Let's Have A Date

My Unbelievable Princess

"Prime Minister is at the blue house now, sir."

President Kim's eyes widen in shocked. He take a look at Minho.


"How can he-


"I'm sorry, sir." Minho said. He lowering his head. President Kim clenched his fist.


"Junmyeon."


Minho and Chanyeol turns their eyes. President Kim nods. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"Call Junmyeon and you're in charged to take care of Ji-hyo now."


Chanyeol surprised. He blinked his eyes.


"Eh? But-


"Now!" President Kim said as he looks really furious. Chanyeol nods. He hurrily take out his phone and call Junmyeon.


"Head Secretary."


Junmyeon blinked his eyes as he answer the call from Chanyeol. Ji-hyo take a look at him.


"President wants us to exchanged our duty. I'm in charge for Ji-hyo now."


Junmyeon raised his eyebrows. "Uh? Why so sudden?"


President Kim make a sign for Chanyeol to give his phone. Chanyeol nods. He give his phone to President Kim.


"Junmyeon."


Junmyeon surprised. "Uh? President?"


"What's wrong?" Ji-hyo ask as she put her chopstick. Junmyeon shrugged.


President Kim walk into one of the room and close the door. Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows. He take a look at Minho.


"Why he looks so panic just because Prime Minister is coming?"


Minho blinked his eyes. "Don't you know? Eventough they rulling the country together, but Prime Minister is the biggest enemy for President Kim. You should remember this."


Chanyeol shocked. "What the?!"


President Kim let out a sigh. "Listen, Junmyeon, you should go back now."


Junmyeon blinked his eyes. "Is that something happened, Sir-


"Prime Minister is at The Blue House now." President Kim said. "Your father."


Junmyeon get up from his position. He looks really shocked and pale. Ji-hyo surprised. She also get up from her seat.


"H.. How.. Can?"


President Kim rub his forehead. "Go back now, Junmyeon."

Junmyeon nods. He hung up the call. Ji-hyo take a look at him.


"What's wrong oppa?"


"Prime Minister is coming to Blue House."


Ji-hyo eyes widen in shocked. "What?! How can-


"Ji-hyo ah, stay here. Don't go anywhere. Chanyeol will pick you up. Okay? I'm so sorry about this."


Ji-hyo just nods. Junmyeon pats her shoulder as he hurrily run from the restaurant.


"I'm alone again."
 


Chanyeol entering the car. He check Ji-hyo's position. Just then, he furrow his eyes. Realize that Ji-hyo's location is not there anymore.


"YAH! WHERE'S SHE GOING?!"


Ji-hyo walk around the street. She's trying to remember this location, but none come up to her head. She sighs.


"I live abroad for a long time."


Ji-hyo just walks following the street. From the crowded one until the deserted one. Ji-hyo take a look at around her. Just then, her eyes caught someone.

Someone coming into her direction. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes.


"He's here."


Chanyeol walk towards Ji-hyo. Just then, he's trying hard to catch his breath.


"YAH! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW? EVEN A CAR CAN'T ENTERING THIS DAMN DESERTED STREET AND-


"How can you know i'm here?"


Chanyeol suddenly quiet. Ji-hyo staring at his eyes.


"Yah. How can you find me-


"Your phone is connecting to my GPS! Don't you forget about it?"


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. "Heol. Are you start to stalking at me now?!"


Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. "Hey! You always run away in the middle of the night and i need to catch you before anyone could!"


Ji-hyo just quiet. She realized that it's true and Chanyeol is being honest.


Ji-hyo sighs. She cross her arms as she walk leaving Chanyeol.


"Where'd you park the car?"


Chanyeol turns his eyes. "Huh?"


"Let's go to the teddy bear museum."


Chanyeol chuckled. "HUH?!"

 


And the last thing Chanyeol know, he is now at the teddy bear museum. Walk following Ji-hyo, who looks so unreadable. He can't tell whether she is happy, sad, angry, upset, or even crying.

Ji-hyo just staring at the teddy bear. Chanyeol sighs. It's really boring for him. Just then, Ji-hyo suddenly stop. She's staring at something. Chanyeol turns his eyes.


It's the teddy bear of president and his family.


Ji-hyo cross her arms as she keep her eyes on the teddy bear.


"Did people think that President's family is that lovely?"


Chanyeol just quiet. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Junmyeon had to back because-


"I know." Ji-hyo said without even looking at him. "His father came. I know it."


Chanyeol widen his eyes in shocked. "Wait. Do you mean Junmyeon's father is Prime-


"So you're the only stupid people in the blue house."


Chanyeol chuckled in disbelief. "Why he works for President instead for his father?"

"Because his father is too greedy." Ji-hyo said as she keep staring at the teddy bear.


"My father maybe crazy for his works, but at least he is not greedy to put everyone in his family to works for him and do so many things to make his position as high as possible."


Chanyeol let out a sigh. "How can there's a people like that.."

"People like that exist around us." Ji-hyo said as she start to walk again. Chanyeol walks following her.


"But you just don't realize it. And it's better to not knowing about it."


Chanyeol just quiet. He slowly move beside her.


"You and i are the only one who doesn't care about politics at all." Chanyeol said as he put his hand into his pocket. Ji-hyo turns her head. Surprised that Chanyeol is now beside her.


"I hope so."


"Why'd you want to come here?"


Ji-hyo bit her lips, thinking. "Hmm.. I'm just.. Never visited this place."


Chanyeol smile. "Me too never visited this place. Especially with a girl."


Ji-hyo chuckled. "You never date a girl?"


Chanyeol laughs lightly. "Nah. I have so much girl to flirt around. But none of them lingering in my head. I even forgot their name."


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. "Heol. You're such a cassanova."


"I was the most handsome among all the soldier, you know." Chanyeol said as he touch his face. "Aigoo. Every girl that i met always ended up crazy in love with me."

"Tsk." Ji-hyo said as she rolled her eyes. Chanyeol take a look at her.

"What about you? You must date a lot of guys in Paris since all you do is just having fun."


Ji-hyo chuckled. "I've never date a guy in my life."


Chanyeol widen his eyes in disbelief. "Hey! You lied to me!"

"So what?" Ji-hyo said as she raised her eyebrows. Then, she let out a sigh.

"I'm afraid that every guy i met will same like my father. That's why i've never date any guy. Besides, all the guys i know in Paris always come with their girlfriend in their arms. How can i flirt with them?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He take a glance at Ji-hyo.


"Why don't you acknowledge Junmyeon's feeling and playing dumb all the time?"


"I told you, he involved in politics."


Chanyeol just remember about it. "Ah.. Right."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. He thinks for a while.


"Then.. All the things we did together.. That's the first time for her to do it with a guy?"


Chanyeol blinked his eyes. But then, he shakes his head.


"No.. She has Taemin and Minseok.."


"Did you always hang out together or even visiting a place like this with Taemin or Minseok?"


Ji-hyo laughs. She shakes her head.


"They're too busy just to playing around with me."


Chanyeol widen his eyes, surprised. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Then.. This is the first time you visiting this kind of place with a guy?"



President Kim walk out from the car in a hurry. He hurrily entering the reception center.


"Finally you arrive, President."


President Kim turns his eyes. A guy in his 50 walks heading to him with some guys behind him. He smile while showing his teeth. President Kim smile.


"What makes you suddenly come, Prime Minister Kim?"


That guy, Prime Minister Kim laughs. "Aigoo.. See? We even have the same surname!"


"But we different in everything."


Prime Minister Kim turns his eyes. "Omo. I even forgot to greet you politely." Prime Minister Kim said as he bows towards President Kim. "Nice to meet you, President Kim."


President Kim just quiet. Then, he cocked his head.


"Why don't we have some coffee?"


Junmyeon park his car right in front of the reception center. He hurrily run entering the reception center.

"Where's the President?!" Junmyeon said as he ask to the receptionist. The receptionist points her finger at the second floor.


"At the guest room, sir."


Junmyeon nods. He hurrily run into the second floor, not even trying to use an elevator.



"It's our first meeting again after a year." Prime Minister Kim said as he take a sip into his coffee. President Kim just smile. Not showing any interest, he push his cup and take a look at Prime Minister Kim.


"What do you want actually?"


Prime Minister Kim chuckled. He put his cup.


"Seems like you've so many task to do."


"I just can't stand sitting here with you."


Prime Minister Kim smirk. He let out a breath.


"Well.. 2 years is more than enough, right?"


President Kim furrow his eyebrows.


Prime Minister Kim take a look at him. "I mean, Junmyeon sure wants to have a good job, right after he finished his master degree. But.. If you works with your own family.. It'll be more good, you know.


President Kim chuckled. He cross his arms.


"You're trying to persuade your son for your own greed, huh?"


Prime Minister Kim laughs. He take a look at President Kim.


"You're really good at guessing, hyung."



Junmyeon's hand is trembling as he hold the door knob. He is standing in front of the guest room, hear everything.



"Hyung?" President Kim said as he straightened his position.

"Watch your mouth, Prime Minister. If anyone hear this, they must be surprised because you don't have any manner at all."

Prime Minister Kim clenched his fist in anger. Then, he laughs.


"Aigoo. I really messed up with a wrong guy."



Junmyeon looks really angry. He hold the door knob tight.



"You know it really well that i can't fired him that easy." President Kim said as he lean his back to the sofa. "Why don't you ask to your son by yourself? Which side he wants to join?"


President Kim take a look at Prime Minister Kim.


"The good side? Or the bad side?"



Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. She blinked her eyes.


"If this is my first time, then why?"


"Then, let's have a date."



Junmyeon slowly release his grip to the door knob. He knows it really well which side he wants to join.



Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked after heard Chanyeol's words.


"What?! A date?!"



The door of the guest room suddenly opened. Prime Minister Kim turns his head. Just then, he widen his eyes in shocked as he see who is coming and standing beside the president.


"You don't have to ask me, Sir." Junmyeon said as he standing beside President Kim. President Kim take a look at him


"This is my side. And i'm not going to change it."


Chanyeol nods. He's staring right into Ji-hyo's eyes.


"Yeah. Let's have a date. Let's spend our time together."

 

 

 

 

CHANYEOL😂 He's so smooth hhh. By the way, enjoy the story!