Lovely Things

My Unbelievable Princess

Ji-hyo smiling widely. The moment of her playing soccer with President Kim keep repeating on her head. Ji-hyo can't help but laughs.

"Seems like we need to go there everyday." Taemin said as he take a glance at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo take a look at Taemin.

"What? We can just move the field to our backyard. That's it!" Ji-hyo said as she lay her back to the chair. Just then, she remember something.


"Gratefully, one day, my friend brought his son and he start to play with you. And i can finish my work easily without you bothering me."


Ji-hyo lean her head to the window as she thinking about her father's words. Who is it? Who is this boy? Why she can't remember anything about it?


Ji-hyo sighs. She take a look at the sky.


Chanyeol staring at the sky. A lot of thoughts come into his mind.

But mostly, a moment where Ji-hyo happily spend her time with President Kim repeating on his head.


"She didn't change a bit. Even her face is still like that."


Chanyeol turns his head. Commander Yoon come and he standing beside him. Chanyeol smile.


"The one that playing soccer with her is you, right?"


Chanyeol suddenly quiet. He take a look at Commander Yoon, surprised. Commander Yoon just smile.


"I.. I don't remember.. That?"


"I know it. I was there working with your dad and President Kim." Commander Yoon said as he take a look at the sky.


"If your father's still here.. He must be marrying you with her. He like that girl so much."


Chanyeol turns his head as his eyes widened in shocked. He take a look at Commander Yoon.


Flashback. President Kim walking out from the car as he carrying little Ji-hyo, who doesn't want to separated with him.


"Ji-hyo ah, appa needs to work. I can't work if you're still on my body like this."


Ji-hyo shakes her head. She hold President Kim more tight.


"Don't go to work! Just play with me, appa!"


President Kim laughs. He put Ji-hyo to the ground as he take a look at his cute chubby daughter who looks sulky.


"Aigoo.. Alright. Let's play! Appa will get some ball for you."


With that words come out from his father, Ji-hyo smile again, making President Kim laughing. He pinch his daughter's cheek and pat her hair.


"My pretty daughter!"


Just then, a man walking into their direction. He hold a little hand, but a big bigger than Ji-hyo. President Kim turns his head. Then, a smile appears on his face.


"Look who's coming."


Colonel Park smile. He take a look at his son.


"Yeol, bow to Uncle Jae-moon" Colonel Park said as he instructed his son. His son bows. President Kim smile.


"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol, right?" President Kim said as he take a look at Colonel Park. Colonel Park smile as he nods.


"And she is.." Colonel Park said as he take a look at Ji-hyo, who is hiding behind her father's legs. President Kim laughs.


"Ji-hyo. Kim Ji-hyo."


Chanyeol just quiet as he seeing a little girl in front of him. Colonel Park take a look at him.


"Yeol ah, she's so cute, right?"


Chanyeol smile as he nods. Just then, he spotted a ball beside Ji-hyo. Chanyeol walk approaching Ji-hyo that still hiding behind her father and take the ball.


"Aga ya, let's play with oppa."


Ji-hyo take a glance at President Kim. President Kim smile. Then, he nods.


"Go play with oppa. Appa need to work."


"Aigoo.. Seems like our office will turn into a kindergarten!"


President Kim and Colonel Park turns their head. Commander Yoon is walking approaching them.


"Look at both of you. Helping your wife, huh?" Commander Yoon said playfully. Three of them laughing together.


"Okay.. Let's go to work while they're having fun." Colonel Park said. President Kim smile. He take a look at his daughter.


"Ji-hyo ah, play with oppa for a while. Appa will be back soon."


"Yeol ah. Take care of her!" Colonel Park said to his son. Chanyeol smile. Just then, he take Ji-hyo's hand.


"I will!"


President Kim, Colonel Park, and Commander Yoon laughing together. Commander Yoon shakes his head.


"Aigoo.. Seems like they'll ended up married?"


The trio laughing again. Colonel Park take a look at President Kim.


"Should we?"


And the trio laughing again. Happiness filling up that spot with their laughter.


Flashback end. Commander Yoon smile. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"That must be your fate to meet her again. Your father must be happy seeing you with her."


And that words succesfully make Chanyeol lose his focus. He is trying hard to focus on driving. But Commander Yoon's words keep repeating on his head.


"Aigoo.. Appa. Is this really my fate to meet her again? Are you happy to see that?"



Ji-hyo walking out from her room. She take a look at around her, but nobody's here. She wall heading to the dining room, but the table is empty. Ji-hyo sighs.


"Aish! What's the use of having a personal chef if nothing's here?!" Ji-hyo said as she hold her stomach that keep growling. Ji-hyo walk to the refridgerator and open it. There's only fruit and vegetables.

"What the?! Am i a lamb?!" Ji-hyo said angrily as she close the refridgerator. Ji-hyo is upset. She hurrily make a phone call.


"Yah, Lee Taemin. Get me some ramyun before i burn this place."



Taemin hung up the call. He sighs. Minseok take a look at him.


"She must be hungry, right?" Minseok said as he put some documents at the table beside Taemin. Taemin nods.

"I forget to inform ahjumma to make some food. She must be upset because there's only fruit and vegetable at the refridgerator."

Minseok laughs. "President is really into a healthy life while his daughter only called eating if there's a meat."

"I'm going to buy some ramyun first before she could burn this place."



Chanyeol parked his car. He take a look at the view in front of him.


The Blue House. Yes. He is actually come to the Blue House.


Chanyeol walk heading to the reception center. He take a look at around him, and found Minseok. Chanyeol smile.


"Yah.. You must be really busy Secretary Kim."


Minseok turns his head. Then, he laughs.


"Actually, i have some free time now since President is not here yet. What makes you come to here, General?"


"Well.. President asked me to come so here i am. But maybe, i was too early."


Minseok laughs. "Just wait at the house. He will come in 30 minutes. You don't need any guide to there, right?"


Chanyeol smile. He nods as he walk leaving Minseok.


"I know this place more than anyone else."



Taemin entering the house in a hurry as he hold 2 big bags of ramyun.


"Noona! Noona! I'm home! Here! Your ramyun! I'm so glad the house is still here!"


"Aigoo.. Why are you so loud?!"


Taemin take a look at around him. Just then, someone get up from the sofa. As that man turns his head. Taemin's eyes widen in shocked.


"Omo, General! What are you doing there, sleeping at the sofa?!"


Chanyeol stretch his body. "I was waiting for President Kim but then i fall asleep."


Taemin nods. He take a glance at Ji-hyo's room that seems.. quiet? Taemin take a look at Chanyeol.


"You know that noona is here, right?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He is actually surprised to hear that.


"Um.. No? Because i can't hear anything and the house is really quiet."


Taemin blinked his eyes in confused. He take out his phone and make a phone call towards Ji-hyo.


Ji-hyo's phone is vibrating on top of her bed. But Ji-hyo is nowhere to be seen.


"Ildo eopseo! Yejeone neukkim~ Geuttaeye gamjeongi dan ildo eopseo~"


Ji-hyo is actually having a good time in her bath tub. She plays with some bubbles and hold a shower, pretending it's a mic and singing to APink's song through her speaker. That's why she didn't know that Chanyeol is out there.



"She probably taking a bath now. It's 5 pm, right?" Taemin said as he put the bags of ramyun. Chanyeol just quiet. He's thinking of something.


"What time.. President Kim will arrive?"

 


Ji-hyo just finished taking a bath. She take a look at her phone.


"What the? A missed call from Taemin?" Ji-hyo said as she dry her hair. Ji-hyo shrugged. She walking out from her room.


Just then, Ji-hyo smell a delicious thing. She take a look at around her.


"I smell something.." She said as she walk to the dining room.


"WAAAH! RAMYUN!"


Ji-hyo running happily to the table. There is a bowl of ramyun with some side dish around it. Ji-hyo can't help but smile widely. She hurrily take a seat and take her chopstick.


"HAVE A GOOD MEAL!"


"Aigoo.. So loud. She must be really hungry." President Kim said as he read a document. Chanyeol, who standing in front of him, trying hard to hide his smile.


President Kim take a look at the guy in front of him, who smile like a crazy. He furrow his eyebrow.


"What? What's so funny about that?"


Chanyeol bit his lips. "Ah.. Uh.. No.."


President Kim just quiet as he clueless. He continue to read he document, while the guy in front of him still smiling like a crazy.


Flashback. Chanyeol take a glance to the bags of ramyun. He turns his eyes to Taemin.

"Yah. Just go finish your work." Chanyeol said as he take off his blazer. Taemin blinked his eyes in confused.


"Huh? Why..-


Chanyeol roll his sleeves. He take out the ramyun.


"I'll cook this for her. I'm a good cook, you know?"


Taemin can't help but smile. He bit his lips.


"Aigoo.. For the first time i saw a General will cook a ramyun. Have fun then, General~"


Chanyeol laughs. Taemin walking out from the house as he needs to finish some works. Chanyeol let out a sigh. He take a look at the ingridients in front of him.


"Okay.. Let's make some delicious things."


Chanyeol cook the ramyun carefully. He also add some dumplings and egg. He looks skillfully using a knife. He's smiling happily all the time he's cooking.


The ramyun is finally ready. Chanyeol put a cheese on top of it. After make sure everything is ready, Chanyeol nods happily. He satisfied with his works.


Chanyeol smile. Then, he bows.


"Have a good meal, Miss."



Flashback end. Taemin and Junmyeon staring at Ji-hyo who is happily eating. Taemin shakes his head.


"What will happen when she knows that General Park is the one that cook it for her?"


Junmyeon chuckled. He just smile.


"Let she knows it by herself."


Taemin nods. Just then, he rub his stomach.


"Hyung. I'm hungry too."


Junmyeon laughs. He take a look at Taemin.


"Should we eat some budaejigae?"


Taemin smile happily. He nods in excitement.


"Let's go! Let her enjoy that lovely ramyun!"


Junmyeon smile. He and Taemin walking out from the room. Leaving clueless Ji-hyo that still eating..


...without knowing who's the one who made it for her.




*****


Prime Minister Kim read some documents. Just then, his secretary come as he bring an envelope.


"Sir." His secretary said as he bows. He put the envelope on top of his table. Prime Minister Kim take a look at him.


"This is the invitation that you wanted."


Prime Minister Kim smile. He take the envelope and open it. A wider smile come as he read the invitation.


"Are you sure President Kim is coming?"


Prime Minister Kim's secretary nods. Prime Minister laughs. He looks really happy.


"Alright. Let's have some fun~" Prime Minister Kim said as he put the envelope. He lay his back into the chair. Still laughing happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi i'm here again with another updates! I'm so so so so sorry for being such a late😭☹ maybe i'll updating a bit late since i also busy with college and any other things, i'm so sorry to say that. anyway, enjoy the story! :)