After A Long, Long Time..

My Unbelievable Princess

2 years later, Seoul.
 

 

"And so, please welcome our Prime Minister Kim Byung-han, with a heartwarming applause!"

 

Prime Minister Kim entering the hall with a bright smile. Everyone there stand up from their seat to appreciate him. And as soon as Prime Minister Kim standing at the center, the flash from every paparazzi camera flashing around the hall.

Prime Minister Kim take a look at around him. He looks satisfied.

 

"The wait is over now."

 

"Everyone in Korea, hello, I'm Prime Minister, Kim Byung-han."

 

Prime Minister Kim bows politely, 90 degrees. Everyone clapping in union. One of them even cheering Prime Minister Kim's name.

Prime Minister Kim take the mic. Then, he start to talk.

 

"20 years ago. When i just entering the army.. I was just an ordinary soldier who only dare to dream about protecting my country with my gun. I've never dreamed about achieving anything bigger than that."

 

Prime Minister Kim take a deep breath.

 

"But then.. Around 15 years later.. After i dedicated my life for army.. Something attract my attention."

 

Prime Minister Kim take a look at around him.

 

"Politics."


 

"Open the door." President Kim said as he is in a hurry. Minseok hurrily open the door and soon, President Kim rushing into his table and take the TV remote.

Soon, Prime Minister Kim's face can be seen at the TV. President Kim straightened his position, with a TV remote in his hand.

Minseok take a look at President Kim, his face says that he was worried.

 

"Sir.."

 

"Let's see what he wanted to do."



 

Prime Minister Kim smile. "Politics. Yes. I know all of you must be expecting something more bigger than this, right?"

 

Everyone at the hall laughs, Prime Minister Kim also laughing.
 

 

President Kim smirk. He knows that everything that come out from Prime Minister Kim's mouth is a lie.
 

 

"Politics? Everyone in here must know that politics is such a dirty worlds. Anything good and anything bad can happen there. But a 45 years old me is becoming a 17 years old boy that still curious about everything. And i take a step into that worlds, and i realize.."
 

 

Prime Minister Kim lowering his head. A smile can be seen on his face.
 

 

"This is my destiny. This is my world. And i dedicate myself for South Korea."

 

 

President Kim hold the TV remote tightly.

 

"And i will dedicate my self for South Korea more than that. To make a new change. To make a new reformation at this era. To create a new South Korea that free from anything that cause damage.."

 

Prime Minister Kim take a breath.

 

"And i will protect South Korea, as a new President for the next 5 years."
 

 

Everyone at the hall clapping their hands happily. They do a standing applause.
 

"For a better future!!" One of the audience scream. And the next thing we know, everyone is screaming in a union.

 

"KIM BYUNG-HAN FOR A BETTER FUTURE!! KIM BYUNG-HAN! KIM BYUNG-HAN! KIM BYUNG-HAN!"
 

Prime Minister Kim looks really happy as a wide smile appears on his face. He bows politely again, showing his grateful manners.

 

President Kim's hand is trembling in anger. Minseok looks really worried. He take a glance at the door behind President Kim's back.

 

"Oh please.. Junmyeon.."

 

"HOW DARE HIM!!" President Kim yelled as he throw the TV Remote and it breaks. Soon, the door is opened. Junmyeon appears. He staring at the television, then to the TV Remote that already broken.

 

"Sir."

 

Junmyeon said as he bows politely. President Kim just quiet. Then, he turns his head.

 

"How can he casually enter the same party with me?!"

 

"Under control of Song Hee-jung." Junmyeon said as he put a document on top of the table. President Kim furrows his eyebrows.

 

"How dare that guy.."

 

"Song Hee-jung used to work like this too even before you become a president." Junmyeon said calmly. "He used to run into two sides, so that his life wouldn't be in danger."

 

President Kim let out a sighs. He take a seat into his chair. He keeps rubbing his forehead.

 

"7 months left.. And now everyone start to betray me one by one."

 

Junmyeon and Minseok just quiet. Both of them lowering their head.
 

Just then, President Kim straightened his position. Looks like he remember something. He take a look at the calendar.

 

"Right. It's already 2 years."

 

Junmyeon take a look at President Kim.

 

"Pardon.. Sir?"

 

"Captain Park." President Kim said as he just found his last hope. He take a look at Junmyeon.

 

"Call him to go back."


 

West Point, New York, US.
 

"And now, we gladly announce, that all of you are graduated."

 

With that words come out from commandant, all of the students take off their hat and throw it to the air. The sky looks just as bright as their smile. Everyone looks really grateful.

 

"Chanyeol Park!"

 

A tall guy turns his head. Chanyeol, with a bright smile, welcoming a pretty blue eyes girl in front of him with a warm hug.

 

"Michelle!" Chanyeol said as he hug her. He take a look at her.

 

"I heard that you're going to stay in Guam. Is that true?"

 

Michelle nods happily. "Yeah. I just commanded to stay there as a staff. Lucky me."

 

Chanyeol nods. "Well.. You're our valedictorian. You deserve it."

 

Michelle take a look at Chanyeol. "But you're the best sniper here."

 

Chanyeol laughs. He feels shy.

 

"Stop calling me like that!"

 

"But that's true!"

 

Michelle just quiet. Then, she take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"You're going back to Korea?"

 

Chanyeol just quiet. For the first time, someone mentioned Korea again in front of him.

But soon, a wide smile appears on his face. Answering the questions.

"Yes." Chanyeol said with a smile.

 

"I'm going back to Korea."

 

"Oh really, you're not staying here for the party?" A man in green shirt said as he take a seat at the bed. Chanyeol nods. He put his clothes into the luggage.

"I just got a command to go back. I even already got the tickets."

 

The guy sighs. He lean his back into the chair.

 

"AAAAHHH BUT WHYYYYYYYY.."

"Stop nagging, stupid!" Chanyeol said as he put the last clothes and close his luggage. Then, he put the luggage into the floor.

 

"I already told you before, that i'm coming to here as a mission, right? And now, my supervision ask me to go back. That's a command that i should obey."

 

The guy in green shirt sighs. He get up from his seat, give up.

"Fine.. Fine.. The car is ready. I'll wait for you at the outside." That guy said as he close the door, leaving Chanyeol alone.

Chanyeol take his backpack. He take a look at around him. The room that he used for almost 2 years.. Now he has to leave from here. Chanyeol smile.
 

"The real fight just begin."


 

Notre-Dame, Paris, France.
 

The Cathedral feels really tranquil as this is a sacred place. You can see the naturalism of its sculptures and stained glass serve to contrast it with earlier Romanesque architecture.

And there's a girl in a white dress sit in the middle of an empty seats. She intertwined her fingers as she pray. We can see a pretty diamond ring placed on her wedding finger. She looks really calm and no one can't bother her at this rate.

Just then, the door of the cathedral is opened. Someone in a suit walk slowly, trying not to make any sound. And slowly, he approach the girl.

 

"Madame Ji-hyo?"
(Madam Ji-hyo?)

 

That girl turns her head. Ji-hyo, turns her head to that French guy and staring at him. Her hair is getting longer than before.

 

"Je t'ai dit de ne pas me déranger."
(I told you to not disturb me.)

 

The Frech guy lowering his head. He looks really guilty.

 

"Je suis désolé, Madame."
(I'm sorry, Madam.)

 

Ji-hyo rolled her eyes. She turns her head and continue to pray. The French guy looks confused now. The turn on his earpiece.

"You should be the one to get her now." As he speaks in english. But Ji-hyo still pray, not bothered by that.

And soon, the door is opened again. This time, a familiar guy in a suit walks approaching the French Guy. His hair is shorter than 2 years ago.

 

Taemin sighs. He take a look at the French Guy.

 

"I'll take care of her. Get the car ready." Taemin said in english. His voice sounds really stern.

The French Guy nods to him and soon, he rushed to the outside. But soon after the French Guy is nowhere to be seen, Taemin is being Taemin.

"Noona.. Noona.. Please.. You'll miss the flight if you keep like this.." Taemin said as he poke Ji-hyo's back. But Ji-hyo is not responding.

 

"Noona? Noona!"

 

"You're so noisy!" Ji-hyo said in anger. She glaring at Taemin.

 

"What?! What?!"

 

"Let's talk at the outside.. Okay?" Taemin said as he hold Ji-hyo's arms. Ji-hyo sighs. She just following Taemin to the outside.

And as soon as they're walking a bit far from the Cathedral, Ji-hyo kick Taemin's leg with her 7 cm's heels.

"AAAHH!! THAT'S HURT NOONAAA!!"

"HOW DARE YOU TO BOTHER SOMEONE WHO'S PRAYING?!?!?"

 

Taemin just quiet. He rubs his legs that feels so hurt.

 

"But.. You're gonna miss the flight.."

"What flight?!"

Taemin let out a sighs. He take a look at Ji-hyo.

 

"Don't forget that if you're not coming back this time, you'll be deported from Korea."

 

Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. He cross her arms.

"How can that man using his power to threat a mere citizen like me?"

 

Taemin take a glance at Ji-hyo.

 

"But you're not a mere citizen. You're his daughter that running away from home for 2 years."

 

And with that words coming out from his mouth, Ji-hyo turns her head and about to smack him again. But Taemin looks not bothered by that.

 

"Just smack me, noona. Smack me! This is the first time again after 2 years you finally get back to your sense. These 2 years.. Noona.. You look like someone who lost her desire to life. All you do is just crying all day long and missing in the morning. You skip your lunch and only eating an apple! Which father is not worried when everytime he got a report about his daughter, he only heard that his daughter is losing her weight and almost commit a suicide by drowning herself to the sea?!"

 

Ji-hyo just quiet. She just staring at Taemin who looks going to explode.

 

"I agree to Mr. President this time, to bring you back to Korea. Why? Because i care about you noona! I can't stand seeing you living a sad life like this! It's already 2 years! Can you stop crying?"

 

With the last words that come out from Taemin's mouth, Ji-hyo's face soften. Her face looks unreadable as it looks blank.

 

"He was right. Everything that came from his mouth was right."

 

After 5 minutes of silence, Ji-hyo finally show her reaction. She sighs.

 

"Get the car ready. I'm going to change my clothes."

 

And with that, Ji-hyo leave. Leaving Taemin dumbfounded. But then..

 

"WHAT?!?!?!? NOONA ARE YOU GOING BACK TO KOREA?!?!?!?"



 

"Flight from Washington to Frankfurt just landed."

 

Chanyeol adjusting his backpack. His plane just landed in Frankfurt, Germany since he has to transit. Chanyeol take a look at around him. The spacious airport is welcoming him.

"Still 2 more hours.. Where should i go?" Chanyeol said as he walk straight to the front, not sure what to do.

 

But then, something attract his attention. Chanyeol smile. His eyes looks sparkling.

 

"Sausage! Of course!" Chanyeol said as he run to the Sausage Restaurant. He's looking at the storefront, which display so many different kind of sausage.

Chanyeol his mouth. Feeling the taste of sausage. He take a look at the employees.

 

"One Bauernwurst, please."


 

"What the.." Ji-hyo said as she walk out from the arrival gates. Taemin is following behind her.

 

"I.. I don't know that we need to transit first in here.."

 

Ji-hyo stop her steps. She doesn't take off her sunglasses. She take a look at Taemin.

 

"I want to sleep. Let's wait at the executive lounge."



 

 

Taemin walking out from the executive lounge after he make sure that Ji-hyo is finally sleep. He stretch his body as he feels really tired these past 2 days, planning about how to get her back.

And finally, it happens. Now it's only one flight again and they'll return to homeland, where he already miss his mother's doenjang jigae and all of his friends.

"Aigoo.. I'm so hungry." Taemin said as he rub his stomach.

 

"After working so hard to make sure everything planned well, now i need a rest."

 

Taemin walk around the airport. He turns his eyes to see what he can eat here.

 

Here, in Frankfurt.

 

"What kind of food you should eat in Frankfurt?" Taemin said as he types that words into his phone. And soon, a bright smile appears.

 

"Sausages! I know it!"


 

 

"One Bauernwurst and black coffee." The waitress said as she put the food in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol smile. Not long after that, the waitress is leaving to take another order.

"Yaah.. This is amazing." Chanyeol said as he staring into his food. And soon, he take the fork and knife to cut the sausages.

"This is it!" Chanyeol said as he munches his food. His face shows a satisfied looking.

 

"And now.. Let's have a taste to this black coffee.."
 

 

"WAAAAH!" Taemin said as he staring at the storefront. Various kind of sausages sure attract his eyes and his stomach. Taemin looks really serious to pick which sausages he's going to eat.

"I want this." Taemin said as he points to Bauernwurst. The waitress nods as she put the sausages into a plate.

"Eat in here or take away?"

"Take away." Taemin said as he keep looking at the sausages again.

"Make it two."

The waitress nods. Taemin walk to the cashier to pay the food, when suddenly, his eyes caught someone familiar behind the cashier.

"Huh?" Taemin said as he furrows his eyebrows. He blinked his eyes.
 

 

"That.. That person..?"
 

 

Taemin staring at that person seriously, making the cashier looks confused as she is going to give him the money. But Taemin doesn't care. What he care about now is how can this guy looks really..

"WHAT TH-" Taemin said as he hurrily covering his mouth with his hands. His eyes widen in shock.
 

"CA.. CAPTAIN PARK?!?!?!?!?"
 

 

"Ah!" Ji-hyo said as she suddenly wake up from her dreams. She looks surprised as she rub her chest.

 

"Why my heart suddenly beating faster?"
 

 

Taemin covering his face as he take the money from the cashier. He hurrily run into the chair right at the front, far from Chanyeol.

 

"How can he's here?! Frankfurt?! Isn't he supposed to be in New York?!"

 

Taemin just quiet. He start to count using his finger..

 

"Heol! It's been 2 years?!"

 

Taemin take out his phone and check something. And suddenly, he looks confused.

 

"Today's flight to Incheon.. Is from here.. Frankfurt.. And there's only one flight.."

 

Just then, Taemin seems can sense something. His eyes widen in shocked.

 

"NO WAY!" (In english, not in Korean)


 

 

Ji-hyo just quiet, staring blankly at the outside. Seems like she's in a deep thought.

 

"Why i keep dreaming about that? Why i can't get rid of that even after 2 years?"

 

Ji-hyo let out a sigh. She take a look at the cup of coffee in front of her.

 

"I agree to Mr. President this time, to bring you back to Korea. Why? Because i care about you noona! I can't stand seeing you living a sad life like this! It's already 2 years! Can you stop crying?"

 

"Yeah. Let's stop crying over stupid things." Ji-hyo said as she ruffles her hair. She take a sip into her coffee.
 

 

"NOONA!! NOON-

 

Taemin suddenly quiet. He'a staring at Ji-hyo, who still have that looks for him: that sadness looks. Taemin blinked his eyes.

 

"I don't think i should tell her about this.. When she still look like that.."

 

Taemin bit his lips. He take a look at the bag of food on his right hands.

 

"Yeah, better forget about it."

 

"Noona!" Taemin said as he take a seat in front of Ji-hyo. He put the bag of food on top of the table.

"What's this?" Ji-hyo said as she take a look at it. Taemin smile.

"Bauernwurst. Let's eat these at the airplane!"

"Tsk." Ji-hyo chuckled as she cross her arms. Then, she smile.

"Let's go now. I don't want to running catch the plane because this airport is too huge!"

 

 

"Good afternoon." The flight attendant said as she smile. Chanyeol smile. He walk straight to the business class. Actually, he's a little bit shocked when he got the ticket. But he can't do anything since it was given by the President.

 

Yeah, the President itself who give the ticket.

 

"This is just amazing.." Chanyeol said as he take a seat. He take a look at around him as he's really fascinated by all of this.

 

"I used to sit at the army plane.. And now.. A business class. What a good things!"

 

Just then, a flight attendant coming into him. She smile.

 

"Good afternoon. Do you need some help?"

 

Chanyeol thinks for a while. But then, he smile.

 

"A glass of tropical juice, please?"
 

 

"Good afternoon, Miss Kim." The flight attendant said as she smile. Ji-hyo reply her with a simple smile.

 

"Let me guide you to your seat. Where is it?"

 

Ji-hyo take at her ticket. Then, she take a look at Taemin's ticket.

"We're at a different seat?" Ji-hyo said as she take a look at Taemin. Taemin nods.

"Yeah. I don't like business class. I can't do something stupid!"

"Moron." Ji-hyo said as she whisper to Taemin's ear. Taemin chuckled.

"Well, enjoy the flight, noona!"

Ji-hyo let out a breath as she staring at Taemin, who hurrily run into his seat. Then, the flight attendant take a look at her.

"Let's go now, miss."
 

 

Chanyeol is enjoying his juice while reading the magazine. He read the news about President Kim that signed an agreement with the King of Brunei. Then, he smile.

 

"So many things happened when i'm not there."

 

Chanyeol open another page. And he start to read again. When the curtain in front of him suddenly opened by the flight attendant.

 

"Here is your seat, Miss."

 

Ji-hyo smile as she nods to the flight attendant. She turns her eyes.

 

But then, her face suddenly stiff.

 

Because there's someone she's looking for these past 2 years, sit in front of her.
 

 

That person.
 

 

Yeah, she can't be wrong.
 

 

Ji-hyo's body is trembling as she staring at the person in front of her.
 

 

"Miss Kim?"
 

 

Just then, Chanyeol realize that there's someone in front of him. Chanyeol turns his eyes.
 

 

And his eyes widen in shocked.
 

 

Ji-hyo, that girl, the only girl he can't erase from his head these past 2 years.
 

 

Is standing in front of him, now.
 

 

Ji-hyo's eyes widen in shocked. Same for Chanyeol. Both of them staring at each other.

 

Chanyeol turns his attention. And his heart feels like going to sunk at this rate.
 

 

"She is still wearing that."
 

 

Ji-hyo still frozen in her position. But then, her hands hurrily covering her fingers.

 

Where the ring is there.

 

"It's wrong."

 

Chanyeol turns his eyes again to Ji-hyo's face, as Ji-hyo said something.

 

"This is not my seat."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO GUYS ANOTHER UPDATE HERE! HUHU FINALLY AFTER A LONG TIME😂😂😂😂😂 please enjoy the story, thank you!