First Encounter

My Unbelievable Princess

"Captain Park?"


Chanyeol turns his head. A young guy give him an envelope.


"There's a message for you."


Chanyeol nods. "Thank you. You can go now."

That young guy gives him a salute and soon, he walk out from the room. Chanyeol take the envelope, it has the blue house label. Chanyeol surprised. He tear the envelope and read the letter.



To: Captain Park Chanyeol


With full of respect, The Blue House invited you to a dinner this Saturday. Hope you can understand and come on the right time.


Regards, Kim Junmyeon.
The Head Secretary




Chanyeol suddenly gets up from his seat. He blinked his eyes.


"Wait.. Wait.. Am i dreaming?"


Chanyeol pinch his arms. But soon, he can feel the pain.


"I'm not dreaming."


"YAAAH! I GOT A LETTER FROM THE BLUE HOUSE!" Chanyeol scream loudly as he run into the field, where everyone is currently playing football there. And soon, everyone is running into his direction.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" A man in his 40 come towards him. Chanyeol just laugh.

"Yeah! I'm crazy!" He said as he give him the letter. That man, Commander Yoon, start to read the letter.


Just then, his jaw start to drop.


"YAH YOU BRAT HOW CAN YOU-" Commander Yoon said as he looks surprised. Chanyeol laughs. He take off his uniform and running at the field with just his black t-shirt.

"Mwoya?! It's true?!" A big round eyed guy, Letnant Do Kyungsoo said as he trying to take a look at the letter. Commander Yoon give him the letter.


"Yah. Just read this. This is totally insane."


Everyone is gathered to read the letter. Just then, their eyes are bigger in unison.


"CAPTAIN PARK THEY INVITED YOU!"


And soon, a bunch of men is running into Chanyeol's direction and start to jumping happily with him.


Commander Yoon take a look at them. Just then, he hurrily run towards the crowd.


"YAH YOU PARK CHANYEOL! DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNBAE WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY SUCCESS!"

 


"For our Chanyeol Hyung's success, let's cheers!" A cheerful guy said as he raised his glass. 4 of his friends, including Chanyeol following his action. Chanyeol smile.

"Byun Baekhyun! Hurry!" That guy, Kim Jongdae said, impatient. Baekhyun nods.

"Okay! Cheers!" 5 of them said together and start to drink their alcohol. Chanyeol nods happily.

"This is the taste of heaven." Chanyeol said as he's pretend to feel it.

"You won't taste this anymore if you're already work there, Hyung." One of the man said. "You must be tasting an expensive champagne!"

Chanyeol laughs. He smack that guy's head. "What are you talking about, Sehun!"

Jongdae tap his chin. "But.. Do you know what kind of job you'll be offered there?"

Chanyeol shrugged. "I don't know. Whatever it is, it's still the blue house. You just get this offer once in a lifetime."

Jongdae nods. Baekhyun take a look at Chanyeol.


"There are a plenty of pretty girls there, you know!"


Chanyeol widen his eyes, excited to hear the word girls.

"Really?!" Chanyeol ask. Baekhyun nods.

"Last time, i hear that Han Ye-rin is working there as a secretary!"

Chanyeol gasped in disbelief. "Oh my god. Han Ye-rin the super pretty girl that we met on Jongin's party?"

"You're right, Captain!" Baekhyun said happily. Chanyeol clap his hand.


"I'll definetely looking for her."


"I want a girl too!" A guy beside Jongdae, Kim Jongin pouted as he stomped his feet. Chanyeol laughs.


"Aigoo.. Don't worry, Jonginie! Hyung will find you a pretty noona there!"


Just then, a bunch of girl is coming into the tent. There are around 8 people. They're take a seat right beside Chanyeol and his friend's table.


"Ahjumma! 5 bottles of Soju!"


A girl shout as she rest her head into her palm. All of her friend looks afraid to bother her.


"Ji-hyo ah, don't be angry.. Okay? Mi-young just think that he want to talk about work with her so she went with him.."


That girl, Ji-hyo, straightened her position. She's looking for someone.


"Ji-hyo~" A girl beside her trying to calm her. "Mi-young is still scared, too."


"Yah." Ji-hyo said as she points her finger into a girl who sit across her. "Don't you know you almost lose your ity just because a stupid guy?


Everyone at the tent gasp as they turn their attention to Ji-hyo. But Ji-hyo doesn't care.


"I'm sorry.. Ji-hyo. I don't know what to do!" The girl, Mi-young, finally cry. She cover her face using her tiny hands.


"I never thought that guy could do such a bad thing to me."


Ji-hyo sighs. She cross her hand. Soon, the ahjumma is coming with 5 bottles of soju. She put it on the middle of the table.


"You're not supposed to trust any man, lady." Said the ahjumma. Then, she left. Ji-hyo take a glance at her.


"Weird." Ji-hyo said as she open the bottle using her hand easily. And she drink it. Not using any glass. She drink it from the bottle.


Chanyeol's jaw drop as he see her. How can a girl drink soju from the bottle?!


"She looks like a mafia." Sehun whisper to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nods.


"Ji-hyo.. I'm sorry.. I promise i won't meet any mere guys anymore! I promise you! Would you accept my apology?" Mi-young said, pleaded.


"Hey.. That girl is my style." Jongin said as he point to Mi-young. Jongdae laughs.


Ji-hyo just quiet. She is about to drink her soju again, when suddenly Mi-young's hand grab the soju on her hand.


"Please.. Ji-hyo?"


Ji-hyo sighs. She rolled her eyes.


"Yeah. Whatever."


"I love you My J!" Mi-young said as she gets up from her position and hug Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo groans.


"Yah! Let go of me now before i could spit in front of you!"


Mi-young smile happily. She nods. She go back to her seat.

"Now, i can have a drink." Mi-young said as she take off her jacket. Showing more skin as she just wear her tank top now.


"Oh my god. She's damn hot.." Jongin said as he keep staring at Mi-young. All the guys watching on her too.


"Shall we have a cheers now?" A girl beside Ji-hyo said. All of them nods as they raised their glass, except Ji-hyo who raised her bottle.


"Cheers!" The girls shout happily. They can taste the soju now.

 


"Wah.. So hot.." Jongin and Baekhyun said as they keep staring at Mi-young. Chanyeol looking at his friend, and laughs.

"You should ask for her number then!" Chanyeol said as he drink his soju. Jongin shakes his head.


"I feel really weak now."


"Me too." Baekhyun said as he put his chin into the table. Both of them keep staring at Mi-young.

Mi-young is enjoying her drink with her friends. Ji-hyo is looking more bright now as she talks with Mi-young and the girls. Just then, Mi-young realize something. She take a glance at the 2 guys in front of her.


Jongin surprised. "Yah! She's looking at us!"


Baekhyun also surprised. "Really?! She's noticed us?!"



Mi-young looks scared. She take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Ji-hyo ah. The 2 guys in front of me keep staring at my body."

Ji-hyo coughed as she surprised. She take a look at Mi-young.


"What?!"


"That 2 guys." Mi-young pointing at Jongin and Baekhyun using her chin. "They keep staring at my body."

Ji-hyo let out a sigh. She can feel anger trough her body. Soon, she turns her head into Jongin and Baekhyun.


"Yah!"


Jongin and Baekhyun surprised as their eyes meet with Ji-hyo's angry eyes. Ji-hyo turns her body to take a look at them.


"Are you just staring at my friend's body?!"


Jongin and Baekhyun surprised when they hear Ji-hyo's words. They're staring at each other.

"W.. Why?!" Baekhyun said, defend himself. "It's your friend's fault to take off her jacket!"

"What.." Ji-hyo said as she get up from her position. She's staring at them angrily.

"It's her fault to take off her jacket? Then, if you drink at this tent and you feel hot and that dirty sweat of yours is running down into your body, will you keep wearing that jacket?"

The situation is really tense now. Everyone is looking at Ji-hyo.

Chanyeol can't stand of her harsh words. He gets up from his position.

"Then, is it my friends fault to see her body? Not only him, but everyone can see her body too!"


"I'm not talking to you!-


"But i'm talking for my friends."


Everyone gasp. The situation is become worse. Ji-hyo chuckle in disbelief. She cross her arms.


"I also talk for my friends, because that jerk friends of yours is steal a look at my friend's body! It's a ual harassment, you know?!"


Chanyeol cross his arms. "Then, if i'm looking at you now, is this a ual harrassment?"


Ji-hyo shocked. She rub the back of her neck. All her friend is start to calming her.


"Ji-hyo! Relax.. Relax Ji-hyo!"


Ji-hyo let out a sigh. "Aish that brat."


Chanyeol gasp in disbelief.


"Excuse me? What just you've called me?"


Ji-hyo staring at his eyes. "Brat. Why?"


Just then, the ahjumma take out her phone and hurrily dialed a number.


"Oh, yes police. I want to report that there's a big fight in here. Please hurry up!"


"MWOYA?!" Ji-hyo said as she turns her attention into the ahjumma now. Chanyeol also shocked. And soon, a sound of police sirine can be heard.


"YAH! RUN!" Chanyeol and Ji-hyo said in union to their friends. All of them start to running like a crazy, far from the tent.


"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Helloooo hahahahah this is my first time writing a romance comedy like this. Btw, enjoy! 😁