Welcome Home

My Unbelievable Princess

Ji-hyo just quiet. Her face looks stern.

 

"This is not my seat."

 

The flight attendant hurrily check the ticket. She looks confused as it was the right one.

 

"But.. Miss.. This is..-

 

"I'm sorry!"

 

Everyone turns their head as someone heading towards the business class. Taemin looks really tired as he trying hard to catch his breath.

 

"That's not Miss Kim's seat. We're changing the seat. Sorry."

 

The flight attendant looks more confused but she trying to hide it. She walks straight to Taemin.

 

"Oh.. Sorry. Let me guide her to the-

 

Taemin shakes his head as he give her a reassuring smile.

 

"No need to do that. I'll be the one who guard her."

 

Taemin walks straight to Ji-hyo, that looks really pale now. Her face says it all: sadness. Taemin smile. He hold Ji-hyo's hand.

 

"Let's go, Miss."
 

And with that, Ji-hyo and Taemin walking out from business class as their seat is on the second floor now. Just when they're about to leave, they passed Chanyeol that standing not far from the entrance. Chanyeol turns his eyes to Ji-hyo.

 

But Ji-hyo doesn't looking at him at all.

 

 

"So i was right! It was him!" Taemin said as he wear his seatbelt. Ji-hyo sighs. She adjust her seat to make it comfortable.

 

"But.. Noona."

 

Ji-hyo turns her head. "Hm?"

 

"How can suddenly, both of you were broke up?"

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. Her face looks like she's thinking about it.

 

"I don't know."

 

Taemin widen his eyes. He doesn't expect this kind of answer from Ji-hyo.

 

"I really don't know. I'm being honest now." Ji-hyo said as she take a look at Taemin. Then, she turns her head again.

 

"But.. To be honest.. I don't understand why he suddenly left. I also didn't get any clue that day, we were going to break up. And it getting more harder because of that things....."

 

Ji-hyo shakes her head. Trying to erase something from her mind. Then, she lay her head into the pillow.

 

"I'm tired. Don't wake me until we arrived in Korea."
 

 

-  "Everyone, get out!!"

Chanyeol take a peek. Their enemy is point a gun into a girl's head. But Chanyeol can't see the girl's face since her eyes are covered by their enemy's hand.

Chanyeol take a look at around him. He talk to his earpiece.

 

"Get out."

 

All the soldiers get out from their hiding place. The man, their enemy, smirk. She bring the girl alongside with him to the center. Chanyeol walks out from his hiding place.

"Gun." The man said as he point as Chanyeol's gun. "Put it down."

Chanyeol just quiet. He slowly put his gun to the ground. Just then, the men throw the girl into the ground. And Chanyeol can see clearly who's the girl.

Just then, his eyes widen.

 

"JI-HYO!"

 

The girl is Ji-hyo. She looks really scared and trembling. Tears is falling nonstop from her eyes.

The man is pointing his gun into Ji-hyo's head. He pull the trigger.

 

"Your girlfriend won't safe if you don't put your damned gun to the ground!"

 

Chanyeol trying hard to calm himself. He put his gun slowly to the ground.

Ji-hyo shakes her head. "No. Chanyeol. Don't!!"

Just then, Chanyeol take his gun and shoot the man beside Ji-hyo. And soon, the war is started. They're shooting at each other.

Suddenly, a sound of someone's getting shot can be heard. Chanyeol turns his head.

And he found Ji-hyo is getting shoot on her head.

Chanyeol's eyes widen. He throw his gun into somewhere and run towards her.

-

"Ah!"

Chanyeol suddenly wake up from his sleep. He looks really shocked as he keep sweating a lot. Chanyeol trying hard to take a breath as he take a look at around him.

 

He's still at the plane. Yeah.

 

"What the.." Chanyeol said as he rub his eyes. He adjust his position when suddenly, he remember something.

 

"Wait.. I've been dreaming about that..."

 

Chanyeol sighs. He rub his forehead. It's the same dream like when he suddenly fell asleep at his first day guarding Ji-hyo. Chanyeol lay his head into the window. The sky looks so pretty covered with stars as this is 11.00 at night.

 

"How can she looks really thin.."

 

"How can he looks really thin.."  Ji-hyo said to herself as she staring at the window. There's a glass of champagne in front of her.

"If you're the one that leave me, at least you need to looks more happier than me. Tsk. Stupid jerks." Ji-hyo said as she drink her champagne. Just then, she remember something.

 

"Why i need to see your face after i forget everything, huh?"

 

Flashback. President Kim running at the hospital corridor after hear that Ji-hyo was fainted. He stop his steps when he finally reach her room.

Without thinking twice, President Kim open the door.

Ji-hyo is there. Staring blankly at the outside. There's an infusion on her left hand.

 

"Kim Ji-hyo."

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. She doesn't even move an inch.

"Where's President Kim?!" Junmyeon ask to one of the bodyguard as he looks really panic. The bodyguard points to Ji-hyo's room.

"He's already there. Why?"

"Oh my god." Junmyeon said as he looks really pale now. He hurrily run into Ji-hyo's room.

President Kim take a breath. He take a look at Ji-hyo.

 

"Can you explain what is actually happened?"

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. Tears falling from her eyes.

 

President Kim let out a sighs.

 

"Miscarriage. Can you explain what happened?"

 

"Enough!" Ji-hyo said as she turns her head. Tears keep falling from her eyes.

 

"THEN TELL ME HOW CAN YOU DID THAT?! DON'T YOU KNOW YOU BRING DISGRACE FOR OUR FAMILY?!"

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. She touch her stomach. She still can feel the pain as she cry.

 

"Stupid me. How can i let this baby gone? I didn't even know that this living creature exist in my body. I'm such a fool."

 

President Kim sighs. He wipe his tears in silence.

 

"Ji-hyo.."

 

"Appa." Ji-hyo said as she take a look at President Kim.

 

"I'll go back to Paris."

 

Flashback end. President Kim open his eyes. He take a look at his watch. It's 05.00 am.

"You're wake up, sir?" Junmyeon said as he walk approaching President Kim. President Kim nods.

"They're not arriving yet?" President Kim said as he check his phone. Junmyeon take a look at his watch.

"They'll arrive around 8.00 am. You can take your time to sleep at your room, Sir."

President Kim nods. He get up from his position.

 

"I'm going to have some sleep first. You can go."

 

Junmyeon nods and bows as President Kim walk out from the room. Just then, Junmyeon take out his phone and make a phone call.

 

"Get the car ready. I need to go to the airport now."


 

 

"Welcome to South Korea. Welcome to Incheon International Airport."

 

"We're home!!" Taemin said excitedly as he stretch his body. Ji-hyo rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms.

"Yeah. Whatever." Ji-hyo said as she wear her sunglasses. Taemin thinned his lips.

Just then, Taemin spotted someone at the gate. He widen his eyes.

 

"Omo. Junmyeon hyung!!"

 

Junmyeon smile widely. He wave his hands to these two people that shows a different expression. Taemin hurrily run and hug Junmyeon.

 

"Hyung!! I miss you so so bad!!"

 

Junmyeon laughs. "Aigoo.. Sweet talker."

 

Taemin pouted. "Hyung! I'm being sincere here!"

 

Junmyeon just smile. Just then, he walk slowly closer to Ji-hyo.

 

"And what about this lady? How's she doing all these time?"

 

Ji-hyo shrugged her shoulder. "Well.. Nothing. I did not-

 

Junmyeon suddenly hug her. Ji-hyo just quiet. She froze on her position.

 

 

"Aish.. Where's that brat?!" Chanyeol said as he take a look to everywhere at this place, looking for someone to pick him up. He walk again closer to the entrance.

Just then, Chanyeol can spotted two people that holding a big paper. It was written there:

 

"WELCOME HOME CAPTAIN SOON TO BE OUR GENERAL, PARK CHANYEOL!"

 

Chanyeol laughs. It was Jongdae and Baekhyun that come to pick him up. He's about to run to them when suddenly, he sees something.

 

Something that maybe can change everything.

 

Junmyeon hug Ji-hyo really tight. Taemin blinked his eyes, in dazed. Same for Ji-hyo that can't help but just quiet.

 

"Welcome home, Ji-hyo ah."



 

 

 

OOOH MY GOD I FINALLY CAN UPDATE AGAIN! I'M SO SORRY TO MAKE ALL OF YOH WAIT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. i promised you to post the story as soon as possible! I'm so sorry! And enjoy the story!! 😭😭😅☺☺