Another Wound

My Unbelievable Princess

Junmyeon just quiet as he staring at the outside. The thought about Ji-hyo and Chanyeol keep bothering him today. 

 

What if it's true that they're sleeping together? What if Ji-hyo pregnant? 

 

Even it's only what if, but it sure making him crazy. Junmyeon shakes his head. Trying to erase the bad prediction his mind made. 

Junmyeon take his phone and dialed a number. He make a phone call to someone. 

 

"Why she doesn't answer the call.."

 


Of course she doesn't, because Ji-hyo is busy watching Buchaechum dance performance with Chanyeol. Both of them looks really close towards each other. They're even giggling together. 

Minseok and Taemin is busy eating so many traditional food together. Just then, thr Buchaechum performance caught Taemin eyes. 

"Hyung! Let's watch this!" Taemin said as he drag Minseok, who's busy eat his honey rice cakes. 

"Yah! Slowly!" Minseok said as he munch his food. Taemin and Minseok get a good position, right across them is Ji-hyo and Chanyeol. 

Taemin blinked his eyes. "H.. Hyung?" 

"Yeah. I know. The dancers are beautiful." Minseok said as he smile. Taemin furrow his eyebrows. 

"No!" Taemin said. He take a look at Minseok. "Hyung! Look at there! Isn't it Ji-hyo noona and Captain Park?!"

Minseok blinked his eyes. "Where?!" 

Taemin points his finger. And soon, Minseok can see the sight of lovey dovey Ji-hyo and Chanyeol. 

Minseok and Taemin looking at each other. They looks confused. 

 

"They look close to each other."

 

"They're not bickering."

 

Minseok and Taemin blinked their eyes. Then, they turn they eyes towards Ji-hyo and Chanyeol. 


"HOW CAN THIS HAPPENED?!" 

 

 


"That's so good!" Ji-hyo said as she smile happily. Chanyeol nods. Both of them just finished watching the performance and now heading to the car. The parking area is far from here, they need to walk there around 15 minutes. 

"You know." Chanyeol said as he staring at the sky. The sunset looks really beautiful.

 

"Actually, i always wondering what if i become a rapper.. Not a soldier."

 

Ji-hyo turns her head. She looks surprised. She laughs.

 

"Really?! So weird!"

 

Chanyeol take a glance at Ji-hyo. "Hey! What's wrong about that? I must be looking so good using a glasses and baggy pants, rapping trough Eminem's song." 

 

Ji-hyo laughs. She looks really free when she laughs. 


"That's totally absurd!" 


"I don't care!"


Ji-hyo chuckled. She let out a breath.


"Actually, i wanted to be a dancer. But my father against it. Instead of sending me to a ballet class, he sent me to a judo class." 


Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, surprised.


"You learned Judo?" 


Ji-hyo nods. "I held DAN-10 red belt. I even joined tournament." 

 

"WHAT THE.." Chanyeol gasp in disbelief. Ji-hyo chuckled. She take a look at Chanyeol. 

 

"Why? Are you scared now to me?" Ji-hyo said as she cross her arms. "Tsk. I should just tell you during our first meeting." 

 

Chanyeol chuckled in disbelief. "Yah. Don't you know i held DAN 9 black belt for Taekwondo, learned Jiu Jitsu, and even prodigy in Martial Arts?" 

 

Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shocked. "WAH. REALLY? A GUY AS THIN AS YOU?" 

 

Chanyeol smirk. He put his hand on his hip. 

 

"You don't know how great my abs." 

 

Just then, Ji-hyo punch his stomach. Chanyeol shocked. He take a look at her. 

 

"YAH! HOW CAN YOU PUT SO MUCH ENERGY ON THAT LITTLE PUNCH?!"

 

"Well.. You said to a judoka that you're prodigy in Taekwondo, Jiu Jitsu, and Martial Arts. I'm just testing it." Ji-hyo said as she rub her hand.


"And yeah.. That damn hard abs sure going to break my hand." 


Chanyeol laughs. He ruffles Ji-hyo's hair. 


"Aigoo.. Poor judoka. Shall we go home and treat your poor hand?" 


"GO AWAY YOU MORON!" Ji-hyo said as she push Chanyeol away from her. Chanyeol laughs. He run away from her.


"POOR JUDOKA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"


"COME HERE YOU STUPID BOY!" Ji-hyo said as she run catching him. And both of them is running happily heading to the parking area. Seems like our Judoka and Taekwondo prodigy getting closer now. 

 

 

Ji-hyo and Chanyeol finally arrived at home. Ji-hyo walks out from the car. She looks tired. Chanyeol walks behind her. 

"You can go to your room. I can walk by myself." Ji-hyo said as they arrive in front of the elevator, which will take her into the second floor, where her residence is. Chanyeol nods. Ji-hyo enter the elevator. 

And soon, Chanyeol bows towards her. Ji-hyo smile. The elevator is closed now. 

Chanyeol turns his head. Then, a smile appear on his face. 

 

"Good night, Ji-hyo."

 

 

Ji-hyo take off her heels. The house seems empty, maybe no one is coming back. Ji-hyo is about to walk to her room, when she can hear a voice. 

 

Scratch that, she can hear someone yelling at each other. 

 

Ji-hyo walks to the left side. The door of President's room is ajar. She take a peek. 

 


"I don't know you're so irresponsible like this." 

 

President Kim throw some photos to the table. A photo of Madam Seo shopping together with her friends. Madam Seo, who standing in front of her, just quiet. 

 

"Tell me. What are you doing actually until you didn't back to house?" 

 

Madam Seo blinked her eyes, feeling the fear that coming into her body. Her head cannot work as her body trembling. 

 

President Kim looks angry. He slam the table.

 

"I ASK YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!" 

 

"She only went to her high school reunion. What's wrong with it?!" 

 

President Kim turns his eyes. Ji-hyo walk towards them and standing beside her mother. 


"She also have a right to do what she wants!" 


"Like you? Who always do everything you want without any responsibilities?" 

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. She clenched her fist. 

 

"You study culture when i ask you to study politics. You always party here and there when i ask you to learn about etiquette. Is that what you mean by do whatever you want?" 

"Stop it!" Madam Seo said. Tears falling from her eyes. "I know i was wrong, i'm sorry!" 

"Then what about you?" Ji-hyo said in a stern voice. She take a look at President Kim. 

 

"You quit from army and suddenly become crazy for politics and forget about your family. You also do whatever you want!" 

 

President Kim angry. He throw a vase towards Ji-hyo but quickly, she turns her body and the vase hit her back as she protect her mother. Madam Seo widen her eyes in shocked. 


"HOW DARE YOU DID THAT TO YOUR CHILD?!"


"She is an adult and still immature. How can she talks to older people like that?! Who teach you to become so cocky, Kim Ji-hyo?!" 


Ji-hyo just quiet. Her eyes teary, but she hold back her tears. Ji-hyo bit her lips. 

The pain is not on her back. The pain is on her heart as President Kim's words success to build another wound on her heart. Ji-hyo clenched her fist tight. Then, she drag Madam Seo out from there

"KIM JI-HYO!" President Kim yelled at her. But she doesn't care. She slam the door loudly. 

Madam Seo looks worried. She touch Ji-hyo's back. 

 

"Ji.. Ji-hyo ah.. Is it hurt?" 

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a look at her mother. 

 

"Sleep at the hotel tonight." 

 

Madam Seo shakes her head. She hug her only daughter. 

 

"I can't leave you here alone." 

 

Ji-hyo is trying hard to hold her tears. She let out a sigh. 

 

"I beg you. Just sleep for tonight at the hotel and come early tomorrow. I'll call Minseok to take you now." 

 

Madam Seo just crying. She rest her head into Ji-hyo's shoulder. 


"I'm so tired to living a life like this, Ji-hyo."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She close her eyes and soon, tears fall from her eyes. 


"I also tired of living a life like this, eomma. A pathetic life." 

 


Taemin bows to the President Kim, who is having his breakfast only with Junmyeon. After talking a bit with the President, he hurrily run to Ji-hyo's room. He knock the door. 

 

"Noona.."


"Come here."

 

Taemin just quiet. He open the door. But then, his eyes widen in shocked. 

Ji-hyo only wear her tanktop and jeans. And what making it more shocking, there's a big bruise on her back. 

 

"NOONA! HOW CAN THERE'S A BIG BRUISE ON YOUR BACK?!" 

 

Junmyeon who heard this hurrily gets up from his position. 

 

"Just sit." 

 

Junmyeon turns his head. President Kim is  still reading a newspaper while drinking his coffee. 

 

"I command you to stay here." 

 

Junmyeon widen his eyes. His mouth is going to scream like how his heart, but he can't. He slowly sit again. His body is trembling. 


"That's.. Fine." Ji-hyo said as she's trying hard to bear the pain. Taemin panic. He close the door and take a close look to the bruise.

"Noona! It's not fine!" He said as he confused, doesn't know what to do. He softly touch the bruise, but then, Ji-hyo falls to the floor. 

 

"NOONA!" 

 

Junmyeon clenched his fist tightly. He can't stand hear everything from Ji-hyo's room. He close his eyes. 

Ji-hyo can't stand the pain anymore. She shut her eyes. 


"Hospital.. Taemin.. Let's go there.." 


Taemin nods. He turn on his earpiece. 


"Captain Park!" 


And that one name make Junmyeon's eyes open in sudden. 

 

"Please don't." 


Taemin sighs. "Come to Ji-hyo noona's room, now!" 

 

"YAH?! WHAT'S WRONG?! YAH!" Chanyeol said as he gets up from his seat. But Taemin already turn off his earpiece. Chanyeol sighs. He hurrily run to the residence. 

Soon, Chanyeol arrive at the residence. He hurrily run into Ji-hyo's room and he barge into the room. 

 

Just then, his eyes widen. 

 

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" Chanyeol said as he kneel to see Ji-hyo's condition. And he found the big bruise on her back. Chanyeol's jaw dropped.

 

"HOW CAN YOU BEAR THE PAIN?!" 

 

Ji-hyo groans. "Shut up and hurry go to the hospital!" 

Chanyeol nods. He is about to hold her, when he realize that she only use her tanktop. Chanyeol sighs. He take off his blazer and put it on Ji-hyo's body. 

"Taemin. Prepare the car." 

Taemin nods. He hurrily run out from the room. Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. 

 

"You don't have to hold me. I'm fine." 

 

Chanyeol chuckled in disbelief. "FINE? IS THAT YOUR OWN DICTIONARY FOR DYING?! SHUT UP!" 

 

Ji-hyo glaring at him. But Chanyeol doesn't care. He softly hold her, but it makes her groan in pain. 

 

"ARGH THAT'S HURT YOU ROCK HEADED MORON!"

 

Chanyeol sighs. He bit his lips as he think of something. 


"Yah. Get into my back." 


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. "Uh?" 


"I'll piggyback you, stupid! Hurry get into my back!" 

 

Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. "How dare you to call me stupid. Don't you know President is out there?" 

 

"Did he even care about that?" 

 

Ji-hyo suddenly quiet. It's 100% true. 

 

And it hit her heart so bad. 

 

Chanyeol realize he was wrong to said that kind of words when he know the truth. He lowering his head. 


"I'm sorry." 


Ji-hyo just quiet. She's trying hard to hold back her tears. She quietly wear Chanyeol's blazer. 

 

"I'll get into your back." 

 

Chanyeol nods. And soon, Ji-hyo is on his back. He hold her tight.


"Just lean your head on my shoulder if you doesn't want to talk to anyone." 


Ji-hyo nods. And soon, they walk out from the room. Junmyeon turns his eyes.


And his heart sink so deep. 


Ji-hyo leans her head into Chanyeol's shoulder. She just quiet. Chanyeol take a look at the President, and bows. 


"I'll go now, President. I'll take care of her properly."  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH MY POOR JIHYO😢 i know it seems too dramatic but she bear the pain all night long and she can't stand anymore, she couldn't even move her hand and she can't sleep because of that. Huhu. I hope you enjoy the story! Happy weekend! 🎉