A Surprise

My Unbelievable Princess

Chanyeol parked his car. He already changed his clothes into a black jacket, black shirt, and a grey jeans. He blinked his eyes, thinking whether this is right or not. He take a deep breath as he wear his cap and walking out from the car.


And entering the teddy bear museum.


"Welcome to teddy bear museum. How many ticket?" The worker said friendly.


"One please." Chanyeol said as he scanning all around him, looking out for Ji-hyo. But she is nowhere to be found. He take his tickets and entering the main entrance.


Just then, a memory of him and Ji-hyo walking around in here flashing into his mind.


"Why'd you want to come here?"

"Hmm.. I'm just.. Never visited this place."



Chanyeol smile. But he's coming to here not for daydreaming. He start to walk around the big hall, looking out for Ji-hyo, whom he's suspected she must be running away from home now.


Right then, Chanyeol found a figure he knows really well. She is walking slowly to the president's family teddy bear display. Chanyeol just quietly staring at her.


"That's her."


But an unusual sight coming as Ji-hyo start to crying. Chanyeol widen his eyes. A bit taken aback. His legs really wants to move and take her into his embrace but he knows it's not a good idea eventough he really desperate wanted to hug her. And he decided to just silently staring at her back.


Ji-hyo wipes her tears. She take a look at the bodyguard teddy. Then, she make a sudden move that makes Chanyeol surprised and hurrily hide behind a wall. Chanyeol take a peek.


"Yes, miss?" The worker said as he come towards Ji-hyo's direction. Ji-hyo points at the display window.


"Maybe.. Do you sell that bodyguard teddy bear?"


The worker nods. "Yes. Actually, it's the newest teddy here."


With that, a smile appears on Ji-hyo's puffy eyes. Chanyeol still quietly staring at her, but Ji-hyo make another move as she leave the place, following the worker. Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows. He slowly walk following them.


"Thank you for visiting the teddy bear museum!" The worker said happily. Ji-hyo nods, smiling. She buy that teddy bear for real and she walking out from the museum.


"May i help you, sir?"


Chanyeol take a look at around him. There are a lot of teddy bear. He furrowed his eyebrows as he seriously looking for something.. And then he smile as he found it.


"I want that." Chanyeol said as he pointed to a big bodyguard teddy bear. The height is almost as long as his legs.


The worker turns his head. "Oh? That huge one?"


Chanyeol nods as he smile happily. "Yes. That huge one.



Pororo location: Lotte World



Ji-hyo take a look at around her. Actually, she doesn't want to ride something. She just want to visit this place, that's it. No other reason.


Chanyeol still quietly following her. As he walk following her, he realized that she went into every places that they used to come 2 years ago. Chanyeol sighs.


"Perhaps.. She still..."


Flashback. Earlier at the museum, right after Ji-hyo left following the worker, Chanyeol walking to that spot, wondering what makes Ji-hyo cry.

Chanyeol walk slowly to there. He nods as he see the display of president's family.


"That's why she cry? Because she thinks that her family is not happy as it seems?"


Chanyeol staring at the display. He points at the teddy bear one by one, as he naming it.


"President Kim.."


"The first lady.."


A smile appears as he points the next teddy bear. A teddy that wear a pink dress.


"Ji-hyo.."


And soon he discover it. Another teddy bear beside Ji-hyo's teddy bear. A teddy that wear a suit and an earpiece. Chanyeol blinked his eyes. Just then, he found an explanation right under the teddy bear and his eyes widen.


"Presidential Security Service (대통령경호처), or PSS for short, is a South Korean close protection agency. Based on the United States Secret Service, the South Korean PSS is an independent agency responsible for the protection of the President of South Korea and the Blue House.

Among the duties conducted by PSS agents include close protection for the following:

1. The President of South Korea and his/her family

2. The President-elect and his/her family

3. The Acting President and his/her spouse

4. Former Presidents and their spouse and children receive security service protection within ten (10) years after retirement from office only where it is not against his/her wish

5. Head of a state or head of executive branch of a foreign country visiting Korea, and his/her spouse

6. Any other domestic and foreign persons that the Chief of the Presidential Security Service deems to be necessary to protect"



"J.. Ji..." Chanyeol stuttered. He just realized that Ji-hyo crying not because the figure of her family that different from the reality.


But because of his teddy figure. She is crying in front of that bodyguard teddy bear.


Flashback end. " .....Love me?"


Chanyeol staring at her. His eyes were full of regret. Regret to leave her like that. Regret to hurt her like that. Regret to be such a coward in front of her. A mean coward.



Ji-hyo stop her steps. She turns her head in a sudden.


But no one is there. There's only a bunch of teenagers that giggling around with their friends. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. And she continue to walk around.


Chanyeol take a peek behind a glass door as he hiding inside a store. He let out a sighs, relieved that she doesn't realize him. Just then, his phone vibrating as someone calls him.


"Oh? Park Chanyeol here."


"Oh? General!" Taemin said as he gets up from the sofa. Minseok take a look at him.


"Why?" Chanyeol ask him as he walking out from the store and walking a bit far from Ji-hyo. His eyes are still on her.


"Actually.. Uh.. Noona is missing again. I want to ask you a favor-


"Don't worry. I'll bring her back at dinner."


Taemin widen his eyes in shocked. "EEEEH? BUT HOW? DINNER IS IN AN HOUR AGAIN AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IS SHE-


Chanyeol chuckled.


"She's with me."


"EEEEH?"


And with that, Chanyeol hung up the call. Taemin blinked his eyes in confused.


"What? What now you punk!" Minseok said worriedly. Taemin shakes his head.


"Hyung.. Pinch me." Taemin said as he staring at Minseok. Minseok furrowed his eyebrows.


"Huh? Just why-


"General Park said he is with noona.."


Minseok widen his eyes in shocked. His jaw fell as he heard Taemin's words.


"EEEEH?"



Ji-hyo finally walking out from the amusement park. She take a look at her watch. It's 6.45 pm. Ji-hyo sighs.


"What the? I just want to eat some delicious food for around 30 minutes but ended up spending 5 hours walking around from museum to amusement park."


Ji-hyo chuckled. She just realized that she ended up visiting places that she used to visit with Chanyeol.


"What am i thinking about, huh?" Ji-hyo said as she cross the road without looking, and suddenly, a motorbike come into her direction in high speed. Ji-hyo turns her head as she feels a bright light appears. She can't see what's in front of her.


And suddenly, a hand grabbing her arms and pushed her body into another side. The motorbike passing the road and gone after make a right turn.


Ji-hyo can feel someone's body on top of her body. She also can feel the pain in her elbow as she used it as her support. She groans in pain softly.


"Yah! Watch your surrounding before you cross the road!"


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. She knows really well this voice. Yeah. She can't be wrong. She turns her head.


And her eyes meet Chanyeol's eyes.


"Aigoo.." Chanyeol said as he gets up from his position. Ji-hyo still froze in her position, dumbfounded. How can he's here?!


"Get up." Chanyeol said as he lend his hand. Ji-hyo still quiet. Just staring at him in shocked. Chanyeol sighs. He hold her arms and make her get up from her position, but she is too shocked as her knees feels really weak and about to fall. Thankfully, Chanyeol hurrily grab her waist and both of them are in the close distance.


"How can you here?"


"Are you okay?"


Chanyeol and Ji-hyo said in union. Ji-hyo take a look at her. Both of them can clearly seeing each other faces since their cap were fall to the ground.


"It's almost dinner time. Let's go home. What if your father find out that his daughter is not at home after what happened this afternoon?"


And the last thing Ji-hyo now, she sit at the passenger seat with Chanyeol driving her home. Doyoung take her car and drive right behind Chanyeol's car. Ji-hyo quietly staring at Chanyeol.


"How can he know i was there? How can he suddenly appears? How can he was there and now driving me home?"


"Stop staring at me. If you wanted to know why i was there, it's because my phone was still attached to your gps."


Ji-hyo cough in a sudden. Surprised to hear
Chanyeol's words. Ji-hyo turns her head.


"Why.. Why you don't turn it off, though."


"Because i know you'll running away like this and someone need to catch you." Chanyeol said without even looking at her. Ji-hyo sighs.


"So it's just to informed my men where they should find me, huh.." Ji-hyo said mumbling. Chanyeol turns his head.


"Huh? What?"


"Forget it." Ji-hyo said sharply. Chanyeol just quiet. He take a glance at Ji-hyo who leans her head to the window. Chanyeol turns his head, he actually hear her words and trying hard to hide his smile.


"Of course i didn't turn it off. That's the only way i could protect you from afar."


Ji-hyo and Chanyeol finally arrived at The Blue House. Ji-hyo walking out from the car. Chanyeol also walking out from the car. Ji-hyo is hurrily walk into the house.


"Yah! Wait!"


Ji-hyo turns her head. Chanyeol make a gesture to her to wait. Ji-hyo just quiet as she staring at Chanyeol, who is trying to take out something from the back seat.


And Ji-hyo eyes widen in shocked. Chanyeol smile as he brings the huge bodyguard teddy bear.


"How.. How can..."


"Hurry take this. It's heavy!" Chanyeol said as he give it to Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo take the teddy. It even covers half of her body.


"I'm going now. President must be waiting for you."


And with that, Chanyeol turns his body. Leaving Ji-hyo dumbfounded, once again. Ji-hyo thinks for a while.


".....Thank you."


Chanyeol stop his steps. He blinked his eyes.


"She said thank you.. She said thank you..."


Chanyeol turns his body again. He walks straight into Ji-hyo's direction.


"He's coming."


"She said thank you."



Chanyeol standing right in front of Ji-hyo. He's staring at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo just quiet as she confused, doesn't know why he suddenly coming back after saying he needs to go.


"I don't know. I can't handle it anymore."


And with that, Chanyeol pull Ji-hyo closer to him and he kiss her lips. Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked. She is really, really shocked until her teddy fall into the ground.


Ji-hyo doesn't know what to do. She froze in her position as Chanyeol still kissing her. Right in front of her residents. In this Blue House.



"HYUNG- Taemin said, about to screaming when Minseok hurrily cover his mouth. Both of them really shocked seeing the view in front of them: two people who used to be a couple suddenly kissing. Doyoung and Junmyeon is there, too. Junmyeon hurrily cover Doyoung's eyes.


"Aigoo. How can they do it right in front of the residents?" Junmyeon said as he blinked his eyes, doesn't know what to do and not planning to stop them too. Minseok take a look at Junmyeon.


"Let's just wish the entire house is not watching them. Just us. And these 2 kids." Minseok said as he still covering Taemin's mouth. Taemin is trying hard to take off Minseok's hands from his mouth.


"Of course. President will faint if he saw this."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. She's still close her eyes. Chanyeol smile. He is about to kiss her again, when he catch a glimpse of someone walking towards the door through the windows.


"President."


"Yah!" Chanyeol hurrily take the teddy and Ji-hyo's hands together in one time. Ji-hyo surprised. Chanyeol hurrily run, dragging Ji-hyo and the teddy bear with him. The 4 men confused.


"What is actually happened?"


The 4 men surprised to hear the familiar voice. President Kim looking at them suspiciously. He take a look at the outside, but nothing.


"What? Why all of you standing in front of the door like this?"


"Ah? Ahahahahahaahahhaah! We're debating over which car is more.. Good? Your car or Miss Ji-hyo's car!" Ahahahahahahah!" Taemin said. Minseok, Doyoung, and Junmyeon just quiet as they trying hard to hold their laughter.


President Kim furrow his eyebrows. "Ok?" He said as he take a look at Junmyeon.


"Junmyeon follow me. We need to discuss something."


And with that, President Kim leave. The 4 men sigh in relief. Doyoung take a look at the outside.


"But.. Where are they?"


"General probably seeing President first than us that's why he suddenly run. What an eagle eye." Minseok said lowering his voice. Taemin nods. Junmyeon smile.


"Make sure General Park is coming home before President Kim can caught him."



Chanyeol and Ji-hyo arrived in front of the door. Ji-hyo furrowes her eyebrows, confused.


"Where is it?"


"This is the kitchen's back door. You can enter your house from here." Chanyeol said as he take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Don't worry. This is far from President's room."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She take the teddy bear with her.


"Anyway.. Thank you."


Chanyeol blinked his eyes.


"Ah.. Uh.. Sure. Better i go now before President can caught me."


"Uh.. Oh.. You're right." Ji-hyo said. She slowly hold the door knob. And before she entered the house, she take a look again at Chanyeol.


"Good night."


"She said good night?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello thereee! Another update again. Thankyou & enjoy! 😊😜