The Mission

My Unbelievable Princess

"As we spread the sketch to all over the country, we got the answer in within 24 hours." Junmyeon said as he points at the monitor. He tap his finger at Gyeonggi-do Province.

"He's here now. And if we want to catch him, we need to move tonight."

"Let's send 20 people for tonight." Chanyeol said as he take a look at Junmyeon. "10 will move first to track him and the rest will come to surround him."

President Kim nods in agree. "Fine. Let's do that. Call the police and send their team to follow us."

Junmyeon nods. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"Are you sure you can do this?"


Chanyeol nods. "I'm perfectly fine."


 


Taemin take a peek into the room. Ji-hyo is still sleeping there. Taemin sighs.


"Get ready to catch anything and pay for any loss in this hospital, Lee Taemin."


Taemin slowly open the door. Fortunately, Ji-hyo doesn't realize it. He close the door and walk closer to Ji-hyo. Taemin take a breath.


"God, help me this time."


"N.. Noona.." Taemin said as he pats Ji-hyo's shoulder softly. "Wake.. Up.."

"Uh go away Lee Taemin!" Ji-hyo said as she turns her body. Taemin sighs.

Ji-hyo adjust her position as she's trying to sleep again. But just then, she realize something.


"Lee.. Taemin?"


Ji-hyo open her eyes slowly. And soon, her eyes widen.


Realize that the bed beside her is empty.


"Chanyeol.." Ji-hyo said as she gets up from her position. Taemin blinked his eyes. He hold her arms.

"Noona.. Listen to me first.. Okay?" Taemin said as he take a seat beside Ji-hyo.

"Uh.. Actually.. The situation now is far from normal. You know it right? That's why..-


"Straight to the point, stupid!"


Taemin bit his lips in fear.


"Captain Park is going to catch the attacker tonight."


Ji-hyo's eyes widen in shocked. She gets up from her seat.


"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!"

 


Chanyeol wear his bulletproof vest as he get ready. He take his gun, and put it on his pocket. Just then, Junmyeon come.

"Are you really okay? I'm afraid your wound would be getting worse."


Chanyeol chuckled. He wears his blazer.


"Well.. If it getting worse, that means i get more holiday."


Junmyeon sighs. He pats Chanyeol's shoulder.


"Good luck. And don't get hurted anymore."


Chanyeol nods. He wear his earpiece.


"I'll make sure of it."


Junmyeon nods. And soon, Chanyeol walk out from the room. Junmyeon just quiet.


"I'm sorry.. Captain Park. For what my father did to you."


 


"Let's go." Chanyeol said as he walk to the car and take the driver seat. Minho following him and take the seat beside him. All the team is ready and they're entering the car.

"Move." Minho command to the team and soon, a big car behind them is moving first. Chanyeol start to drive after that. And now, the team is officialy start their mission.
 


President Kim staring at them from the second floor. He looks really worried.

"Do you think it'll be success?" President Kim said as he staring at the car. Junmyeon nods.


"Let's hope everything will be fine, sir."
 



Ji-hyo and Taemin is heading to the Blue House now. And it's Ji-hyo the one who drives now. Taemin take a look at her.


"N.. Noona.. Let me drive you-


"Shut up."


Taemin sighs. He pleaded.


"Noona.."


"Why the hell that moron is running away at night with that damned wound."


Taemin suddenly quiet. Realize that Ji-hyo's voice is cracking. He pursed his lips into a straight line.


"Let's believe in him.. Noona."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a glance at the outside as her eyes are teary now.


"I'm going to kill him once he back."


"Yeah! Kill him noona!" Taemin said as he pats his thigh. He take a glance at Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo bit her lips. Prevent her to crying. She's trying hard not to sobbing.

Taemin sighs. He doesn't dare to talk anymore. He take a look at the outside.


"Come back safe and sound.. Captain. Noona is really worried now."





The team finally arrived at the destination. A stranded warehouse. Chanyeol walk out from the car alongside with Minho.

"Team A, move first." Chanyeol said as he command them. Then, he take a look at Minho.


"You stay here, monitoring. I'm going in."


Minho nods. He walking back to the car. Chanyeol turns his head as he facing the warehouse in front of him.


Chanyeol take a deep breath. He hold his gun tight.


"Let's go."

 


Ji-hyo park the car right in front of the residence. She hurrily walk out from the car.

"Noona!" Taemin said as he running following her. But Ji-hyo doesn't hear him. She hurrily enter the elevator and close it.


Taemin sighs. He turning on his earpiece.


"Hyung. Noona is heading to President's room!"


Minseok nods. He hurrily stand by in front of the elevator. Soon, the elevator is opened.

"Ji-hyo." Minseok said as he following her steps. Ji-hyo just quiet. She turns her head to the left side, where the President room is.

"Right." Ji-hyo said as she walk heading to President's room. But unfortunately, Minseok hurrily hold her arms tight.


"No, Ji-hyo. President is not at the good condition."


"Let go of me." Ji-hyo said as she trying hard to release herself. But Minseok is stronger than her.

"LET GO!!" Ji-hyo shouts loudly. Minseok just quiet. He hold Ji-hyo's arms tight.


Just then, Taemin come to help Minseok. He hurrily hold Ji-hyo's arms too.

"Let's bring her to her room!" Minseok said. Taemin nods. And the 2 guys hurrily drag Ji-hyo to her room.


"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YAH!"


Taemin and Minseok push Ji-hyo to her room and hurrily lock her room from the outside. Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked. She hold the door knob.


"YAH! YAH! HOW DARE YOU JERKS!"


Taemin and Minseok trying hard to catch their breath as they lean their body into Ji-hyo's room door. Minseok sighs.


"I'm sorry.. Ji-hyo. But the situation is really dangerous now!"


Ji-hyo's tears falling from her eyes. She's knocking at the door now.


"OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR YOU STUPID!"


 


President Kim close his eyes as he can hear Ji-hyo's yell. Junmyeon looks worried. He take a look at President Kim.


"Should we.. Just let her go?"


"No." President Kim said as he still close his eyes.


"She can do anything that causing her life in danger. Are you sure there's nothing harmfull in her room?"


Junmyeon sighs. He nods.


"Yes, sir. I already lock the bathroom and the balcon."


 


Chanyeol and his team entering the warehouse slowly. All of them having their gun ready.

Chanyeol take a look around him. It's dark and too quiet. Chanyeol pull the trigger.

Minho is staring at the monitor seriously. Just then, his eyes widen as there's a strange things between the group.


"Captain! Behind you!"


Chanyeol turns his head. Just then, a shot can be heard. A bullet his his body. Thankfully, he wears that bulletproof vest.

Everyone is stand by at their position, pulling their trigger at the same time. Chanyeol take the bullet, and he throw it at the person in front of him.


"Show your face."


Just then, a smirk can be seen trough the darkness. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.


"Get ready."


Soon, there are a big crowd walking towards the team. Chanyeol turns his head again.

20 people stand by in front of them while holding their weapons. Chanyeol widen his eyes.


But then, he can feel something on his head.


A gun.


"Why you have to get trough all of this? Just stay at the house.. And have a good sleep."

Chanyeol smirk. He take a look at the guy that points his gun into Chanyeol's head.


"It's a trap, huh?"


Minho widen his eyes in shock as he can hear the conversation through the earpiece. He hurrily tracking for another location.


"WHAT THE?!"



Chanyeol let out breath. He laughs.


"I'm only trying to catch a mouse, but i think he isn't here. Now if you excuse me..-


And soon, Chanyeol kick his shoulder and take the guy's gun. The guy fall to the ground.

"MOVE!" The crowd start to move to the team's direction. And the fight started.

Chanyeol is handling 2 person at the same time. He punch them at their face.

Everyone is getting into an intense fight. Chanyeol is trying hard to find the black cap guy, but he is nowhere to be seen. Just then, when he turns head, someone kick him right at his wounds.

Chanyeol fall to the ground. His white shirt is turning into red now.

"Argh, ." Chanyeol said as he hold his wounds and soon, his hand covered by blood. Chanyeol sighs.


"Captain. At the harbor!"


Chanyeol widen his eyes in shocked.


"WHAT THE HELL?!"

 



The black cap guy is waiting for a ship to come. He fixed his cap.


Chanyeol gets up from his position as he is about to walk out from the warehouse when someone hit him right at his back using a baseball bat. Chanyeol groans. He do the balchagi and soon, the guy fall to the ground. Chanyeol hurrily run to the outside.


"Minho. Where is he?!"


"750 m away at the southeast." Minho said as he take a look at the monitor. Chanyeol nods. He hurrily run to the harbour's direction.


"Where's the police?!"


"2 minutes again." Minho said as he take a look at his watch. "You have 2 minutes to get him!"

Chanyeol bit his lips. He use all his energy while holding at his wounds, that drown with blood.


"I'll sure will catch this brat. Kim Ji-hyo.. I'll be back safe and sound."




Ji-hyo just quiet as she sit on her bed. She looks really blank.



Chanyeol hide behind a cargo. He take a peek.


"I got him."


Minho widen his eyes in shocked. He nods.


"I'll send police there."


Minho walk out from the car. All the men that defeat Chanyeol and his team earlier was now caught by the police.

"We got everyone." The police said as he walk to Minho. Minho shakes his head.


"No. There's another person at Harbor now."




Chanyeol keep his eyes on the black cap guy. Chanyeol turns his eyes. The ship is arrive now. Chanyeol nods. He slowly walking towards that guy, who walk heading to the ship in a hurry.


"You're surrounded."


The black cap guy furrowed his eyebrows. And soon, Chanyeol appear in front of him, he pulled the trigger.


"Give up now. Before i could do anything-


Just then, the black cap guy running from there, heading to the ship. Chanyeol groans. He hurrily run following the guy.

Chanyeol almost get him as he can run faster than him. But the guy is not giving up yet. He throw his bag into Chanyeol's direction and hit his body. Chanyeol fall to the ground.

"Aish!" Chanyeol said as he hurrily gets up from his position. Now, his shirt is full of blood.

Chanyeol got an idea. He take a look at the rope that tied into the ship and soon, he shoot it. The black cap guy surprised. He hurrily run to the ship.

Chanyeol shoot another rope. And now, the ship moving slowly far from the bridge. The black cap guy is trying hard to catch the ship, but fail.

Chanyeol hurrily run to the guy's direction. The black cap guy just quiet. He can't do anything now.

"Give up!" Chanyeol said as he points his gun to the black cap guy. Just then, a bright light coming as the police arrive. Chanyeol relieved. He smile.


"This is police! Put your hands up!"


The black cap guy finally give up. He put both his hands up and soon, police put the
handcuffs on him.

Chanyeol looks really proud. He turns his body, and all of his team is running to him.


"WE DID IT, CAPTAIN! WE SUCCESS!"


Chanyeol nods happily. Just then, he can feel the blood on his wound. He take a look at Minho.



"Yah! Take me to the hospital first!"



 


"President." Junmyeon said as he run into President Kim's room. President Kim take a look at him.


Junmyeon smile widely as he shows his teeth.


"We're success."




The door on Ji-hyo's room finally opened. Ji-hyo turns her head. Taemin is there. He looks really scared as she enter her room.


"N.. Noona.."


"Jerks."


Taemin nods. "I know! I'm a jerks! But this is a command, noona!"


Ji-hyo turns her head, avoiding Taemin.


"Go out. I don't have any energy anymore."


Taemin blinked his eyes. Suddenly, he smile.


"Do you want some Melon Milk? Because Captain Park succeed his mission."


Ji-hyo turns her head. Her eyes widen in shocked.


"WHAT?!"





Taemin and Minseok keep staring at the window, waiting for someone. They look really impatient.

Just then, a car finally coming. Minseok smile happily. He hurrily run into Ji-hyo's room.


"He's here!"


Ji-hyo widen her eyes. She gets up from her seat and hurrily run into the outside.



Chanyeol walk out from the car. He take a breath.


"Finally. We're here again."


Minho smile. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"I need to report to the Reception Center. Have a rest, Captain Park."


Chanyeol nods. As soon as Minho leave, someone appear in front of him. Chanyeol just quiet. But then, he smile.


Ji-hyo is there. Staring at him as tears falling from her eyes.


Chanyeol walk closer to her. He salute to her.



"I'm coming back safe and sound!"
 


"Stupid." Ji-hyo said as her voice cracking. Chanyeol take a look at her.


"Ji-hyo ah.."


"Don't come near me!"


Chanyeol sighs. Just then, he hug her tight. Ji-hyo is trying hard to release herself by hitting on his back.


"STUPID CRAZY MAN! JERKS! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE WITH THAT KIND OF WOUND!"


Chanyeol smile. He lean his head into her shoulder and pats her head softly. Ji-hyo just crying. She slowly lean her head into Chanyeol's chest.


"I think i'm gonna jump from the balcon if you're not coming back."


Chanyeol laughs. He take a look at Ji-hyo, and wipe her tears.


"But i'm here now. So you can't do anything stupid."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a look at Chanyeol's shirt that full of blood.


"How can it's bleeding so much? Are you crazy?!"


Chanyeol let out a breath. He take Ji-hyo into his embrace again.


"I'm crazy to win this mission because i want to return to you, safe and sound."


Ji-hyo bit her lips. She hug Chanyeol tight.


"Don't get hurt anymore. This is an order."


Chanyeol nods. He take a look at her.


"I won't hurted anymore, young lady!"


Ji-hyo finally smile. Both of them staring at each other. Happiness spreading through their veins.


"Let's go. I'm hungry." Ji-hyo said as she pouted. Chanyeol laughs. He ruffles her hair.


"Aigoo.. Okay princess! Let's ask Taemin to cook ramyun!"


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Captain Park is coming back safe and sound yuhuuuu😂😂😂😂😂 I'm so happy to finally can update another chapter. Enjoy the story!