Break Up to Make Up

My Unbelievable Princess

Junmyeon entering the house with a big bouquet of flower on his hand. He take a look at around him.

"Ji-hyo?" Junmyeon said softly. But there's no response.

Just then, he found out that Ji-hyo's room is opened. He walks there. But there's no sign of Ji-hyo.

Junmyeon raised his eyebrows as 2 guys at the balcon caught his eyes. He knows it must be Taemin and Minseok, because only these 2 people who can entering her room that easy.

Junmyeon smile. He is about to join them.


"Taemin-



"I hope they'll realize it. Sooner or later. Noona won't feel lonely anymore."



Junmyeon blinked his eyes. It's obvious that Taemin talks about Ji-hyo because he call her noona.

Minseok nods as he put the binocular on his blazer pocket. "I think Captain Park is a good guy. And if Ji-hyo want to change a bit, they can be a good couple."

Junmyeon surprised as the bouquet fall from his hand. Thankfully, the glass door is closed so Taemin and Minseok can't hear anything. Junmyeon gulped. He move backwards.


"Co.. Couple?"


Junmyeon lowering his head. He chuckled in disbelief.


"No.. Junmyeon. Think straight. Think positive."


But he can't. Junmyeon shakes his head. He hurrily walk out from Ji-hyo's room.



*****


"Ji-hyo ah!" Madam Seo gets up from her position as she see Ji-hyo is coming. She looks really worried.

"I heard that you went to hospital this morning. Is it that bad?" Madam Seo said as she take a look at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo nods.

"Well.. It just need some time to recover and i got my painkiller. So i must be really fine at that rate."


Madam Seo bit her lips. Her eyes shows that she doesn't have any rest.


"If it hurts.. Call me. I'll take care of you."



Ji-hyo laughs lightly. "I'm not a little kid anymore! I'll have some rest and tada i'm perfectly fine."


Madam Seo let out a sighs. She nods.



"Have some rest, then. I'll ask the maid you'll have your dinner in your room."



Ji-hyo nods. She pats her mother's shoulder.

 


"I'm fine, eomma. Don't worry."



Ji-hyo entering her room. Even if she just leave for around 15 hours, but it feels quite different. Ji-hyo sighs. She is about to close the door when someone hold the doorknob from the outside.

Ji-hyo turns her head. And her eyes meet Junmyeon's eyes.



"Oh? Oppa."


Junmyeon just quiet. He take a look at her.


"How's.. Your condition? Is it that bad?"


"Yeah. Thanks to your President, now i need to take some painkiller to sleep." Ji-hyo said in sarcastic tone. Junmyeon lowering his head.


"If you need help, you could just ask me."


Ji-hyo chuckled. "No thank you. I have an aide and secretary that 24/7 ready for me. Beside, you have important things to do with the President. Why bother to help a little annoying girl like me."


Junmyeon sighs. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"You're not a little annoying girl-


"But the way you talk make it looks like that."


Junmyeon just quiet.


"President command you to not doing anything, so don't do anything. Keep stick to that guy."


"Don't you know how much i worried about you all this day?!"


"I know." Ji-hyo said coldly. "But if you truly
care and worried, you can just run from that damn bulletproof car and run to the hospital."


Junmyeon just quiet as Ji-hyo's words hit hit his heart. Slowly, his grip to the door knob loosen.


"I'm sorry.. Ji-hyo."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a look at him.


"Can you go now? I need some rest and not in mood to talk to anyone who works with President." Ji-hyo said as she close the door. Junmyeon still in his position. He looks blank.


He wish that everything is just a dream now.

 


"Noona. Aaaaa~" Taemin said as he feed Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo furrow her eyebrows. Just then, she flick Taemin's forehead.

"Do you think i'm a 2 years old child?! Just hurry feed me! I'm hungry!"

Taemin pouted. He scoop a spoonfull of rice. Ji-hyo widen her eyes in surprised.

"Yah! That's too much!"

"ARGH I GIVE UP!" Taemin said as he gets up from his position, upset. Ji-hyo take a look at him.


"YAH!"


Taemin turn on his earpiece. And soon, he shouting at someone.


"CAPTAIN PARK! HURRY COME TO JI-HYO NOONA'S ROOM, NOW!"


"YAAAH WHY DID YOU CALL HIM?!"


"SO YOU CAN EAT!" Taemin said as he stick out his tongue. He cross his arms.


"Now. Let's wait if he will come or not."
 


"Aish.. This jerk." Chanyeol said as he put his chopstick beside the bowl grumpily. He also still having his dinner, but he soon gets up from his position and walk heading to Ji-hyo's room.

Ji-hyo close her eyes as she think if Chanyeol will come or not. Taemin busy counting using his hand. Just then, the door is opened.



"Yah. What the hell you called me when i had my dinner-


"59 seconds! So fast!" Taemin said happily. Ji-hyo open her eyes. She glaring at Taemin.


"I lost my appetite. Go away now!"


Chanyeol take a look at her plate. It's still full and looks untouchable. He sighs.


"If you don't eat anything, you can't drink the medicine."



"But i don't feel like to eat."


"But at least eat something." Chanyeol said as he put a fish meat into Ji-hyo's mouth. Ji-hyo shocked. She glares at Chanyeol.

"Yuh! Whut r you dng?!" Ji-hyo said, not clear as blocked by the fish.

"If you don't want to eat these, then i'll be the one who finish it."

Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. She blinked her eyes. Actually, she feels so hungry.

Finally, she munch the fish. Taemin chuckled in disbelief.


"Heol.. Why don't i call Captain Park from the start?"


"Go away!" Ji-hyo said as she throw a pillow to Taemin. Taemin laughs. He run out happily from Ji-hyo's room.

Chanyeol take a seat at the chair beside Ji-hyo. Just then, he realize there's a big bouquet of flower under the bed. Chanyeol take the bouquet.


"Hey. Why'd you put such a beautiful flower under the bed? And it looks so expensive.."



Ji-hyo turns her eyes. "I just found it under my bed and decided just to put it there. I don't like flowers."

"Tsk." Chanyeol said as he take a look at the flower. Just then, he found a card between the flower. He take the card and read it.


"Ji-hyo. I'm sorry i couldn't see you. So many thing happened. I think President Kim is too much at this rate. I'll slowly talk to him about this. Find strength. I know you're a strong girl. -Junmyeon."


Chanyeol sighs. It looks so sincere. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"You know who give you this?"


"I don't know." Ji-hyo said as she drink her juice.


"It's Junmyeon.."


Ji-hyo cough in surprised. She punch her chest to digest the juice.


"WHAT?!"


"How can you doesn't know about this?" Chanyeol said as he throw the card to Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo read that. And soon, she ruffles her hair in frustration.


"ARRGGGGGHHH WHY I CAN'T GET ONE PEACEFUL DAY WITHOUT ANYONE BOTHERING ME?!"


Chanyeol let out a sigh. He cross his arms.


"What will you do now?"


Ji-hyo sighs. She take a look at Chanyeol.


"Do you have any idea?"



The next morning


Junmyeon come to the residence as usual. President Kim is reading some files at the dinning room. Junmyeon bows towards him. President Kim take a look at him.


"Prime minister wants to meet me."


Junmyeon widen his eyes in shocked. He lowering his head.


"He.. He doesn't tell me about it."


President Kim nods. "Don't worry. I'll meet him as your father, not Prime Minister."


Junmyeon smile. He nods understand.


Junmyeon take a glance to Ji-hyo's room. Looks like Ji-hyo doesn't come out from her room. He sighs.

"Tell him i'll treat him a dinner." President Kim said as he take a sip into his coffee. "I'll just talking casually to him."

Junmyeon just quiet. Just then, the door is opened. Junmyeon turns his head.


And he found Ji-hyo walk heading into his direction.


"Oppa. Get ready."


Junmyeon surprised. "Uh? Why..-


"You'll follow me all this day. This is an order."


President surprised. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"How can you make a decision without-


"I'll ready in 5 minutes."


"Yes!" Junmyeon said happily as he gets up from his position. President Kim blinked his eyes.


"Then, what about-


"I'll send Captain Park with you, sir." Junmyeon said as he bows towards him. And soon, he walk out from the residence. President Kim chuckled. He cross his arms.


"What's wrong with him?"

 



Ji-hyo sighs. She wears her watch lazily. Just then, her phone suddenly ringing. She answer the call without seeing the caller.


"Who is this?"


"Yah! Don't forget to smile!"


Ji-hyo take a look at her phone. She let out a sigh.


"I know what should i do! Do you think i've never date in my life?!"


Chanyeol bit his lips. He turns his eyes. Junmyeon is ready in front of the car.


"You better go now because he is already waiting for you."


"I'll definetely kill you once i come home." Ji-hyo said as she hung up the call. She shut her eyes. Then, she open her eyes again and take a breath.


"Don't worry, Ji-hyo. Just smile."



Ji-hyo walk out from the residence. Junmyeon is there. Waiting for her in front of the car. Ji-hyo sighs.


"But at least, respect his feelings."


"Oppa."


Junmyeon turns his eyes. He smile.


"Is there anywhere you want to go?"


Ji-hyo thinks for a while. "Hmm.. Do you remember the ramyun restaurant near your high school?"

Junmyeon chuckled in disbelief. "Hey.. It's been a long time and you still remember that?"

Ji-hyo nods innocently. Actually, yeah, she still remember it. Junmyeon smile even wider.


"Okay. Let's have some breakfast there."
 


Soon, the car leaving. Chanyeol let out a sigh as he staring at the car.


"Am i doing the right things?"


Just then, Chanyeol recieve a command from his earpiece. Then, he nods.

 


"I'll be in charge of Head Secretary today, sir." Chanyeol said as he bows to President Kim. President Kim nods.

"Let's go now." He said as he command all his secret service. Chanyeol open the car's door for him. And soon after the President entering the car, he close the door.

Just then, Chanyeol remember something. He take out his phone and open the GPS. Soon, he smile.

"I forgot that her phone is connected to my gps. Got you, Ji-hyo!"
 



Ji-hyo and Junmyeon arrive at the ramyun restaurant. The place looks old, but it's comfortable. They take a seat right beside the big window.

"Ahjumma!" Junmyeon said as he is about to order. The ahjumma coming to them.

"Omo! Smart boy!" The ahjumma said excitedly. Junmyeon chuckled.


"Ne.. It's me.. Ahjumma."


"Yah! You're so handsome and even mature now!"


Junmyeon smile. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"What do you want?"


Ahjumma turns her eyes to Ji-hyo. She take a look at her from head to toe. Just then, she cover using her hands.


"Omo.. Are you.. President's daughter, Kim Ji-hyo?"


Ji-hyo chuckled, shy. She lowering her head. Fortunately for her, they're the only customer as it still in the morning. Ji-hyo grin.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Ji-hyo said as she bows to the ahjumma. The ahjumma smile widely.


"I'm so proud to have a first daughter here. Omo, are you guys dating?"


Ji-hyo and Junmyeon shocked. Junmyeon shakes his head.



"No! President must be upset to have such a guy like me to being his son in law!"


"I wish i could say yes.."


Ji-hyo laughs lightly. "Ahjumma. I want spicy ramyun with odeng."


Ahjumma nods. She take a look at Junmyeon.


"And you, beef ramyun right?"


Junmyeon smile widely. He nods. "Ah.. You still remember it clearly ahjumma!"

Ahjumma smile. "Then, enjoy your moment as much as you can since nobody is coming."

Junmyeon and Ji-hyo nods politely. Soon after the ahjumma left, Ji-hyo take a look at Junmyeon.


"Oppa. They don't know that your father is a Prime Minister?"


Junmyeon laughs. He shakes his head.


"I never told them about it. And besides.." Junmyeon sighs. Then, he smile bitterly.


"I don't want anyone to know about it too."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She leans her back into the chair.


"Are you still not talking to your father?"


Junmyeon laughs. "It's been.. 2 years? Since i've worked as Head Secretary. I even forget where's my house."

Ji-hyo sighs. She cross her arms. "You should try to talk to him again, oppa. He is still your father."


Junmyeon nods. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Then what about you? Have you talk to your father?"


Ji-hyo bit her lips. She shakes her head.


"I don't have anything to talk with him."


Junmyeon smile. "You know? He got angry because he feels lonely. He doesn't have anyone who can stand for him like what you did to your mother."


Ji-hyo just quiet.


"I told him maybe he's too much this time.. And i think he's thinking about it. Don't worry. Soon, he'll understand his mistake."


Ji-hyo nods. She smile.


"Thank you, oppa. And i'm sorry for the last time."


Junmyeon nods. "That's fine. It was my fault too know that you're not in a good condition."


Ji-hyo laughs. She make her hands into a high five.


"Now, we're getting back to normal?"


Junmyon smile. He high-fived Ji-hyo.


"Yeah. We're getting back to normal."
 

 



Chanyeol standing in front of the room, guarding the President who visited Minister of Culture. He turns his eyes. To the left, to the right. And soon, he take out his phone.


Checking on Ji-hyo's position.



"Hey.. They only visiting one place? That's not a date!"


Chanyeol shakes his head. He put his phone again into his blazer pocket.


"But.. Why i feel relieved because they only visiting one place?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He pat his chest.


"Hey? Why does it feels heavy.. In here?"


Chanyeol shakes his head. He laughs it off.


"I'm not jealous! I'm not jealous!"

 


President Kim is having a talk with Minister of Culture. President Kim take a sip into his tea.


"Your daughter is really smart, President."


President Kim raised his eyebrows. "Hm?"


Minister of Culture smile. "She has a good knowledge about culture. She has such a good manners and beside, she is pretty and elegant. I'm so envy of you until i dreamed about having a daughter that night!"

President Kim just quiet. Doesn't expect Minister of Culture to talk about his daughter like that. Soon, he smile.


"Happy to hear she can manage herself well in front of other people."



Minister of Culture smile. "She also inisisted every woman should wear hanbok instead of a dress that showing much skin! And i think, we can apply it to our independence day celebration festival this Saturday."

President Kim just quiet. He doesn't expect to hear someone just complimenting Ji-hyo and even use her idea. Then, he smile.


"Let's stick to that idea, then."


President Kim walk out from the room. His face looks unreadable. Chanyeol walks following behind him.

Just then, one of President Kim's aide run towards him. He hurrily bows.

"What?" President Kim ask as the guy looks really panic. That guy, Minho, straightened his position.


"Prime Minister is at the blue house now, sir."

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello guys! I want to inform you that i might be busy this week and cannot update it faster. I'm so sorry. Enjoy the story! I'll give you double updates today! I'm sorry once again! 😥🙏