Our First Date

My Unbelievable Princess

Chanyeol turns his body as he facing Ji-hyo now. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes, shocked.


"What's your answer?"


"What the hell?!" Ji-hyo said as her mind can't think straight. She thinks for a while.


Chanyeol put his hand into his pants pocket.


"Well, if you don't want, that's fine. Since-


"Who says i don't want?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. Ji-hyo cross her arms.


"Fine. Let's have a date. Let's make some memories for both of us."


A smile forming on Chanyeol's face. He straightened his position.


"Then, where should we start-


"Let's go to amusement park!" Ji-hyo said as she hold Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol surprised. But then, he laughs lightly.


"Okay! Let's go!"

 


Prime Minister Kim walking out from the Reception Center. Junmyeon walks heading towards him, and bows.


Junmyeon take a look at his father. "Nice to see you, abeoji."


Just then, a hard slap can be heard as Prime Minister Kim slap Junmyeon's face. Everyone there shocked. Junmyeon chuckled as he rub his cheek.


"Shameless." Prime Minister Kim said in a cold tone. Junmyeon straightened his position.


"As long as i'm not greedy, i don't mind being a shameless guy."


Prime Minister Kim furrow his eyebrows. "How dare you-

"Don't you afraid that your image will be ruined?" Junmyeon said in a fierce voice. "You've just slapped a head secretary. It must be damaged your image."

Junmyeon take a look at his father. "I hope this is our last encounter, abeoji." He said as he turns his body. Junmyeon is about to leave, when Prime Minister take a look at him.


"Your mother miss you a lot."


Junmyeon stop his steps. He laughs as he turns his body to face his father.


"She have Jin-hoo hyung who can obey her favor. There's also Joo-in noona who willing to marry the minister's son. Isn't that enough?"


Junmyeon let out a sigh. He gritted his teeth.


"I still have many things to do. If you excuse me." Junmyeon said as he bows politely to his father. Prime Minister Kim shut his eyes in anger. He open his eyes and let out a sigh.




"Wah. This is so huge."



Ji-hyo take a look at around her. The amusement park is sure really huge and crowded eventough this is work day. Chanyeol blinked his eyes.


"How can people come to here when this is a work day?"


"We also come to here during the work day." Ji-hyo said as she take a look at him. Just then, a cute headband catch her attention. Ji-hyo smile widely.

"Yah! Let's wear that!" Ji-hyo said as she points her finger at the headband. Chanyeol turns his eyes. Just then, he realize what is it.


"NO! I DON'T WANT TO!"


"Aish! This is what you supposed to wear if you're at the amusement park!" Ji-hyo said as she drag Chanyeol to the nearest store.


"YAH! THERE'S SO MANY PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T WEAR THAT !"


Ji-hyo doesn't care about Chanyeol's nag. She pick some cute headband and try it on her head.

"Hey. Is it good?" Ji-hyo said as she wear a mouse-ear headband. Chanyeol shrugged.

"Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she rolled her eyes. She take a look at herself in the mirror, and she nods happily. Ji-hyo looking out for another headband again.

"Yah. It's cute!" Ji-hyo said as she give it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol take a look at it. And he rolled his eyes.


"Do you want me to wear that?!"
 


And the last thing Chanyeol know, now he is walking around the amusement park while holding a cotton candy. He wears a girrafe-ear headband. Ji-hyo looks happy beside him as she eat her ice cream.

Chanyeol take a glance at Ji-hyo. How can she looks happy over a little things?


"Hey. Is this your first time visiting an amusement park?"


Ji-hyo thinks for a while. "Well.. This is the first time in Korea. I've visited Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney Sea.. Uh.. Hongkong Disneyland, too." 

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, looks a little bit surprised.

"So you really lived abroad for a long time."

"You just realize it now?!" Ji-hyo said as she rolled her eyes. Just then, she pay attention to a carousel. Chanyeol turns his eyes.


Soon, he shakes his head.


"No. No. No! I'm not going!"


Ji-hyo pouted. "But this is the when you visiting an amusement park.."


Chanyeol sighs. "But it's too childish!"


"You're not even 30."


"I'm 31."


Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked. "WHAT?! YOU'RE ALREADY 31?!"

Chanyeol nods as he take a look at her weirdly. "Yeah. Why? Am i older than you?"

Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. "Yeah. I'm 29 this year."

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol said as he shocked. "HOW CAN YOU'RE SO DISRESPECTFUL TO ME WHEN I'M OLDER THAN YOU!"

"Do i look respect to other?" Ji-hyo said as she cross her arms. "Well, i don't care about your age. Let's go." Ji-hyo said as she entering the carousel. Chanyeol let out a sigh. Then, he follow her.

Ji-hyo looks really happy as she pick a pink horse and get into it. Chanyeol chuckled in disbelief. He choose a blue horse beside her.

"How can everyone like this thing so much.." Chanyeol said as he take a look at around him. Just then, the carousel start to moving. Ji-hyo giggles happily.


Chanyeol pay attention to her.


"I just realize that no matter how cold and jerk she is, she's still a little girl in her heart."


Ji-hyo smile widely as she take a look at around her. Chanyeol smile.


"She likes every little things like other girls did. She likes cartoon. She likes pink. She likes all cute things."
 


Chanyeol take a glance into Ji-hyo's hand. She doesn't wear any accessories.


"But.. What makes she's different from any other girl is.. She doesn't realize she is pretty. She doesn't care about anything. Because she lose so many things that she cared about."


Chanyeol's face softened as he staring at Ji-hyo.


"I think now i know her true self. A lonely little girl. Lonely Ji-hyo."


"Ah! I'm so happy!" Ji-hyo said as the carousel finally stopped. Chanyeol walks following behind her.


"She is 180 degrees different from my type. She is the person i hate the most because everytime we met, my luck decided to betray me. She is the person i wanted to avoid the most."


Chanyeol slowly walks beside her. Just then, she take her hands and hold it. Ji-hyo raised her eyebrows in shocked.


"But.. It's before i know her true self. Now, i know her more than anyone did and i'm proud to say it."


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. She take a look at Chanyeol.


"Yah. What are you doing-


"We're on a date now. This is normal, right?" Chanyeol said without even looking at her. Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief.


"Hm.. I guest this is normal for a couple..-


"Stop nagging. Let's have a lunch. I'm hungry." Chanyeol said as he intertwined their fingers. Ji-hyo surprised. She lowering her head as she feels shy all of a sudden.

Chanyeol hold her hand, softly. Still not looking at her. Soon, a smile forming on his face.


"I think i like you, Ji-hyo."



Junmyeon's mind is full of thoughts. His father's words keep lingering on his head.

"I mean, Junmyeon sure wants to have a good job, right after he finished his master degree. But.. If you works with your own family.. It'll be more good, you know."

Junmyeon sighs. He rub his forehead.

"I don't want to be his slave. I won't do that."


"Your mother miss you a lot."
 

Junmyeon takes out his phone. Just then, he make a phone call.

"The number you're calling is not answering. Please leave a message after a beep sound."

"Eomma." Junmyeon said. He smile. "How.. Are you? I think you must be busy now. How's Jin-hoo hyung? Is he still your favorite son? How about Joo-in noona? Is she finally pregnant? I'm sorry i can't come into her wedding day.. I was really busy that day."


Junmyeon thinks for a while.


"Eomma. If abeoji still like this.. I don't think i can come home. I'm not going to be his slave again. Not after i follow him and lose the one i love. I don't think i can do it anymore."



Junmyeon let out a sigh. Then, he smile.



"Take care of your health, eomma."


"Your message has recorded."


Junmyeon smile bitterly. He place his face into his palm.
 



"Are you that hungry?" Ji-hyo ask as she take a look at Chanyeol, who's busy eating his hamburger.


"Don't you know looking for you in that stranded area takes so many energy?"


"See? You're not that good to be my bodyguard." Ji-hyo said as she take a bite into her hamburger. Chanyeol take a look at her.


"But i'm good to be your boyfriend."


Ji-hyo cough as she shocked to hear Chanyeol's words. She take a sip into her drink and soon, she smack Chanyeol's head.


"YAH! ARE YOU STUPID?!"


"ARGH! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT!" Chanyeol said as he rub his forehead. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. Doesn't know how to react as her heart is beating faster now.


Chanyeol take a glance at her. And soon, he smirk.


"No way.. Your heart is beating faster now?"


Ji-hyo shuts her eyes in anger. She gritted her teeth.


"IS HE A SHAMAN?! HOW CAN HE KNOW?!"


"Beating faster my ." Ji-hyo said in mocking tone. She gets up from her position.


"Hurry up. There's something thing i want to do."



Chanyeol sighs. He take a look at around him that seems to tiny for him. While the other side, Ji-hyo looks so happy as she apply the filter. Yes. Both of them is at the photo booth now.


"Why do you want to do this, huh.."


"I just watching Goblin and saw Ji Eun-tak blow a candles and Kim Shin was here. At the photobox! And both of them looks so cute!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "But i'm not Kim Shin."

"Who told you to be Kim Shin?" Ji-hyo said as she set the timer in 5 seconds. Chanyeol groans.

"Now. Look at the camera!" Ji-hyo said as she smile. Chanyeol pouted. And soon, the photo was taken.

"YAH! YOUR FACE LOOKS SO BAD!" Ji-hyo said as she take a look at the result. Chanyeol shrugged.


"I don't know. Maybe i-


"Cheese!" Ji-hyo said as she smile widely, showing her teeth. And Chanyeol looks blank.

Ji-hyo sighs. "You look so bad. No wonder every girl you flirt around not ended up being your girlfriend."

Chanyeol chuckled in disbelief. "Yah! How dare you to say that when you even never date anyone!"

"Kimchi!" Ji-hyo said as she smile again to the camera. But for her surprised, Chanyeol is smiling.

"Not that bad but still not good enough." Ji-hyo said as she shrugged. Chanyeol shakes his head.


"Do you want to see the good me?"


Ji-hyo nods. "Sure. Why not? Maybe it doesn't look that great too-

"Kimchi!" Chanyeol said as he smile. Ji-hyo shocked. And now, it's her turn to look blank.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT YOUR FACE!" Chanyeol said as he point at the result. Ji-hyo let out a sigh in disbelief.


"You said it so sudden!"


"You too always did that."


Ji-hyo pouted as she print out the result.


"Fine. Whatever."


And soon, the result is out. 4-colleged-photo of them that looks.. Good? Finally come out. Ji-hyo print it again for the second time.

"Yah. Why did you print it again?" Chanyeol said as he take the photo.

"One for me. One for you." Ji-hyo said as she take a look at the result. She nods.


"Well.. Not that bad. But at least, i finally do what i want."


Chanyeol just quiet. He take a look at her, and smile.


"Yeah. Congratulations. Your dreams come true."


Ji-hyo smile. She just staring at the photo.


"I think.. I'll go back to Paris."


Chanyeol's face suddenly change into serious one. He blinked his eyes.


"What.. What did you say-


"I want to go back to Paris."


Chanyeol just quiet. He looks really.. Sad.


"But why?"


Ji-hyo smile bitterly. "I just realize.. No matter how hard i try to stay in here.. I just can't. I can't stand of my father and his career. I can't stand being watched and locked everyday. I love being free. And of course, my father is going to join the election again for the next 2 years and i'll repeating the same thing for my lifetime."


Chanyeol lowering his head.


"So.. What? If you're going to repeat the same thing for your lifetime? It won't be the same anymore.. Since you're going to married and raising your child. You can be free by yourself. Like.. Watching cartoon all day long and sleeping at the backyards. And no one will lock you and watching you because.."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. He looks hesitated.


Ji-hyo take a look at him. "Because what?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. "Uh.. Because.."


Ji-hyo cocked her head. "Uh?"


"Because you have me.. Because i'll make sure nobody will dare to lock you and watching you."


Ji-hyo just quiet as she blushing now. Chanyeol take glance at her.


"So.. Don't say you'll going back to Paris again. Because i won't let it happen."



 

 

 

Well.. lucky Ji-hyo already visited disneyland in different country😧 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Enjoy the story guuuys!