he will notice you, noona. Don't worry. Just do your best."


Ji-hyo smile. Her self confidence is back and she start to chop the vegetables again.


"Yeah. Let's do our best."

 


Junmyeon widen his eyes in disbelief. President Kim staring at him.


"I told you, to stop now-


"I.. Won't.. Stop.."


President Kim just quiet. Junmyeon take a look at him, still look shocked.


"I can't stop.. Sir.. I need to pay for what my father did."


President Kim sighs. "Junmyeon.."


"I.. I can't.."


President Kim close his eyes. Then, he take a deep breath.


"This path is too risk for you, Junmyeon. Are you ready to fight against your own family and your own friends?"


Junmyeon's body is trembling. Thinking about how he had to defeat his father, his family.. And facing Chanyeol which is a hundred times harder now. But, he clenched his fist.


"I'm ready.. Sir."




Chanyeol pay attention to around him. Just then, his eyes caught something suspicious behind the tree.

A guy in black cap is staring at somewhere. Chanyeol turns his head to see what the strange man see, but as soon as he turns his head again, that guy is nowhere to be seen.

Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He take a look at around him, but nope.


"This isn't right."


"All of you, stand by." Chanyeol said as he inform his men. Minho surprised.


"What? What's going on?"


"A guy in black. Pay attention." Chanyeol said as he keep informing his man. Minho looks panic.


"Captain Park! What's going on?!"


"There's a suspicious guy." Chanyeol said as he point to the big tree 500 m in front of them. "He's there for a moment, but then, he's gone."


Minho sighs. He turn on his earpiece.


"Junmyeon. Stand by."
 


Junmyeon surprised. He take a look at around him.


"What's wrong?"


"Be careful to a guy in all black." Minho said as he looking at around him. "Go now."


Junmyeon nods. President Kim take a look at him.


"Why?"


Junmyeon trying to hide his fear. "We should go now, Sir. There's someone suspicious here."

President Kim surprised. "But this place is safety!"

Junmyeon sighs. "I know sir. But for your safety, let's go out from here."

President Kim nods. He hurrily walk heading to the outside with Junmyeon stand by behind him.
 


Chanyeol looks alarmed as he can't see President Kim and Junmyeon yet. Minho also looks panic, but he's trying to keep calm. Chanyeol keep looking at around him.

Just then, President Kim and Junmyeon finally can be seen. Chanyeol relieved. He hurrily run towards them.

And soon, his eyes widen in shocked.


"That black guy."


A guy in black cap appear right behind Junmyeon and President Kim. Chanyeol spotted something on that guy's hand.


"Soldatenmesser." (One of army knife)


Chanyeol panic. He hurrily run into President Kim.

A guy is finally showing his knife after they're around 700 m far from the building. Chanyeol widen his eyes in shocked as he spotted the position where the guy is going to stab President Kim.


"It's a vital position."


President Kim turns his eyes as he see Chanyeol running into him.


"Captain Park?"


Junmyeon also turn his eyes. But Chanyeol doesn't notice them as he hurrily run into President and standing beside him.


"President-


And soon, Chanyeol can feel the pain right on his waist.


Chanyeol turns his eyes. His white shirt is turn into a bloody one.


A guy in black cap surprised as he stab the wrong person. He hurrily walk far away from him, but Junmyeon spotted him.

Junmyeon turns his head to Chanyeol as he spotted his bloody shirt. Junmyeon's eyes widen in shocked as he realize something.


"SECURITY!"


The guy in black hurrily run from there as Junmyeon is trying to catch him. President Kim widen his eyes in shocked as he see Chanyeol, who's pale now and his shirt is full of blood.


"CAPTAIN PARK!!"


A sight of his father suddenly appear in front Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol blinked his eyes.


"A.. Abeoji.."


Chanyeol falls to the ground and everyone start to gather around him. President Kim hold his body and covering his wound using his hand.

"CAPTAIN PARK!!" President Kim said in panic as he trying to make Chanyeol awake. Chanyeol's eyes are half closed now.

"WHERE'S THE AMBULANCE?!?!?" President Kim yelled to his men. All of his men lowering their head.


"On the way, sir.."


"SAY TO THEM FOR FASTER OR THEY'LL BE FIRED." President Kim command. Minho nods as he trying to contact the ambulance.

"Captain Park!" President Kim said as he hold Chanyeol's face. "Wake up! A soldier needs to stand by in every condition!"

Chanyeol's lips formed a smile. A glimpse of Ji-hyo smiling in front of him appears.


"Ji.. Ji-hyo ah.."


"PARK CHANYEOL WAKE UP!"


Chanyeol looks really weak as his hand looks like trying to touch something.


A glimpse of his father.


"A.. Abeoji.. I'm here, abeoji."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OHMYYY CAPTAIN PARKㅠㅠ what about jihyo now.. ㅠㅠ

Btw, i was so busy with my college sched now and i can't update faster like before. I'm sorry. I'll trying my best to finish and update the story! Thank you and enjoy the story! :)