My Wounds

My Unbelievable Princess

"Open your mouth, aaaaa." Ji-hyo said as she move the spoon, pretending to be a plane. Chanyeol sighs.

 

"Yah. I already eat 2 bowls of rice when you didn't even have a breakfast!"

 

Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. "But i'm not hungry at all. I'm full because of crying."

"Tsk." Chanyeol said as he shakes his head. He take the spoon from Ji-hyo's hand and put it on .

"YUH! ASHSSHSJSJSHS?!" Ji-hyo said unclear as she munch the rice. Chanyeol nods proudly.

 

"If you want to take care of someone, you should take care of yourself too!"

 

Ji-hyo gulped the food. She punch her chest to digest it.

 

"Aish! But i'm not hungry!"

 

"But if you sick, who will take care of me?!"

 

Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. She take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"You have nurse."

 

Chanyeol ruffles his hair in frustration. He turns his back.

 

"Don't talk to me."

 

Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. She cross her arms.

"Okay." She said as she gets up from her seat. "I'll ask Junmyeon oppa to take me and buy me a dinner!"

Just then, Chanyeol turns his body. He take a look at Ji-hyo with a puppy eyes.

 

"Don't go."

 

Ji-hyo can't help but laugh. She walks closer to Chanyeol and pinch his cheek.

 

"So this is how you seduce woman, huh? It works so good."

 

Chanyeol pouted. "Why you have to mention Junmyeon, huh?! You know that he likes you..-

Chanyeol suddenly quiet. He just remember that fact.

Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows. "So.. Why if he likes me?"

Chanyeol let out a sighs. "I.. Feel bad.. For him."

"Yah." Ji-hyo said as she take a seat at the bed. She's staring at Chanyeol.

 

"But he need to know that i love another guy. And even it's hurting him, it's a fact. He will more hurted if i agree to date him without any feeling and pure just because i feel sorry for him."

 

Chanyeol pursed his lips into a straight line. Then, he take Ji-hyo into his embrace.

 

"Yeah.. You're right. But we can't go public too."

 

Ji-hyo nods. She sighs.

 

"I wish i wasn't a president's daughter."

 

Chanyeol hold her shoulder as he take a look at her.

 

"But if you're not President's daughter, we will never meet again."

 

Ji-hyo laughs lightly. She thinks for a while.

 

"Then.. We should keep this as a secret? What if we get married? Should we rent a deserted island for our honeymoon?"

 

Chanyeol laughs. He Ji-hyo's hair.

 

"If the time is coming, we can tell the world."

 

Ji-hyo nods. Chanyeol take her into his embrace again.

 

"But.. Hey.. Can you tell them to stop staring at us?"

 

Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows. She take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"Uh? Who?"

 

Chanyeol points his finger to the window. Ji-hyo turns her head and she spotted 2 guys grinning at them. Ji-hyo rolled her eyes.

 

"Aish that 2 brats. How can they're here?!"
 

 

 

Taemin blinked his eyes. He nudge Minseok's elbow as they're being caught.

 

"H.. Hyung.. What should we-

 

"R.. Run?" Minseok said as he see that Ji-hyo start to walk towards them. Taemin and Minseok gulped.

Just then, the door is opened and Ji-hyo appears with a smile on her face.

 

"Aigoo.. Look who's coming~"

 

Taemin and Minseok grin. "Ahahahaha.. Noona.." Taemin said as he scratch his hair.

"I'm coming with your luggage! Hahahahaha!" Minseok said nervously as he showing her the luggage on his hand. Soon, Ji-hyo's smile was gone and changed to her annoyed face.

 

"Once you open your mouth i'll kill you."

 

Taemin grin happily to Ji-hyo. "If you want us to close our mouth, can you let us enter the room so we finally can have some rest.. Please?"
 

 

"What?!" Ji-hyo said in surprised as she hear Taemin's words.

 

"They already have a sketch about that crook?!"

 

Chanyeol let out a sighs. "Hey! Watch your mouth!"

Ji-hyo doesn't care about it. She take a look at Taemin.

 

"Then, he is at the most wanted list?"

 

"From what i heard.. Yes." Minseok said as he eat the salad.

"Junmyeon will definitely catch him. You know him." Minseok said. He take a look at Chanyeol.

"You got a week day off to heal your wound, Captain. This is an order from President Kim."

"A WEEK?!" Ji-hyo said in shocked. Minseok nods.

 

"Yeah. Sadly, you can't see him for a week."

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. But then, an idea appear on her head.

 

"A week stay away from Blue House? We can have a trip! Bingo!"

 

"That's too long!" Chanyeol said, against it. "In 2 days, my wound will be fully recovered because i'm still young. Besides, it's not that deep."

Ji-hyo's face turns into annoyed one. The idea of a cute trip needs to be sweep away from her head.

"And also, i need to see that black cap guy." Chanyeol said in a serious tone. He take a look at Minseok.

 

"I have to meet him, at least."


 

 

"Why don't you take that one week holiday?" Ji-hyo said as she take a look at Chanyeol. She leans her body beside him at his bed. Thanks to her slim figure, she can sleep without afraid will fall from bed.

"I don't like holidays." Chanyeol said as he lean his chin into Ji-hyo's head. Ji-hyo chuckled.

 

"How ridiculous."

 

Chanyeol laughs. He take a look at Ji-hyo.

 

"I can't just stay here while everyone is working hard to catch that brat."

 

Ji-hyo pouted. "But you're injured! And you're a victim, too."

"I'm not a victim." Chanyeol said as he pats her hair softly. "It's already my job to protect the President."

Ji-hyo let out a sighs. He was right. This is the risk from his job.

"Someone must be hired to attack my father." Ji-hyo said as she lean her head into Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

"And i'm scared now."

 

Chanyeol sighs. He hug Ji-hyo.

 

"Don't worry. No one would dare to touch you with me beside you."

Ji-hyo smile. She take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"Even if it's a bug?"

 

Chanyeol nods. "Even if it's a wind blowing and touch your skin."

"Stupid." Ji-hyo said as she adjust her position, leaning her head into the pillow.

 

"Why i can't live like a normal people?" 

 

Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo, who's staring at the ceiling. Chanyeol leans his head into Ji-hyo's head.

 

"There's no such a normal live. It's boring, you know?"

 

Chanyeol turns his head and he staring at the ceiling.

 

"You know? When i was 5 years old, my father was died."

 

Ji-hyo turns her head. She take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"How can.."

 

"Everyone around me said he was missing in action." Chanyeol said as he staring at Ji-hyo. "My mother and i believe it for the next 2 years, until.."

 

Chanyeol take a deep breath.

 

"Until my father's friend coming and tell my mother that he was murdered."

"Oh my god." Ji-hyo said as she covering in disbelief. She looks surprised.

 

"My mother said to him that she doesn't want to recall any bad memories again. But this guy keep telling my mother that it's the truth, until my mother finally believe it and crying for almost a week."

 

Ji-hyo looks worried. She take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"Do you remember that guy's face?"

 

Chanyeol shakes his head. "I didn't see his face. But i remember his jacket. He must be fellow soldier."

 

Ji-hyo let out a sigh. She hug Chanyeol.

 

"It must be hard for you."

 

Chanyeol smile. He pats Ji-hyo's back.

"That's why, i'm entering army. To uncover the truth behind my father's death."

Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. "Is there any progress?"

Chanyeol thinks for a while. "Well.. The only thing i know.. If someone keep my father's dog tag.."

Chanyeol let out a sighs. He shut his eyes.

 

"That person is the one who killed my father."

 

 

President Kim staring at the dog tag on his hand as he lean his back into the chair. He looks blank.

 

"I'm sorry, Won-hyuk. I can't protect your son."

 

President Kim close his eyes. He put his back hand into his forehead.

 

Flashback. President Kim walk out from his car eventough it's raining. He only covering his head using his hand and walk heading into a house in front of him. He press the bell button.

"Who is it?" A woman shout from inside the house. There's a also a little boy voice inside there.

 

"I'm Liutenant Kim Jae-moon."

 

Soon, the door is opened and a woman in her pink sweater appears. There's a sadness on her face.

 

"Kim Jae-moon ssi.."

 

President Kim smile. He bows politely to her.

 

"I need to confirm something."

 

Mrs. Park take a look at him as her eyes start to teary.

 

"I don't need any confirmation."

 

President Kim sighs. He take out an envelope from his army jacket and give it to Mrs. Park.

 

"I need your confirmation. Please."

 

Mrs. Park close her eyes as she try to be patient. She tear the envelope. There's some photo inside that. As soon as Mrs. Park take the photo, her eyes widen in fear.

 

It was her husband, his head covering with blood everywhere.

 

Mrs. Park lose her balance as she is about to fall. President Kim hurrily catch her arms.

 

"Madam!"

 

"W.. Wh.. What.. Are you.. D.. Doing.."

 

President Kim close his eyes as he hold his tears. He take a look at Mrs. Park.

 

"I need your confirmation. Is it him or not?"

 

Mrs. Park just quiet as she looks blank. President Kim sighs.

 

"Madam.. Please.."

 

Mrs. Park trembling. She turns her head to President Kim.

 

"If it's him, what will you do?"

 

President Kim's shoulder fall as he lowering his head. He take a look at Mrs. Park.

 

"S.. Someone.. Killed him.."

 

Mrs. Park's tears falling from her eyes. She bit her lips.

 

"He.. He was missing.. Everyone said that..-

 

President Kim shakes his head. "He's not missing-

 

"HE IS MISSING IN ACTION AND I DON'T ANY CONFIRMATION ANYMORE!" Mrs. Park said in anger. She let out her frustration.

President Kim let out a sigh. He wipe his tears roughly.

 

"Mrs. Park.."

 

"Good afternoon." Mrs. Park said as she close the door. President Kim just quiet. He let the rain pouring his body.

 

Flashback end. President Kim sighs. He straightened his position. Just then, a knock can be heard.

"Come in." President Kim said as he put the dog tag into his drawer. Not long after that, Junmyeon is coming. He bows towards President Kim.

 

"What?"

 

"We found the location of your attacker."

 

 

 

Chanyeol is sleeping beside Ji-hyo, who also sleeping now. She must be really tired after crying and taking care of Chanyeol.

Just then, Chanyeol's phone is vibrating. Chanyeol open his eyes slowly as he trying to find his phone, which is at the drawer right beside him. And soon, he got it. There's a call coming into his phone.

Chanyeol groans. "Who the hell is calling at this hour.." He said as he swipe the green button to answer the call.

 

"Hello?!"

 

"Captain Park! We found the location of the attacker!"

 

Chanyeol's eyes widen in shocked. He hurrily gets up from his position. But then, he can feel the pain from his wound. He hold his wound.

 

"Where are you now?"

 

 

A car arrived at the Blue House and it parked right in front of the reception center. Chanyeol walk out from the car. Taemin is already there, standing in front of the door waiting him.

"Captain!" Taemin said as he running to Chanyeol. He looks worried.

 

"Aish! I told you to just stay there! What if noona wake up and destroy the hospital while looking for you?!"

 

"Bring her back to here now." Chanyeol said as he give Taemin the car keys. He pats Taemin's shoulder.

 

"I give her to you. Don't let her go anywhere and go straight to here. If she command you to do anything stupid, just keep driving."

 

Taemin sighs. He knows really well this is going to be super hard.

 

"Okay.." Taemin said as he hurrily run to the car and soon, he drive to the hospital. Chanyeol walk heading to a ballroom.

And soon when Chanyeol open the door, everyone is there. President Kim, Minseok, Junmyeon, Minho. And once they heard someone is coming, they turn their attention.

"Captain Park!" President Kim said in shocked. "You need to rest!"

Chanyeol bows to the President. He take a look at President Kim.

 

"I need to be the one who facing the attacker."

 

President Kim sighs. He rub his forehead.

 

"With that kind of wounds?"

 

Chanyeol take a glance to his wounds. He hold it, and smile.

"Don't worry. I bring all the medicine here." Chanyeol said as he take a seat beside Junmyeon.

 

"So, where should we start?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A sad truth behind chanyeol's life that seems only know how to play.. *sighs* Anyway, enjoy the storyy! AND DON'T FORGET TO STREAM OUR EXO YUHUU POWER! 💪