Hurt Truth

My Unbelievable Princess

"Oppa.."



"We're dating."



Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked. She take a look at Chanyeol.



Chanyeol's face looks serious as he staring at Junmyeon, who seems taken aback by Chanyeol's words.


Junmyeon chuckled. He blinked his eyes in confused.


"Captain Park.. This is not funny.."


"I'm not joking."


Junmyeon finally realize this is not any joke. This is not a dream. This is reality.


Ji-hyo sighs. She lowering her head.


Junmyeon take a look at Ji-hyo. Trying to find the truth.


"Ji.. Hyo. Tell me.. The truth?"


Ji-hyo just quiet. She doesn't expect this to come faster than she thoughts.


Just then, she can feel Chanyeol's hand that holding her hand more tight. Ji-hyo shut her eyes. She come with a final answer.


"You can't hide anymore, Ji-hyo."


"That's the truth."


Junmyeon's eyes shows that he was losing his mind. Junmyeon take a step backwards. He still staring at Ji-hyo.


Chanyeol sighs. He realize that it hurts
Junmyeon a lot but that's the truth. Sooner or later, he'll know about this so what's different if he found out now?


"Let's go." Chanyeol said as he drag Ji-hyo, away from Junmyeon. Ji-hyo just quiet. She follows Chanyeol.


And the last thing Junmyeon know, he is trying to grab Ji-hyo's wrist. Tell her to not going anywhere..
 


But failed.



 


Chanyeol drag Ji-hyo to the residence. Ji-hyo staring at him. Chanyeol looks really calm as if nothing was happened.


"Don't staring at me. Sooner or later he'll find out about us too."


Ji-hyo surprised. She take a look at Chanyeol.


"I'm not being mean.. Right?"


Chanyeol just quiet. Then, he hug her.


"You aren't." Chanyeol said as he pats Ji-hyo's head softly.

 

"He knows that you didn't like a guy that involved in politics and he know it's his job. He knows how much you hate your father's career but he keep stay with your father. If he really care and considering your feeling.. He'll leave and stay with you.. Right?"


Ji-hyo just quiet. Chanyeol was right. If Junmyeon really care about her.. He should be considering her feelings.


But he wasn't. He choose to stay with her father. He choose his job. He choose his path that he had build for over 11 years.


Ji-hyo sighs. She lean her head into Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

 

"Noona!" Taemin said as he run to Ji-hyo, that just entering the residence and take off her heels. Taemin take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Hey.. You.. Is there something wrong between you and Captain Park?"


Ji-hyo sighs. She throw herself into the sofa. She staring at the ceiling.


"Junmyeon know about us.."


"WHAAAT?!" Taemin said as he hurrily sit at the carpet, next to Ji-hyo. He looks really surprised.


"THEN?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"


"Chanyeol told him we're dating.."


"DAEBAK." Taemin said as he covering his mouth. His eyes widen.


"No wonder he suddenly left.."


Ji-hyo turns her head, take a look at Taemin.


"Huh?"

 


"It's raining.." Madam Kim said as she staring at the big window in front of her. The sky looks really gloomy as the rain pouring the earth. Just then, a car arrive in front of the house.

Junmyeon walk out from the car. Not caring about the rain that pouring himself and how wet he is. He enter the house.

Madam Kim widen her eyes in shocked as she see her son. She is about to run to him when suddenly, Prime Minister Kim walk to her direction as staring at Junmyeon through the big window.


"Let's see what will your son do now."


Junmyeon just quiet. He looks really gloomy, just like the sky.


"Why he doesn't use an umbrella?! Ahjumma!-


"Abeoji!"


Junmyeon said loudly. Standing under the rain. Prime Minister Kim and Madam Kim turns their attentiom to him.


"I've never regret anything that happened in my life. For almost 22 years we lived under the same rooftop, i think i was blessed."


Junmyeon turns his eyes. He staring at his parents.


"But now.. I regret it. I regret to not staying with you.."


Prime Minister Kim widen his eyes in shocked. Madam Kim furrowed her eyebrows.


Junmyeon chuckled. His tears becoming one with the rain. He take a deep breath.



"I REGRET TO NOT STAYING WITH YOU BECAUSE I CAN'T BE WITH HER! I CAN'T BE WITH HER BECAUSE OF MY DEDICATION TO HER FATHER! I'M WATCHING HER SADLY ON SOMEONE ELSE'S ARMS! WHY?! WHY CAN'T YOU CHANGED AND STOP YOUR GREED AND MAKE ME STAY WITH YOU?! WHY?!?"


Prime Minister Kim just quiet after seeing how desperate his son was. Screaming under the rain about how he felt. Prime Minister Kim just quiet, staring at Junmyeon.


Madam Kim can't help but cry. She wipes her tears.


"Ahjumma. Give an umbrella to Junmyeon."


"Wait." Prime Minister Kim said. Madam Kim confused.


"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! HE GONNA CATCH A COLD!!"


"Now.." Junmyeon said as he turns his head, staring at his parents at the second floor.


"I WON'T CHANGE MY MIND, ABEOJI. I ALREADY LOSE THE ONE I LOVE, I CAN'T LOSE A PERSON THAT ALREADY SEEING ME AS HIS SON AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT TRUST ME SO MUCH MORE THAN HE DID TO HIS OWN CHILD. I'M SORRY. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'LL CALLING YOU FATHER."


Prime Minister Kim gets up from his seat. He taken aback by Junmyeon's words.


Junmyeon close his eyes. And slowly, he bowed 90 degrees to his parents, as if it the last time he'll bow to them.


"THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS, SIR."


"My.. My son..- Madam Kim mumbling as she fainted. All the maids hurrily run towards her.


"Madam! Madam!"


Prime Minister Kim clenched his fist. He take a look at Junmyeon in angry.


"KIM JUNMYEON!!"


Junmyeon just quiet. He straightened his position and entering his car. Soon, he leave from there.


Prime Minister Kim shut his eyes as he can feel the anger through his body. He clenched his fist more tight.


"KIM JUNMYEON YOU SHAMELESS!!"

 


Junmyeon just quiet. His eyes full of sadness and his hand trembling a lot. But he doesn't care. He doesn't care anymore. He keep driving his car, into nowhere. As long as he can relieve the burden in his chest.

But then, a glimpse of Ji-hyo letting go of his hand suddenly come into his head. Junmyeon chuckled. He stop his car to the side of the road.


Flashback. Junmyeon just coming into President Kim's house. There are 2 big luggages right at the entrance. Junmyeon raised his eyebrows, confused.

Just then, a maid come out from a room. Junmyeon walk towards her.

"Ahjumma. Who's coming?" Junmyeon said as he points his finger to the luggages. Ahjumma just quiet. She looks hesitated.


"Uh.. That things.. Is.. Uh..-


"That's mine."


Junmyeon turns his head. Ji-hyo is there. Junmyeon blinked his eyes.


"Why are you playing around with that? You're already graduating from High School now."


Ji-hyo just quiet. Junmyeon still confused as he got no response from her, not like usual.

And just then, Junmyeon spotted something on Ji-hyo's hand.


A passport.


"Where are you going?" Junmyeon said, surprised. Ji-hyo close her eyes. She let out a sighs.


"Mr. Seo. Put my luggage."


Junmyeon widen his eyes, shocked. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Ji-hyo! What are you doing?!"


Ji-hyo keep ignoring him. She take a look at Mr. Seo that taking her luggages.


"I only bring these."


"KIM JI-HYO!!"


"I'M LEAVING!!" Ji-hyo yelled to Junmyeon. Finally answering his question. Junmyeon staring at her in disbelief.


"But why.."


"Why don't you ask your master why he make his daughter leaving the house?"


And with that words, Junmyeon shut his mouth tightly. He knows the answer really well.


He knows Assemblyman Kim's ambition to be a president is really big. And it sure start to affecting his family..


And of course, his only daughter that he even forget that today is her birthday.


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. She clenched her fist.


"See? You can't talk anymore."


Junmyeon just quiet. His face softened.


"Ji-hyo.. Listen.. We can talk about this..-


"No need to do that." Ji-hyo said as she leave Junmyeon, heading to the car. Junmyeon just staying there. Frozen. Doesn't know what to do.


"Ji-hyo!" Junmyeon said as he realize, that girl is not in front of him anymore. He hurrily run towards her and hold her hand, trying to talk about this matter.


And without even saying anything, Ji-hyo let go of his hand.


"Ji.. Ji-hyo.." Junmyeon said as he taken aback by her action. Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a glance at Junmyeon.


"There's nothing to be fixed."



Flashback end. Junmyeon lean his forehead into the steering wheel. Tears finally come out from his eyes.

"AAAAAAAARGH!!" Junmyeon scream angrily as he hit the steering wheel hard, releasing his burden. He lean his forehead again into the steering wheel.


 


Ji-hyo throw herself into the bed. Today is a really long day for her. She's staring at the ceiling.


"Am i hurting him?" Ji-hyo mumbling to herself. A glimpse of Junmyeon staring at her keep lingering on her head.


"But he need to know that i have someone else now.."

 

Just then, there's a knock voice from the glass door. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes, scared. It's already 9pm at night and who the hell is knocking at the door.. Especially when the door is at the second floor?!

Ji-hyo slowly take her phone. She dialed Chanyeol's number.


"Answer please.. Answer!!"


But then, a phone is ringing from the outside. Ji-hyo widen her eyes. She slowly gets up from her bed and open the curtains at the glass door.


And her eyes meet with Chanyeol, that standing in front of the glass door with his phone.


"Yah. Why are you calling me?"


Ji-hyo sighs. She sit at the floor while rubbing her forehead.


"YAH!! DON'T YOU KNOW I WAS SO FREAKING SCARED?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KNOCKING AT MY DOOR AT THIS HOUR?!?!?"


Chanyeol just quiet. He blinked his eyes.


"Well.. Open the door first so i could explain it to you.."


Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just quiet, waiting for her to open the door like a puppy. Ji-hyo let out a sighs. She gets up from her position and soon unlocking the door.


Chanyeol take a glance at her, and to the bed.

 

"YAH! YAH! WHAT IS THAT?!" Chanyeol said as he hurrily drag Ji-hyo to the bed. Ji-hyo surprised. She take a look at Chanyeol.


"What?! Oh!-


Just then, both of them fall into the bed. Ji-hyo turns her head.


"WHAT THE HELL?!"


"I just want to spend some time with you." Chanyeol said as he laughs. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"You don't like it? Should i just go now?"


Ji-hyo gasp in disbelief. She take a look at Chanyeol and soon, she flicked his forehead.


"ARGH!!"


"CLOSE THE DOOR BEFORE THE INSECTS ARE COMING!!"


"Okay, okay!" Chanyeol said as he gets up from his position and close the door. Ji-hyo smile.


"How can you were come into my balcon, huh?"


Chanyeol shrugged. "Well.. I don't remember exactly how can i come to there.."

"Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she cross her arms.


"Idiot. What if someone find you come to here?!"


"That won't happen. Because no one's outside except me." Chanyeol said as he lay his body at the bed, right beside Ji-hyo. He take a look at her.


"Are you still feeling bad about him?"


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. She leans her head into Chanyeol's arms.


"A bit. I just think maybe i was too mean to playing dumb all this time.."


Chanyeol just quiet. He take a glance at Ji-hyo, and take her into his embrace.


"You were like that because of his choice of living, don't worry. It might be uncomfortable for both of us to face him.. But he should accept the truth sooner or later.. Right? He'll get a bit normal soon."


Ji-hyo nods. "Yeah. Whether is now or yesterday or tomorrow.. He'll know it anyway."


"You're the one who said that he need to know and couraging me.. Remember?" Chanyeol said as he Ji-hyo's hair. Ji-hyo chuckled. She nods.


"Yeah.. And now.. I'm the one who afraid pf that.."


"Tsk. Fool." Chanyeol said as he hug Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo laughs. She take a look at Chanyeol.


"Stay here until i feel asleep."


"Without you commanding, i would."


Ji-hyo smile. She start to close her eyes.


"Don't go anywhere. This is an order."


"I'll go if you sleep."


Ji-hyo chuckled. Her eyes are closed now.


"I won't sleep then."


"Oh yeah, i'll go too if you fart."


"Shut up. I'm going to sleep."


Chanyeol laughs. He softly tap Ji-hyo's back to help her sleep.


"Good night.. My lady."

 


Chanyeol slowly walk out from Ji-hyo's room. Taemin is there. He give a sign to Chanyeol that no one is there.


"But Captain.." Taemin said slowly as he come closer to Chanyeol.


"President Kim wants to see you.."


"President?" Chanyeol said confusedly. Taemin nods. He points at the left side.


"Go now. He is waiting for you."



"How can he doesn't tell me earlier.." Chanyeol said as he walk into President Kim's room. And soon, he knock the door.


"Sir. This is Captain Park."


"Come in."


Chanyeol slowly open the door. And soon, his face turns into pale.


"That.. That jacket.."


President Kim is there, staring at Chanyeol. He wears his old army jacket that he wore when he came to Chanyeol's house that day.

Chanyeol frozen in his position. His eyes widen in shocked.


"S.. Si.. Sir.."


"Do you recognize me now.. Yeol?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMO JUNMYEON😭 it must be hurt for him to know the only woman he loves is dating with his friend. And for chanyeol too.. slowly the truth will be revealed🤗 Enjoy the story!