The Truth (Pt. 1)

My Unbelievable Princess

"Good night." Ji-hyo said as she close the door. Chanyeol still there. Taken aback by Ji-hyo's words.


"She said good night?!"


Chanyeol can't help but smile widely. He's running around and jumping like a teenage boy who's just having his first kiss. Chanyeol is trying hard to not make any noise as once he screams, President Kim will caught him.


Chanyeol clear his throat. Then, he bows in front of the door politely, like he used to when he's still Ji-hyo's bodyguard.


"Good night, Miss."



*****


Junmyeon park his car. The maid hurrily run to him.


"Aigoo! It's been a long time, young master!" The old lady said as she looks really happy to see Junmyeon. Junmyeon smile.


"Ahjumma. Where is my parents?"


Prime Minister Kim is having a breakfast. Madam Kim bring a cup of tea from the kitchen when suddenly, it falls to the floor.


"Junmyeon.."


Prime Minister Kim gets up from his seat. Just then, he can see clearly his youngest children is standing in front of his mother. He brought a big luggage with him.


"I'm here to take my belongings. Since i'm not a part of this family anymore."


Madam Kim looks really sad while Prime Minister Kim looks really angry.


"HOW DARE YOU TO STEP INTO MY HOUSE?"


"Annyeonghaseyo, Prime Minister." Junmyeon said as he bows to his father. Then, he turns his attention to his mother.


"It'll just take some minutes, i promise."


With that, Junmyeon walking up to the stairs. Madam Kim just quiet. Tears slowly fall from her eyes.


Junmyeon entering his room. It's still clean like the last time he stay there. Seems like the maid came here everyday to clean his room.

Junmyeon take a look at around him. His books.. His collection of standing characters, all of his medals, and then, something caught his eyes.

A picture of him and his parents during his graduation day. Junmyeon smile.

He started to clean up. The books, medals, and 2 of Avenger's standing characters.


"Aigoo.. What else? I already make a list last night but i couldn't remember it."


Just then, a knock can hear. Junmyeon turns his head.


"Come in."


Madam Kim entering the room. She take a look at around her.


"I asked Ahjumma Song to clean this room everyday. In case the owner will return."


Junmyeon smile. He walk closer to his mother and take her into his embrace. And with that, Madam Kim cries in her son's shoulder.


"No matter what happen, you're still my son, Kim Junmyeon. You're still my youngest children, Jin-hoo and Joo-in's little brother. You still have my blood. You're not anyone for me."


Tears falling down from Junmyeon's eyes. He wipes it and take a look at his mother.


"I have a favor.. Before i signed the removal documents."


Junmyeon hold his mother's hands tight. Madam Kim take a look at him.


Junmyeon bit his lips. He looks a bit scared.




Junmyeon walking down the stairs with his belongings. Prime Minister Kim and his secretary is there as they staring at him. Junmyeon give his father's secretary a document. He take a look at Junmyeon.


"I already signed it. From now on, Seoul, April 11, 2019, I'm not Kim Byung-han's son anymore and not a part of Kim's family again."


Junmyeon bows 90 degrees to his father. Then, he take a look at his father.


"Thank you, for everything."



Junmyeon his belongings on the second seat. After finish, he take a look once again to the house, where he was raised. Junmyeon is trying hard to hold his tears. He let out a sighs and entering his car.


Madam Kim is staring Junmyeon's car as it become more and more far from the house. Madam Kim touch her chest as it feels really heavy there. Tears nonstop falling from her eyes. A mother, tragically let her own blood leaving the house and even removing his name from the family register. It can't be more tragic than anything.



President Kim is on his bedroom. Madam Seo is sitting beside him. She looks worried.


"Junmyeon is not having any family now. He is the one that insist to remove his name from the family."


Madam Seo sighs. "But still, i feel bad for Yeon-woo. She really loved his youngest son. He is not like his older brother or older sister, who just thinking about how to pleased their father."


President Kim just quiet. Then, he take a look at his wife.


"I.. Actually going to adopt him."


Madam Seo widen her eyes in shocked. "What?"


President Kim gets up from his position. "After i finish my duty in 2 months.. I'll prepare to adopt him. He will registered as our first son. Ji-hyo's older brother. For real."


Just then, a knock coming from the outside. President Kim turns his head.


"Come in."


Ahjumma Kang entering the room as she bows to him and Madam Seo.


"Secretary Kim is here."


President Kim nods. He take a look at his wife.


"Don't talk it to Ji-hyo for now. Let me prepare the document first and we will do it after that."

 


Ji-hyo is still on her bed. Not planning to moving or running away. She turns her body, and smile as soon as she sees the big teddy bear on her sofa.


A memory of her being kissed by Chanyeol come into her mind. Ji-hyo can't help but smiling shyly as she cover her face with the blanket.


"AAAAH I CAAAAN'T!!!!!"



Chanyeol is wearing his tie in front of the mirror. But then, a memory of him kissing Ji-hyo come into his mind. Chanyeol chuckled. He shakes his head as he touch his lips.


"What a naughty lips."


Just then, his phone vibrating. Chanyeol take his phone and answer the call.


"Uh? Junmyeon?"


"I got it, General."


Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "Huh?"


Junmyeon take a look at something at the seat beside him. A box of cassettes. It was written there..


Kim Byung-han


"The cassettes. To complete the story of your father."


Chanyeol widen his eyes in shocked. His jaw dropped


"Where are you now?"


"Just parked my car at the Blue House. Come here." Junmyeon said as he take off the earphone. Junmyeon hung up the phone. He turns his head to the box of tape.


Flashback. "Eomma. Do you know where appa put his military things?"

Madam Kim blinked her eyes. A bit taken aback by Junmyeon's words.


"What do you want with that?"


Junmyeon take his mother's hands as he hold it really tight.


"Eomma. Listen to me. Appa is killing someone during his army day."


Madam Kim shocked. She is about to fall but Junmyeon catch her.


"Eomma!"


"You.. You must be wrong.." Madam Kim said as she look disbelief. She shakes her head.


"Your father maybe mean.. But he never killed anyone..-"


"Eomma!"


Madam Kim shakes her head. "Junmyeon ah. I know you hate your father so much. But it's not true.. It's not like that.."


Junmyeon sighs. He thinking hard about how to tell the truth to his mother.


And then, something come into his mind.


"Eomma. Do you know.. Park Jae-bum?"


Madam Kim widen her eyes. She's staring at Junmyeon.


"How can you know him..-


"Appa killed him, eomma."


Madam Kim shakes her head again as tears falls from her eyes.


"Park.. Park Jae-bum.."


Junmyeon nods. "I know. Eomma's first love. He killed this man not just because he knows that abeoji is going to do something bad to the former president.."


Junmyeon hold his mother's shoulder. "But he did it because he knows too that you used to love him."


Madam Kim just cry. Junmyeon take her into his embrace.


"Eomma. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."


"Closet."


Junmyeon turns his head. He take a look at his mother.


"Your father's military things is on his walking closet. Everything.. Everything is there."


Junmyeon walking out slowly from his room. He take a look at around him, make sure that his father is not around here. Fortunately, Prime Minister Kim is currently at the backyard as he read some documents with his secretary. Junmyeon slowly entering his parent's room. And without thinking twice, he entering the walking closet.

It's the first time for him after 22 years entering his parent's room again, mostly the walking closet, which is new to him. Maybe it was made when he was studying in London.

Junmyeon take a look at around him. Looking for the cassettes before his father could destroy it. Junmyeon thinks for a while. Then, his feelings said something.

Junmyeon turns his head. There's 3 blanket that looks weird. He knows that his mother is a tidy person. She won't put any blanket in the middle of clothes. Junmyeon take a look at around him. Then, he take out all of the blanket.

Just then, a little box appeared in between the blanket. Junmyeon surprised. He take a deep breath, and take the box. He opened it immidiately.


"Here it is."


The box was full of cassettes. The year was written in every cassettes. There are 10 cassettes. Junmyeon trying hard to calm. He close the box and put the blanket again.


"I'm sorry, abeoji. I need to do this."


Flashback end. Junmyeon entering the residents with his big luggage. He directly went to the President's room, but stopped in front of Ji-hyo's room. He's just quiet while staring at the door, and he continue his steps to the President's room.


Chanyeol walking out from his car. He take a look at the resident as he take a deep breath.


"Abeoji. I'll reveal the truth. Just.. Just wait a little longer. He will get the punishment."


Ji-hyo stretch her body. Feels like her mood is brighter than any days. Ji-hyo turns her head to the teddy bear. Then, a smile appears on her face.


Chanyeol walking out from the lift. He is about to heading to President's room, when Ji-hyo walking out from her room. The two looking at each other, but soon, the memory of them kissing last night come into their mind.


Both of them covering their mouth, as Ji-hyo entering her room again and Chanyeol running to President's room.


Ji-hyo lean her head into the door. She blinked her eyes.


"How.. How can it becomes so awkward?!"


Chanyeol stopped im front of the President's room. He let out a sigh as he hold his knees.


"Yah. Who knows that it'll be that awkward?"


Chanyeol straighten up his position. He fix his tie, and knock the door.


"I'm here."


"Come in."


Chanyeol entering the room. President Kim is sitting at the sofa as Junmyeon prepares something. Chanyeol bows to President Kim.


"Take a seat." President Kim said. Chanyeol just quietly follow his instruction.


Junmyeon take a deep breath as he take a seat in front of Chanyeol. He turn on the player using the remote.


Chanyeol hold his hands tight.


"July 5, 1993. That's the date. We will do that in July 5."


"You won't get what you want, Byung-han! You won't! Our country is not something to played for!"


Chanyeol just quiet. This is his father's voice. Junmyeon turns his head to Chanyeol, but President Kim instructed him to just quiet.


Then, a voice of pulled trigger can be heard. Chanyeol surprised. President Kim and Junmyeon also surprised.


"You know.. Jae-bum? Killing you is actually the easiest thing to do. Since you're nothing but a dust here."


Chanyeol's eyes look teary. Then, his father's voice come again.


"What if i come to Yeon-woo again?"


Chanyeol's eyes widen in shocked. President Kim sighs. He close his eyes as he rub his forehead.


Junmyeon sighs. The tape stop as it finish. Junmyeon take a look at President Kim.


"I actually do some research about Prime Minister Kim. And i realize that he wants to kill Park Jae-bum not just because he knows about his plan, but..-


"Park Jae-bum used to like Hong Yeon-woo, Junmyeon's mother." President Kim said as he take a look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol's eyes looks red as he's trying to hold his tears. His body trembling.


President Kim sighs. "I know this case. But i never know that Kim Byung-han can be blinded by love like this."


President Kim take a look at Chanyeol.


"Kim Byung-han likes Junmyeon's mother ever since they're first met, during high school. Park Jae-bum also attending the same school as him. But Junmyeon's mother likes Park Jae-bum and they were dated. But Byung-han ended up marrying Yeon-woo, Junmyeon's mother, after being arranged by his parents. Jae-bum, feeling lost, move to US to attended military school and meet your mother, Yeol."


President Kim quiet. He feels sorry for both Junmyeon and Chanyeol, and their ill-fated. President Kim take a deep breath. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"There are 9 cassettes left. You wanted to hear everything?"


Chanyeol just quiet. Then, he turns his head.


"Yes. And let's reveal it as soon as possible."


"Prime Minister Kim will held a campaign tomorrow. We can do it right before he could do it." Junmyeon said as he take a look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nods. President Kim take a look at Chanyeol.


"You can go now. Bring all of these with you."



Ji-hyo take a peek from the door. No one is there. Ji-hyo relief a sighs. She open the door and meet Taemin's eyes.


"Noona. What are you doing peeking here and there? Are you a ert?"


"Yah!" Ji-hyo said as she smack Taemin's shoulder. Taemin grin. He walk to the sofa and take a seat there.


"Noona. I'll make sure i shut my mouth. Don't worry!"


Ji-hyo furrowed her eyebrows. "Huh?"


Taemin hold his laughter. Then, he touch his lips.


"I won't say anything about this."


And with that, Ji-hyo run to the sofa and hit Taemin multiple times. She take the pillow and keep hitting him.


"DON'T YOU DARE! OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT FROM THIS-


The TV suddenly as Ji-hyo's knees touched the remotes. It was directly to the gossip.


"Hot news! Daughter of President Kim Jae-moon is actually having a miscarriage!"


Taemin's eyes widen in shocked. His jaws dropped to the ground. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Noo.. Noona..."


Ji-hyo just quiet. Her body start to trembling.


Junmyeon running out to the living room. He looks really shocked and scared, too.


"TURN OFF THE TV!"


"O.. Oppa..." Ji-hyo said as she looks pale. She take a look at Junmyeon. But then, she faints.


"JI-HYO AH!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

New updateeeee! I know its becoming a bit complicated😛😕 anyway, enjoy!