United We Stand, Divided We Fall

My Unbelievable Princess

Flashback. 5 years ago. A week after President Kim's corronation.

"Warm sun hitting my skin. It's just 8 am. Still early for some people who always waking up at 11 am."


Ji-hyo walking out from her room. President Kim and Madam Seo is having a breakfast. There are 3 people who's talking to the President at the dining table.


"That man.. On my father's left. Who's busy reading my father's schedule. Choi Minho. He's just graduating this year. Bachelor of Law. I heard that his IQ is 187. And he is the best soldier during his military day. No wonder my father accept him easily, just like how he flips his newspaper."


Ji-hyo's eyes scanning to the right seat beside his father.


"Uh.. I keep remembering him as "A Man Who Looks Like Dumpling". Kim Minseok. Minho's senior 2 years older, although they're same age friends. He finish his high school only 2 years and got his double-degree in Law and Politics when he was 18 years old. I always adore him everytime he make a report to my father. How can he explain until the slightest detail of something?! I'm going to ask my father so he could be my secretary."


Ji-hyo turns her eyes. This time, to a man who sit in front of his father, next to her mother.


"That man.. I wonder if i need to explain him? I know him really well. We've been together since i was born. Kim Junmyeon. My father's right hand. The Blue House's Head Secretary. IQ 200. Smartest guy in here. Kindest and most patient person i've ever known. He's the only one that taking care for me when i was in Paris.. And he's also the one who make me come back to Korea after 15 years. Both of my parents already seeing him as their oldest son. Practically, they give him an authority to scold me whenever i'm being a rascal. But he never did that. Otherwise, he ask me just to do whatever i like. He's really handsome.. Right? Once he came home with 12 love letters inside his bag. And i'm the one who read all of the letters. But none of them attract his attention. I wonder who'll be his wife in the future?"


Just then, Junmyeon turns his head. He realizes that Ji-hyo is staring at him. Then, he smile.

Ji-hyo laughs. He's smiling back at him. She turns her head and head towards to the main door. As she open the door, a sun is welcoming her. Ji-hyo hurrily cover herself using her hands.

And just then, a guy, who looks much younger than Ji-hyo come into her direction. Ji-hyo turns her head.


"Aigoo.. This little brat. He looks like a little mouse who keep running wandering the house. He's Lee Taemin, my right hand. I pick him since he looks like a lost child. I don't know why. Junmyeon Oppa said Taemin is his hoobae. Eventhough he is struggling to get his degree, but he is a hardworker. Since i didn't have any siblings, i want to make him comfortable around me so i know how it feels to have a siblings."


"Good.. Good morning.. Miss." Taemin said slowly as he bows politely to Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo chuckled. She take a look at Taemin.


"Noona."



Taemin blink his eyes. He take a look at Ji-hyo.



"Pardon.. Me.. Miss?"



Ji-hyo turns her head. Then, she smile.



"Noona. You can call me noona instead of Miss."



Flashback end. Taemin opened a box. There's a gun inside there. Taemin sighs. He takes the gun and looking at it.


"Aigoo.. Little friend. How can i use you?"


"Like this." Ji-hyo said as she pull her gun's trigger and put it on Taemin's head. Taemin shocked.


"NOONA!! NOONA!! I'M NOT MARRIED YET!!!"


"Then learn to use that gun, you fool!" Ji-hyo said as she take Taemin's gun. Taemin take a look at her.


"Here. This little one on the inside is trigger. Place your index finger on the bottom of the trigger guard or in front of it, wherever is most comfortable. And pull it. Just pull it, okay? Whenever you see a person that not belongs to our team."


Taemin nods. He's staring at his finger, who's at the trigger. He looks really excited as he load the gun.


"Woah. Noona. Since when you can use a gun?"


Ji-hyo blinks her eyes. "Well.. Chanyeol taught me 2 years ago before he went missing."


Taemin chuckled. "He's not missing, Noona. He has his own mission."


"Tsk. Whatever." Ji-hyo said as she's walking out from the room, following by Taemin behind her.


"The car is ready, Miss." Doyoung said as he Ji-hyo to the black SUV car. Ji-hyo take a look at Doyoung.


"My mom is already there?"


Doyoung nods. "You'll sit beside her, Miss."


Ji-hyo nods. She turns her head to Taemin.


"Remember it."


Taemin bit his lips. Then, he bows to Ji-hyo as she enter the car. Doyoung hurrily close the door and entering the car as he drives the black SUV car. Taemin soon walking head to the blue SUV, where Junmyeon already wait for him.


"I'm here." Taemin said as he enter the second row. Junmyeon is beside him. He take a look at Taemin.



"Are you sure you can do this?"



Taemin chuckled. He take a look at Junmyeon.



"At least this is what i can do for President Kim, after he's trusting me a lot to taking care of his daughter these past 5 years. I made a lot of mistakes. I'm not smart like you or Minseok Hyung. I'm not good at fighting like Noona or General Park. So at least, this is what i can do."



Junmyeon smile upon hearing Taemin's rare wise words. He pats his hair.



"Our Taemin is an adult now."



Junmyeon take a look at Taemin. Just like a brother looking proud to his siblings.



"Thank you, Comrade Lee Taemin."




Ji-hyo take a look at her mother. She hold her mother's hand really tight.


"Eomma. Whatever that happens in front of your eyes, shut your eyes." Ji-hyo said as she takes something from her jacket. A pepper spray. Madam Seo take a look at her.


"You won't go anywhere, right? You'll stay with me in this car until your father returning."



Ji-hyo bit her lips. She let out a sighs.



"Eomma. The person we need to face is not any mere person. We need a lot of people to back up our teams. What the use of me winning every Judo competition when i can't fight for my father?"


Madam Seo just quiet. Tears falling from her eyes. Ji-hyo soon take her into her embrace.



"I don't want to lose both of you."



Ji-hyo sighs. She hug her mother tight.




Chanyeol arrived at the Yeong-do forest. He take a look at around him. The forest feels really quiet. Chanyeol load his gun as he walk out from the car.


And just then, a sound of trigger can be heard. An airsoft gun pointed into his head.



"General Park Chanyeol? Son of Liutenant Park Jae-bum, who died in June 3, 1993..."



Chanyeol just quiet as he knows really well the voice owner. Prime Minister Kim smirks. Chanyeol take a glance at him.



"....here. In Yeong-do forest."



Chanyeol just quiet. Prime Minister Kim take a look at him.


"Scared? Knowing that this is where i killed your father? And maybe soon.. You and your father-in-law. Aigoo.. Father-in-law. Never imagine that you could seduce his daughter."



Chanyeol chuckled. He let out a breath.



"I never imagine it too. That Hong Yeon-woo used to love Park Jae-bum. Even after knowing that her devoted husband is the one who killed her first love, she voluntarily leave the house and sign a divorce paper. I know it must be not easy for her. Think about it. She must still love him after all these time."



Chanyeol smirks. This time, he wins. Prime Minister Kim lose his patient. He laughs.



"You're as sly as your father.. You know that?"



"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. But your apple must be fall far away from the tree. Seeing how Junmyeon can be so different from you."


And with that, a punch coming into Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol laughs. He gets up from his position with his gun on his hand, pointing at Prime Minister Kim's forehead.



"If you want to kill me, just kill me then."



Chanyeol looks really serious. Prime Minister Kim looks really mad now.



"Here. If you dare to kill The South Korean General. You won't come out from this forest alive. I warn you."




Prime Minister Kim walk back to the small empty house at the forest. Chanyeol walk following him behind. There are almost 20 men guarding in front of that house, the rest 30 men is spreading in this forest.


Prime Minister Kim let out a breath. "Shall we do the agreement here?"


One of the men opened the door. President Kim is there, sitting at the sofa. Around him is 5 people with their gun on, ready to shoot him anytime. Chanyeol widen his eyes, shocked yet relieved that President Kim still alive.


"President!" Chanyeol said as he run towards President Kim. But then, Prime Minister Kim take out his gun, pointing at Chanyeol. President Kim shocked. He take a look at Chanyeol.



"YOUR BACK!!!!!"



Chanyeol turns his body. Just then..

 


"Duarrrrrrr!!"

 


A sound of gunshot can be heard all over the forest.



All of the men who guarding at the outside shocked. They hurrily talked to their earpiece.



"This is frontguard. What's wrong?!"



Chanyeol suddenly froze. He can feel the pain from a bullet.



President Kim gets up from his seat and 5 gun automatically pointed into his head. He take a look at Prime Minister Kim angrily.



"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!"



"Then what about you two? Working together to ruined my career?! I build my own kingdom for these 37 years just to be ruined by all of you and your revenge?!?!? HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE MY SON LEAVE THE HOUSE, DELETING HIS NAME FROM HIS OWN BIOLOGICAL FAMILY REGISTER AND EVEN MAKE MY ONLY WIFE SIGN A DIVORCE PAPER!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!"



Another gunshot sound echoing all over the forest as Prime Minister Kim shoot the rooftop of the house. All of his men looks confused.


President Kim just quiet. Sure this is hard too for Prime Minister Kim. To slowly lose everything around him.


Mostly, his beloved wife, whom he loved with all his heart. And his favorite youngest son, whom he really loved with all his life. The youngest son, whom he thought he would following his steps.


But sadly, it was just only his thoughts.



Chanyeol take a look at around him. The men around President Kim seems losing their focus. Their gun slowly not pointing into President Kim's head anymore. Chanyeol thinks for a while, as he hold his stomach.


President Kim take a look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol give him a code. The 2 best soldiers, the one is South Korean General and the other was used to be South Korean General.



"You know.. Byung-han." President Kim said as he take a look at Prime Minister Kim.



"I know everything was hard for you. Losing your son, your wife, and even your career. I'm practically ruined your life."



Prime Minister Kim take a glance at President Kim. President Kim just quiet.



"I'm so sorry for that."


Prime Minister Kim's eyes softened. He doesn't expecting a sorry come from President Kim's mouth. Prime Minister Kim just quiet.


President Kim staring at him.



"But to killed my great friend because he knows your evil plan. To injured his son as you try to attack me.."


President Kim clenched his fists. His eyes looks red.


"And to hurt my daughter, just because you found her deep wounds. I swear, i swear Kim Byung-han, i'm going to send you to the deepest hell and making your life more miserable than now to repay all of your sin!!!!!"


And with that, President Kim take the gun from one of the men and point it on his head. Prime Minister Kim and all of his men shocked.



"And after i killed you.. I'll just kill myself. To repay my sin to you and your miserable life."



President Kim smile. He's staring at Prime Minister Kim.



"My friend."